Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Made me chuckle, but now a days you would be expelled.
SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in elementary school, I clobbered a bully with my lunch box. If that happened today, the school would ban lunch boxes especially metal ones.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

Actually, there was one today. 3 dead. 2 killed and killer shot himself, just after therapy at Arbor Circle on Ball and Leonard.
Gville Jim wrote:
I guess we dont have to wait until tomorrow, to hear about more shootings in G.R.
http://www.woodtv.com/
observer

Wayland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 17, 2012

free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Really wrote:
If you want to own them so badly, go buy some. Quit coming on Topix and whining and stomping your feet woman! Put your money where your mouth is...go buy some nuclear weapons. Let us know when you have that accomplished, k??? LOL
I think it's hysterical that this fool is posting on the internet (which is being monitored by good old Uncle Sam) that they want to purchase those things Can we say 'terrorist' trigger words?
I predict they will receive a visit from some unexpected guests soon and I hope they enjoy body cavity searches. LOL
SOS in Mesa

Glendale, AZ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

Sassy wrote:
Made me chuckle, but now a days you would be expelled.
<quoted text>
Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Really

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Funny how that happened, isn't it? Stand up to the bullies and they suddenly go quiet and disappear. Too bad so many bullies today are not being treated as we treated them.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 18, 2012

SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Funny part is, now we have to get funeral directors involved!
Bette

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 20, 2012

STOP The World ... It has happened again ... another shooting ... another homicide ... in G.R.

Is It Hell In America? Or What? Murder-Suicide? Homicide? It's getting wreckless folks.

Another Beer Joint Opening Too. Watch Out For Those Driving Drunk ... Hell In America.

Where are our clergy?... In the church and at last rites ceremonies? Turn back to God folks and please read and observe 'The Ten Commandments.'

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 28 of28
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••