Comments
1 - 20 of 95 Comments Last updated Jun 3, 2013
First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

"We've done nothing wrong, but if I say anything I will incriminate myself" ...

Another wonderful example of the transparency Hope & Change has delivered. That's what your vote won ... congrats.

And you liberal morons want these people to control your health care.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Sure thing Dr. Dread. Be sure and include that she isn't claiming the 5th because she committed any criminal wrongdoing, only that she's sick of the harassment by the whacky t-baggers. The woman is basically saying,'screw you, i don't have to answer your silly questions.' Your so-called scandal isn't a scandal afterall, its another witch hunt and is going NO WHERE except to the trash heap with all the others.
Who

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Hey liberals - the constitution is great when it benefits you, right?

But it needs to be changed when it doesn't agree with you or your agenda.

Useless hypocrites.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
May 22, 2013
 
Who wrote:
Hey liberals - the constitution is great when it benefits you, right?
But it needs to be changed when it doesn't agree with you or your agenda.
Useless hypocrites.
That's right. Lois Lerner took the fifth because the answers to the questions being asked would INCRIMINATE her, not because she feels she did nothing wrong. Radical progressives have no problem harassing, bullying, breaking laws, or leaving Americans to die in foreign countries,- and they sure as hell have no problem trampling on the constitutional rights of those they deem enemies to the cause.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

The truth behind Bush appointee Lerner's 5th plea.

http://www.politicususa.com/lois-lerner-plead...
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
The truth behind Bush appointee Lerner's 5th plea.
http://www.politicususa.com/lois-lerner-plead...
She wasn't threatened with her job by Bush, she was under Obama. What exactly is your point?

Thats right, go back to your liberal spin website and see if they have an answer and get back to us.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Truth hurts eh $hitster? Its a good, ethical site, unlike any you get your daily dose of b.s. from. If you could read, you might gain something. But then again you have to critical thinking skills so even if you could read it wouldn't matter. Par for the white trash trailer park value system you come from and subscribe to.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

http://blogs.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/201...

Another possible explanation for Lerner's actions against Tea Party groups:

[Lerner headed up the Enforcement Office of the FEC in the 1990’s, they brought a lawsuit against the Christian Coalition and during the process, many of the FEC attorneys asked invasive questions centering on personal faith and prayer practices. They made the Christian Coalition jump through hoop after hoop to try and prove that they were not coordinating issue advocacy expenditures with public officials running for office.

James Bopp, who was lead counsel for the Christian Coalition back then, said the following in his 2003 congressional testimony:

“The FEC conducted a large amount of paper discovery during the administrative investigation and then served four massive discovery requests during the litigation stage that included 127 document requests, 32 interrogatories, and 1,813 requests for admission. Three of the interrogatories required the Coalition to explain each request for admission that it did not admit in full, for a total of 481 additional written answers that had to be provided. The Coalition was required to produce tens of thousands of pages of documents, many of them containing sensitive and proprietary information about finances and donor information. Each of the 49 state affiliates were asked to provide documents and many states were individually subpoenaed. In all, the Coalition searched both its offices and warehouse, where millions of pages of documents are stored, in order to produce over 100,000 pages of documents.”]

-------

Lerner's actions may be more of an anti-Christian bigotry agenda than political, or both. Either way, making an arrogant speech claiming innocence before taking the fifth only makes this administration look secretive, arrogant, and guilty in yet another attempt to hide the truth. The scandals just keep building and the more this administration chooses to lie and coverup the more conspiracies will swirl around Obama's big ears.

Transparency? Honesty?? Hope & Change??? They'll plead the fifth...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Oneal wrote:
Lerner's actions may be more of an anti-Christian bigotry agenda than political, or both.
Hahahaha Dr. Dread with another of his wild baseless pronouncements. This time it involves that other tax cheat political organization - The faux Christian Right - spinmeisters in the name of religion. Knew this wouldn't take long... But then again, if true, wouldn't it indicate strong T/GOP involvement?
Chip

Madison, WI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Truth hurts eh $hitster? Its a good, ethical site, unlike any you get your daily dose of b.s. from. If you could read, you might gain something. But then again you have to critical thinking skills so even if you could read it wouldn't matter. Par for the white trash trailer park value system you come from and subscribe to.
For someone who criticized me for inadvertently putting an extra ”l” in a word just a few days ago you have some of the worst grammar skills I have seen.

I guess if you consider truth to be an opinion article from a trash website then yes it would hurt. However my standards for journalistic integrity are much higher than yours, so it really doesn’t bother me at all.

One must wonder why just about every post you accuse someone of living in a trailer. Did you remove the wheels on yours so you could call it a manufactured home?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
May 22, 2013
 
Its because most of you on here spinning the faux news agenda ARE trailer trash. That's a widely known fact. So yes that means you. An extra "l"? Believe you have the wrong guy on that.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Its because most of you on here spinning the faux news agenda ARE trailer trash. That's a widely known fact. So yes that means you. An extra "l"? Believe you have the wrong guy on that.
OK anal pearl boy..... You know more about the 5th than anyone else... I shouldn't waste my time.... Congress should cut the IRS budget because of her actions and throw co-workers out of work and point to her actions by name.... Problem solved......

