Comments
21 - 40 of 95 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#21 May 22, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Are you aware there are meds available to help you with your hatred of whites? Better hurry though, I understand from page 1,052, subparagraph b, subsection II.2a that those meds won't be available under Obamacare.
Where do you get that I "hate whites"? I don't hate whites. I am white. I'm both white and proud. If I 'hate anyone its white trailer trash (and there just seems to be a lot of them on this site), especially when I sense they are also racists or bigots, who go around making baseless wild claims, and endlessly hating, blaming and bashing O, his family, or anyone else they deem 'progressive' or who they incorrectly think is the source or reason for their miserable lives and failures. I strongly believe you may fit into this class based on your silly, baseless comments. There's no magic here "Really" just perceptions based on my life experiences and knowledge. Forgive me if I'm wrong lol.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#22 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Actually that would be Swartz Creek, a good blue collar working community, unlike the one you undoubtedly live in -- a rundown, low rent, trailer park where everyone owns a 60 inch flat screen TV, go shoeless, have nascar stickers everywhere, home school their clan of 6 kids and collect every dime of welfare they can get their hands on and blame O and his family for everything they don't have.
If only you can figure out how they do that better than you.... Imagine being with your boyfriend, protect the rights of child rapists and legalize narcotics..... Pay some taxes and find out how you can help....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#23 May 22, 2013
Hey Bitch, did you hear that the next thing the IRS is going to crack down on are internet businesses, the kind of biz you have promoting and selling your Bitch 37 hot sauce? Did you know why that is? Well, I'll tell you so its not quite as big a surprise when you get that letter saying you've been identified for audit. Its pretty simple 'Really'. The IRS has determined that internet businesses like yours harbor a lot of tax cheats who've been hiding lots of income. So, looks like your little honeymoon is over. It means compliance for tax cheats like yourself is the name of the game.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#24 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Actually that would be Swartz Creek, a good blue collar working community, unlike the one you undoubtedly live in -- a rundown, low rent, trailer park where everyone owns a 60 inch flat screen TV, go shoeless, have nascar stickers everywhere, home school their clan of 6 kids and collect every dime of welfare they can get their hands on and blame O and his family for everything they don't have.
The trailer park thing is getting old and you aren't making a whole lot of sense. Take your time and form a thought.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#25 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Hey Bitch, did you hear that the next thing the IRS is going to crack down on are internet businesses, the kind of biz you have promoting and selling your Bitch 37 hot sauce? Did you know why that is? Well, I'll tell you so its not quite as big a surprise when you get that letter saying you've been identified for audit. Its pretty simple 'Really'. The IRS has determined that internet businesses like yours harbor a lot of tax cheats who've been hiding lots of income. So, looks like your little honeymoon is over. It means compliance for tax cheats like yourself is the name of the game.
I don't sell it..... Just a consumer... You afraid????
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#26 May 22, 2013
Pipe, you are going to lose those the anal marbles...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#27 May 22, 2013
Should make lots of sense to you setrlvr. I described your life perfectly. Did I miss something? Can't help it if you can't comprehend sentences with more than 4 or 5 words in them. Wish I would have included that that 60" flat screen TV has Faux news blaring 24/7. Then you would have understood who I was talking about -- YOU lol

any way I had my fun. have to run. now its off for a nice steak dinner, drinks and to collect for the hole-in-one I had the other day on the golf course. Life is good!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#28 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that I "hate whites"? I don't hate whites. I am white. I'm both white and proud. If I 'hate anyone its white trailer trash (and there just seems to be a lot of them on this site), especially when I sense they are also racists or bigots, who go around making baseless wild claims, and endlessly hating, blaming and bashing O, his family, or anyone else they deem 'progressive' or who they incorrectly think is the source or reason for their miserable lives and failures. I strongly believe you may fit into this class based on your silly, baseless comments. There's no magic here "Really" just perceptions based on my life experiences and knowledge. Forgive me if I'm wrong lol.
blah blah blah... you live in a trailer park.. blah blah blah... you're racist because you don't agree with Obama...blah blah blah...

*yawn*

Wake me when he actually has something new to attempt look smart "discussing".
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#29 May 22, 2013
Bye Pipe, say hi to Tinkerbell and don't lose your marbles when you bend over the picnic table.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#30 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
The IRS has determined that internet businesses like yours harbor a lot of tax cheats
If they're looking for tax cheats, they might want to start with Obama's staff. http://www.nypost.com/p/news/opinion/editoria...
Chip

Rockford, IL

#31 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Its because most of you on here spinning the faux news agenda ARE trailer trash. That's a widely known fact. So yes that means you. An extra "l"? Believe you have the wrong guy on that.
May 17 post #16 "White House pushing shield law"
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Show us that O and his policies increased welfare 32%(apparently you can't even spell the word) and is responsible for the national debt being out of control.
Just a little undisputable proof that you are a liar. Unless there is more than one degenerate from flint posting under the gay name pipedream.
Really

