CBS Trashes O-Care/Obama's Toxicity T...
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#87 Feb 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address is probably one of the most famous speeches ever made by a politician in this country's history. When you look at the challenges his government was facing during his time in office, and consider that he was asked to help in dedicating a cemetery to honor fallen union soldiers in one of that war's most famous battles, he did a spectacular job.......
As a matter of fact, many presidents have given great speeches when this country has been faced with a war our country was involved in. FDR spoke of a Day of Infamy, Reagan challenged the Russians to tear down that wall, and even George W. climbed on a heap of rubble to declare that our enemies couldn't hide. All of these great speeches answered a call to answer the challenges these men faced.
However, until your good buddy Dr. X and his supposed hidden army of separatists decide to do more than hide in their basements plotting treason, trying to compare any of them with President Obama doesn't make any sense at all.
By the way, don't bother to thank me for holding off on commenting on W's failure to follow through on his promises.....
Your response started out great until you just couldn't keep the troll caged.
All of the speeches you listed we're incredible. JFK's "Ask not ..." is another one for the ages.

Of course it's not fair to compare anything to Obama unless he first compares it to himself, right?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1113088245001/obam...
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-compares...

As for holding off on dragging W into every god-blessed conversation you trolls interject yourselves into, go ahead and continue the attacks. Don't stop the broken record on my account.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#88 Feb 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Lincoln's Gettysburg Address is probably one of the most famous speeches ever made by a politician in this country's history. When you look at the challenges his government was facing during his time in office, and consider that he was asked to help in dedicating a cemetery to honor fallen union soldiers in one of that war's most famous battles, he did a spectacular job.......
As a matter of fact, many presidents have given great speeches when this country has been faced with a war our country was involved in. FDR spoke of a Day of Infamy, Reagan challenged the Russians to tear down that wall, and even George W. climbed on a heap of rubble to declare that our enemies couldn't hide. All of these great speeches answered a call to answer the challenges these men faced.
However, until your good buddy Dr. X and his supposed hidden army of separatists decide to do more than hide in their basements plotting treason, trying to compare any of them with President Obama doesn't make any sense at all.
By the way, don't bother to thank me for holding off on commenting on W's failure to follow through on his promises.....
Separatists? Plotting treason? You sound just like a Nazi blaming the Jews for Germany's financial issues during the 1930s. Let's get this straight Ms. Menopause, we have never advocated treason nor have we suggested bringing back the Mason Dixon line. It's Obama and his socialist cohorts who are guilty of treason through the auspices of disregarding the very pillar of American government and the breaking of constitutional law. Using the IRS to attack conservative groups, selling firearms to an enemy of the United States ( that's actually a hanging offense), subjugating the healthcare industry, declaring war without congressional approval, etc..etc..etc. This is not the behavior of a law-abiding citizen. As for separation, that's already happening among the various states and it's probably a good thing. You know, the very reason people like you attack groups such as the Tea Party is because you're scared to death of them. They represent the complete antitheses to your collectivist beliefs. This is why people, like myself, believe that in order to avoid the eventual violence (that will take place if things continue as they are), we would be better off divorced. Back to your Engels!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#89 Feb 18, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Your response started out great until you just couldn't keep the troll caged.
All of the speeches you listed we're incredible. JFK's "Ask not ..." is another one for the ages.
Of course it's not fair to compare anything to Obama unless he first compares it to himself, right?
http://video.foxnews.com/v/1113088245001/obam...
http://www.thedailysheeple.com/obama-compares...
As for holding off on dragging W into every god-blessed conversation you trolls interject yourselves into, go ahead and continue the attacks. Don't stop the broken record on my account.
I very well might not be able to keep my troll in the cage, but I see that you tossed the cage for your troll into the dumpster way back in November of 2008......

Should I mention your lack of comprehension skills? Why would you include JFK's comments in with three presidents that were war time presidents..... The World Wonders!

And it's pretty weak tea to say that President Obama compared himself to Lincoln when all the man said was that they have both been subjected to verbal attacks by the people who disagree with them. That's only the truth if you don't have an agenda.

I will admit one time when this current president had the chance to let his troll out and make one hell of a good speech. Why simply say "We Got Him!" when he could have said that "Eight years after the former president gave up on the search to attack a country that wasn't a threat to us, we got him!"