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Its because most of you on here spinning the faux news agenda ARE trailer trash. That's a widely known fact. So yes that means you. An extra "l"? Believe you have the wrong guy on that.
So I wonder where do people live who spin the MSNBC and Huffpost agenda oh wait there is no agenda right? that crew there to busy bending over for anal examines. I am sure though they live in gated communities where the unwashed real people never tread. Just imagine Chris and Ed taken it from the Madcow and Loonie Larry watching the video. Oh and don't forget that Harris Perry chick and her buddy Chris Hayes and their preaching.. Amazing isn't it how I can know all of this when I watch nothing but FAUX news 24/7. I personally have not watch FAUX news in years. So you can take your stupid assumptions and have fun with it. I have to go fix the skirting and smoke some meth with hooker next door who knows maybe I'll get lucky.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Sure thing Dr. Dread. Be sure and include that she isn't claiming the 5th because she committed any criminal wrongdoing, only that she's sick of the harassment by the whacky t-baggers. The woman is basically saying,'screw you, i don't have to answer your silly questions.' Your so-called scandal isn't a scandal afterall, its another witch hunt and is going NO WHERE except to the trash heap with all the others.
Would you accept a transfusion from a conservative or someone who resides in a trailer if needed?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
May 22, 2013
 
Weren't you just on here yesterday no shoes, saying how faux news rating was way ahead of MSNBC and gloating over that? If thats so, why all the fear and concern about what MSNBC is saying? If faux is so good, Could MSNBC be a threat? Maybe you're a fright wing closet MSNBC watcher?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Weren't you just on here yesterday no shoes, saying how faux news rating was way ahead of MSNBC and gloating over that? If thats so, why all the fear and concern about what MSNBC is saying? If faux is so good, Could MSNBC be a threat? Maybe you're a fright wing closet MSNBC watcher?
Only because sane people like seeing the self destruction of entities who think they are superior and correct all the time..... Judgmental pricks need a slow public death.....
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#17
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahaha Dr. Dread with another of his wild baseless pronouncements. This time it involves that other tax cheat political organization - The faux Christian Right - spinmeisters in the name of religion. Knew this wouldn't take long... But then again, if true, wouldn't it indicate strong T/GOP involvement?
Are you aware there are meds available to help you with your hatred of whites? Better hurry though, I understand from page 1,052, subparagraph b, subsection II.2a that those meds won't be available under Obamacare.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
Its because most of you on here spinning the faux news agenda ARE trailer trash. That's a widely known fact. So yes that means you. An extra "l"? Believe you have the wrong guy on that.
I could live in a trailer..... Then I could keep more of the money I make....... And get fed benefits..... You are probably located off of I 69 West of 75 to the South....... Second exit I believe......

I found Bob in Canadian Lakes on the South Side at the Trailer park...... You guys want to steal from producers....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Portage, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#19
May 22, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>So I wonder where do people live who spin the MSNBC and Huffpost agenda oh wait there is no agenda right? that crew there to busy bending over for anal examines. I am sure though they live in gated communities where the unwashed real people never tread. Just imagine Chris and Ed taken it from the Madcow and Loonie Larry watching the video. Oh and don't forget that Harris Perry chick and her buddy Chris Hayes and their preaching.. Amazing isn't it how I can know all of this when I watch nothing but FAUX news 24/7. I personally have not watch FAUX news in years. So you can take your stupid assumptions and have fun with it. I have to go fix the skirting and smoke some meth with hooker next door who knows maybe I'll get lucky.
Shoe! Playing on the Bay for business the next two days! Even with the fog, the sight is awesome..... Those poor unfortunate idiot liberals who whine all the time don't know what this means.... Ducks are flying by..... I see the North Peak in the near future! Hanger steaks! Kill a cow! Lunch in Petoskey Thursday may be at Park St. In the words of Eric Cartman.... Awesome-O!!!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#20
May 22, 2013
 
Actually that would be Swartz Creek, a good blue collar working community, unlike the one you undoubtedly live in -- a rundown, low rent, trailer park where everyone owns a 60 inch flat screen TV, go shoeless, have nascar stickers everywhere, home school their clan of 6 kids and collect every dime of welfare they can get their hands on and blame O and his family for everything they don't have.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 53 min Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,810
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr Buffalo Bull 1,309
Debate: Ferguson - Grand Rapids, MI 2 hr kookierecluse 4
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 6 hr WasteWater 255
Local News Women (Apr '09) 12 hr RedWings19 2,296
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Tue Mark de Waal 20
Anger Over Obama's Ignoring Ferguson Riots Tue Fresh Word 13

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••