Holland, MI

#32 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Where do you get that I "hate whites"? I don't hate whites. I am white. I'm both white and proud. If I 'hate anyone its white trailer trash (and there just seems to be a lot of them on this site), especially when I sense they are also racists or bigots, who go around making baseless wild claims, and endlessly hating, blaming and bashing O, his family, or anyone else they deem 'progressive' or who they incorrectly think is the source or reason for their miserable lives and failures. I strongly believe you may fit into this class based on your silly, baseless comments. There's no magic here "Really" just perceptions based on my life experiences and knowledge. Forgive me if I'm wrong lol.
You are a liar and a coward. Quite the combo there pipester. You only wish you had the kind of life you brag you have. The trailer trash is actually you with your Napoleon in short pants syndrome you suffer from. Don't forget to get your meds before Obamacare kicks in little man.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#33 May 22, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Shoe! Playing on the Bay for business the next two days! Even with the fog, the sight is awesome..... Those poor unfortunate idiot liberals who whine all the time don't know what this means.... Ducks are flying by..... I see the North Peak in the near future! Hanger steaks! Kill a cow! Lunch in Petoskey Thursday may be at Park St. In the words of Eric Cartman.... Awesome-O!!!
Was at North Peak Sunday had the Fried Walleye Sandwich and a glass of Zinfandel real good. I get a glimpse of west bay every morning on my way to work sometimes the fog stays over the bay looks sometimes like someone dropped a big hunk of dry ice in the water. Was at Dillinger's this evening had a few beers and diner. The choice here for eating are amazing I mean you can be a vegan one day and go to Modes and have Prime Rib the next.
Chip

Rockford, IL

#34 May 22, 2013
pipedream wrote:
any way I had my fun. have to run. now its off for a nice steak dinner, drinks and to collect for the hole-in-one I had the other day on the golf course. Life is good!
Lets clarify shall we. Your off to McDonald's to collect for giving it to your buddy's hole behind the porta john at the mini golf course.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#35 May 23, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
blah blah blah... you live in a trailer park.. blah blah blah... you're racist because you don't agree with Obama...blah blah blah...
*yawn*
Wake me when he actually has something new to attempt look smart "discussing".
Neecer!!!! How are you? Hope all is well and hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
I think we're taking the boys (our dogs) to the Smokies since we are quite close.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#36 May 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Neecer!!!! How are you? Hope all is well and hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
I think we're taking the boys (our dogs) to the Smokies since we are quite close.
Thanks Wiggley for your civility this weekend...... Hi Neecer!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#37 May 23, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Neecer!!!! How are you? Hope all is well and hope you have a wonderful Memorial Day weekend.
I think we're taking the boys (our dogs) to the Smokies since we are quite close.
Wiggley!!!!! I'm doing pretty good. Insanely busy, but good! We're probably going to have a very low key weekend for Memorial Day Weekend. The hubby is finishing up his Bachelors and has finals next week - yes we are almost done! And oldest can't handle the stimulation/noise from parades. Might take the youngest to one, but that's still up in the air. Mainly I need SLEEP!

Sounds like fun! Haven't been into/through/around the Smokies in a couple of years, but they are absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. Our main "mountains" we see annually now is the Adirondacks... not that they are beautiful in their own right..:)

Hope is well at your end of the world! One of these years we will make it back out to that area... who knows when that will be, but I would love it to be within my "5 year plan". There is so much out there I want the boys to see.:)

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#38 May 23, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks Wiggley for your civility this weekend...... Hi Neecer!
Hi Batch! Hope all is well with you and yours and you have a wonderful weekend too.:)
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

#39 May 23, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiggley!!!!! I'm doing pretty good. Insanely busy, but good! We're probably going to have a very low key weekend for Memorial Day Weekend. The hubby is finishing up his Bachelors and has finals next week - yes we are almost done! And oldest can't handle the stimulation/noise from parades. Might take the youngest to one, but that's still up in the air. Mainly I need SLEEP!
Sounds like fun! Haven't been into/through/around the Smokies in a couple of years, but they are absolutely gorgeous and peaceful. Our main "mountains" we see annually now is the Adirondacks... not that they are beautiful in their own right..:)
Hope is well at your end of the world! One of these years we will make it back out to that area... who knows when that will be, but I would love it to be within my "5 year plan". There is so much out there I want the boys to see.:)
Oh you are so close to the White Mountains of New Hampshire!
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#40 May 23, 2013
That is exactly the problem "Playing on the Bay for business for the next two days!" That means you will play with your aka buddies for aka business purposes and then write off the expense as a business expense while a bunch of BS is going on. Which in turn lowers your tax rate. While the people that worked for you or helped put you in that position cannot do the same. As they are back in the shop doing the work while you are so called "working".

I worked with someone just like you and would go take his ship up to Mackinaw every summer for a 2 week vacation. Along the way he would stop for lunch in 2 ports to take an individual customer, aka friend to lunch, he would write off 75% of that $5,000 vacation as a business expense. What so they could drink and party? And those of us back at the office would hold down the shop and work overtime just for them to have fun! Too bad this guy had his expense account audited by someone else in the firm. He got nailed big time. Keep it up and will come back to bite you.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Shoe! Playing on the Bay for business the next two days! Even with the fog, the sight is awesome..... Those poor unfortunate idiot liberals who whine all the time don't know what this means.... Ducks are flying by..... I see the North Peak in the near future! Hanger steaks! Kill a cow! Lunch in Petoskey Thursday may be at Park St. In the words of Eric Cartman.... Awesome-O!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 36 min Gville Jim 4
The cheerleaders with their tight skirts are v... 17 hr Phil 1
why war with isis? 18 hr Phil 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 19 hr Buffalo Bull 1,326
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... Thu Batch 37 Pain Is ... 314
Plafkin Brothers-McDonalds, Home of the Famous ... (Jun '13) Wed Kelly Hadd 8
Cousins hope to open Grand Rapids' first hostel... Wed Faith 3
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••