Like always, your troll's skirts are showing and it makes you look like an idiot!
pipedream

New York, NY

#90 Feb 18, 2014
So what are injecting into your veins today Doctor Zero? From the sounds of your last post, you're doing some mighty powerful stuff. Free basing again? Why don't you and Oneal just get together today and just do each other's molsons -- stay off the hard stuff for awhile?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#91 Feb 18, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Separatists? Plotting treason? You sound just like a Nazi blaming the Jews for Germany's financial issues during the 1930s. Let's get this straight Ms. Menopause, we have never advocated treason nor have we suggested bringing back the Mason Dixon line. It's Obama and his socialist cohorts who are guilty of treason through the auspices of disregarding the very pillar of American government and the breaking of constitutional law. Using the IRS to attack conservative groups, selling firearms to an enemy of the United States ( that's actually a hanging offense), subjugating the healthcare industry, declaring war without congressional approval, etc..etc..etc. This is not the behavior of a law-abiding citizen. As for separation, that's already happening among the various states and it's probably a good thing. You know, the very reason people like you attack groups such as the Tea Party is because you're scared to death of them. They represent the complete antitheses to your collectivist beliefs. This is why people, like myself, believe that in order to avoid the eventual violence (that will take place if things continue as they are), we would be better off divorced. Back to your Engels!
Go back to plotting your all inclusive tea party to discuss all those people you will be excluding from the fantasyland of Teabaghistan!

BTW, every supposed crime you mentioned has already been committed by a Republican long before this administration came into office.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#93 Feb 18, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to plotting your all inclusive tea party to discuss all those people you will be excluding from the fantasyland of Teabaghistan!
BTW, every supposed crime you mentioned has already been committed by a Republican long before this administration came into office.
You win the socialist moron award for the day. Better have some Kleenex available because your progressive world is about to fall apart.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#94 Feb 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
So what are injecting into your veins today Doctor Zero? From the sounds of your last post, you're doing some mighty powerful stuff. Free basing again? Why don't you and Oneal just get together today and just do each other's molsons -- stay off the hard stuff for awhile?
Responding to you is like telling a five-year-old to eat her vegetables. Or is it trying to tell the vegetable to eat her vegetables?
pipedream

New York, NY

#95 Feb 18, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>You win the socialist moron award for the day. Better have some Kleenex available because your progressive world is about to fall apart.
Inside every GOPher bagger is a klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out.

You should apply to be their next poster boy BOY Zero.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Keego Harbor, MI

#97 Feb 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside every GOPher bagger is a klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out.
You should apply to be their next poster boy BOY Zero.
You don't really know history very well.......... Best to keep your ignorant thoughts to yourself.......... And stop touching yourself.........
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#100 Feb 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Inside every GOPher bagger is a klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out.
You should apply to be their next poster boy BOY Zero.
The KKK was started by southern democrats. The Nazis were national socialists. I guess they don't teach history in inner-city public schools anymore.
pipedream

New York, NY

#101 Feb 18, 2014
Who cares who or when they were started or what the term Nazi means in English. The truth remains as I stated it. Inside EVERY Gopher bagger is a klansman and Nazi wanting to get out. You Doctor zero are an ignorant POS GOPher bagger so it follows that inside you, there's a little, crazy Klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out. Stop trying to spin it Stupid. You're only digging your hole deeper and wider. Live in it Bitch - you can't change it. You own it - Copyright and Trademark it!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#102 Feb 18, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Who cares who or when they were started or what the term Nazi means in English. The truth remains as I stated it. Inside EVERY Gopher bagger is a klansman and Nazi wanting to get out. You Doctor zero are an ignorant POS GOPher bagger so it follows that inside you, there's a little, crazy Klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out. Stop trying to spin it Stupid. You're only digging your hole deeper and wider. Live in it Bitch - you can't change it. You own it - Copyright and Trademark it!
Too bad your mommy and daddy left you. You have nobody.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#103 Feb 19, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>You win the socialist moron award for the day. Better have some Kleenex available because your progressive world is about to fall apart.
The only possible reason for Kleenex would be to wipe away the tears of laughter when you come to the realization that no amount of Charmin is going to clean up the mess you and your merry band of anarchists make when reality smacks you upside your pointy little head.

All you ever do is talk.

If things are sooooooo bad, then why haven't you taken the steps that you keep promising us? No guts? No balls? All of the above?

Your patriot movement reminds me of the neighbor's Chihuahua.... All Bark - No Bite.

I sure hope I have plenty of that Kleenex around when you get drop kicked over the fence and into the dust pin of history!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#104 Feb 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Who cares who or when they were started or what the term Nazi means in English. The truth remains as I stated it. Inside EVERY Gopher bagger is a klansman and Nazi wanting to get out. You Doctor zero are an ignorant POS GOPher bagger so it follows that inside you, there's a little, crazy Klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out. Stop trying to spin it Stupid. You're only digging your hole deeper and wider. Live in it Bitch - you can't change it. You own it - Copyright and Trademark it!
you wouldn't know the truth if it walked up and bitchslapped you.

