First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#81 May 28, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
He is right about the phones. The free cell phone program is not a government program. No tax money is used.
The program is administered by the phone companies and is paid for by the Universal Service Charge on all our monthly phone bills.
It's been in place for many years.
Call it whatever you want to. "Universal Service Charge" or whatever,.....it's still a tax.
And yes, the program has been in place for years. The difference is Bush didnt promise free phones in exchange for your vote.
Just look at this commercial from Obama's campaign:

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#82 May 28, 2013
Was that Michelle in that campaign commercial?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#83 May 28, 2013
lol Apparently everybody but you knows she was a Romney plant.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#84 May 28, 2013
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Call it whatever you want to. "Universal Service Charge" or whatever,.....it's still a tax.
And yes, the program has been in place for years. The difference is Bush didnt promise free phones in exchange for your vote.
Just look at this commercial from Obama's campaign:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =tpAOwJvTOioXX
Yep lots of programs and fees that should be done away with to many people wanting others to pay their way in this world. "The takers get the honey the givers sing the blues" And then we get admonished for not caring when we call out abuse and misuse of a system. That old saying goes well today " the world owes me a living do da do do do da do"
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#85 May 28, 2013
It was all "fact"!!! I saw the report, how stupid can you be.
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
So you know one part is a fact... but not the other one huh?

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#86 May 29, 2013
Sassy wrote:
It was all "fact"!!! I saw the report, how stupid can you be.
<quoted text>
I was talking about your slamming of Batch. I guess deflecting and calling names makes up for ASSuming he was the same.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#87 May 29, 2013
Sassy wrote:
It was all "fact"!!! I saw the report, how stupid can you be.
<quoted text>
Where did you see it?
Was it writtin on the wall in front of the urinal?
Just because you say that you saw it, doesnt mean it's a fact.
At this point, it's just your opinion.
You demand "links" all the time from others, but you never supply them yourself.
Facts are stubborn things.
You dont have any,.....just your opinion.
Opinions, are NOT facts.
Learn the difference.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#88 May 29, 2013
You have no idea of what you are talking about. I was talking about my past employer that used his vacation trips and wrote them off as business expenses by visiting his friends and playing that happened to be his customers and being able to write that off as an expense so he got a free vacation. How the hell do expect me to provide to a link to his business expense reports?
Gville Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Where did you see it?
Was it writtin on the wall in front of the urinal?
Just because you say that you saw it, doesnt mean it's a fact.
At this point, it's just your opinion.
You demand "links" all the time from others, but you never supply them yourself.
Facts are stubborn things.
You dont have any,.....just your opinion.
Opinions, are NOT facts.
Learn the difference.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#89 May 29, 2013
Because Batch is doing the same exact thing that my old employer used to do. Write off expenses for fun and say it is business. Get the picture now? Doubt it.
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was talking about your slamming of Batch. I guess deflecting and calling names makes up for ASSuming he was the same.
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#90 May 29, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Because Batch is doing the same exact thing that my old employer used to do. Write off expenses for fun and say it is business. Get the picture now? Doubt it.
<quoted text>
And neither of them are breaking the law. The tax law allows for such expenditures. Perhaps if you actually knew something about what you are spouting off about, you would be credible. As it stands, you just look foolish.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#91 May 29, 2013
Really wrote:
As it stands, you just look foolish.
Nah...just angry and jealous.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#92 May 29, 2013
Sassy wrote:
How the hell do expect me to provide to a link to his business expense reports?
<quoted text>
Well,... for starters, you might want to stop saying things that you cant back up with facts.
Your opinions are not "facts".
When was the last time that you had an employer?
Oh,..... thats right,... it was during the Bush era.
Nice! You got that free phone!
I hope that is working out for you.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#93 May 29, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Because Batch is doing the same exact thing that my old employer used to do. Write off expenses for fun and say it is business. Get the picture now? Doubt it.
<quoted text>
MacDonolds is hireing, you should check it out!
You cant keep crying about your past employer,....get a new one!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#94 May 30, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Because Batch is doing the same exact thing that my old employer used to do. Write off expenses for fun and say it is business. Get the picture now? Doubt it.
<quoted text>
So, because Batch posted he was playing while working, and he was golfing, that means is IS doing the exact same thing your old employer use to do?

So, you've done Batch's taxes and you know EXACTLY what he writes off and what he doesn't? So because your old employer wrote off his game you KNOW for a FACT Batch wrote off his golf game on his taxes as a business trip?

Get the picture now???? I doubt it Sassy. You are too busy ASSuming that everyone is like your old employer.

Maybe you should actually THINK before you ASSume. Obviously, you just look like an ASS when you do.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#95 Jun 3, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
So, because Batch posted he was playing while working, and he was golfing, that means is IS doing the exact same thing your old employer use to do?
So, you've done Batch's taxes and you know EXACTLY what he writes off and what he doesn't? So because your old employer wrote off his game you KNOW for a FACT Batch wrote off his golf game on his taxes as a business trip?
Get the picture now???? I doubt it Sassy. You are too busy ASSuming that everyone is like your old employer.
Maybe you should actually THINK before you ASSume. Obviously, you just look like an ASS when you do.
Sorry I took so long to jump in, I was on business in Portland.... Great food all for free along with Hotels, Cars, and golf.... Sassy must have punched a clock and did not prepare for positive outcomes..... Thanks Neecer for holding the fort......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 3 hr No_More_Dems 106
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 5 hr glassy girl 8
Obama and cocaine addicts 13 hr Leroy 11
go blue goes black Tue Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama Tue no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]