Just because you say something does not make it the truth. Or should I just start calling you Al Gore?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#105 Feb 19, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Who cares who or when they were started or what the term Nazi means in English. The truth remains as I stated it. Inside EVERY Gopher bagger is a klansman and Nazi wanting to get out. You Doctor zero are an ignorant POS GOPher bagger so it follows that inside you, there's a little, crazy Klansmen and Nazi wanting to get out. Stop trying to spin it Stupid. You're only digging your hole deeper and wider. Live in it Bitch - you can't change it. You own it - Copyright and Trademark it!
Actually, I think that the use of Klansmen or Nazi doesn't do justice to their movement......

I'm sure that history will show that their merry little band of treasonous anarchists will be shown for much more than what either of those groups are famous for.......

That is of course, based on the premise that they actually do anything more than pollute the internet with their toothless little rants. If they ever grow a pair big enough to try to put their beliefs into action, then a short chapter in future history books will describe them accurately as an exclusive group of zealots, who desired to destroy everyone that didn't belief as they did. That they wanted to create a country where different viewpoints were outlawed.......

Sort of like many Middle Eastern countries do today!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#106 Feb 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think that the use of Klansmen or Nazi doesn't do justice to their movement......
I'm sure that history will show that their merry little band of treasonous anarchists will be shown for much more than what either of those groups are famous for.......
That is of course, based on the premise that they actually do anything more than pollute the internet with their toothless little rants. If they ever grow a pair big enough to try to put their beliefs into action, then a short chapter in future history books will describe them accurately as an exclusive group of zealots, who desired to destroy everyone that didn't belief as they did. That they wanted to create a country where different viewpoints were outlawed.......
Sort of like many Middle Eastern countries do today!
Bobbie, stop trying so hard..... You are losing everyday...... Get a professional job this week........ When you make six figures your perspective will change from the min wage economy you enjoy today.....
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#108 Feb 19, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The only possible reason for Kleenex would be to wipe away the tears of laughter when you come to the realization that no amount of Charmin is going to clean up the mess you and your merry band of anarchists make when reality smacks you upside your pointy little head.
All you ever do is talk.
If things are sooooooo bad, then why haven't you taken the steps that you keep promising us? No guts? No balls? All of the above?
Your patriot movement reminds me of the neighbor's Chihuahua.... All Bark - No Bite.
I sure hope I have plenty of that Kleenex around when you get drop kicked over the fence and into the dust pin of history!
We are not anarchists. Those are your people like the occupy crowd of Merry Marxists. I wish you could see just who attends our meetings and who they are. You'd crap yourself. Oh baby boy you'd crap yourself. But, we are law-abiding citizens with good jobs and families to take care of, unlike you who are by-product of state-sponsored, test tube fornication of a grand socialist experiment. We will follow the law until such time as the laws become unconstitutional. Don't believe me? Take a look at the state of Connecticut. You know, the state that pushed through the draconian gun registration scheme? Less than 15% followed that law even at running the risk of becoming a felon overnight. Know why? Take a guess.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#109 Feb 20, 2014
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I think that the use of Klansmen or Nazi doesn't do justice to their movement......
I'm sure that history will show that their merry little band of treasonous anarchists will be shown for much more than what either of those groups are famous for.......
That is of course, based on the premise that they actually do anything more than pollute the internet with their toothless little rants. If they ever grow a pair big enough to try to put their beliefs into action, then a short chapter in future history books will describe them accurately as an exclusive group of zealots, who desired to destroy everyone that didn't belief as they did. That they wanted to create a country where different viewpoints were outlawed.......
Sort of like many Middle Eastern countries do today!
Hopefully ACORN actually pays you goofy radicals for your ridiculous trolling.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#110 Feb 20, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>I wish you could see just who attends our meetings and who they are.
If they were so proud of themselves, they wouldn't be in hiding.....

Why don't you grow a pair and announce who those members are and tell us the date, time, and location of the next gathering of skinheads?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#111 Feb 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully ACORN actually pays you goofy radicals for your ridiculous trolling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 47 min john6113 2,497
A Preacher Said ... THAT? 5 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
News Rosalynn Bliss 7 hr TheKaisho 23
Poor Donald 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 70
My Mistake as a Voter 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 8
News Woman hit while crossing 28th Street ID'ed 11 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 16
Here We Go Again Feb 3 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 41
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages