G.R Needs Its Own 'STOP THE VIOLENCE...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#21 Dec 17, 2012
Made me chuckle, but now a days you would be expelled.
SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>When I was in elementary school, I clobbered a bully with my lunch box. If that happened today, the school would ban lunch boxes especially metal ones.
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Dec 17, 2012
Actually, there was one today. 3 dead. 2 killed and killer shot himself, just after therapy at Arbor Circle on Ball and Leonard.
Gville Jim wrote:
I guess we dont have to wait until tomorrow, to hear about more shootings in G.R.
http://www.woodtv.com/
observer

Wayland, MI

#23 Dec 17, 2012
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#24 Dec 18, 2012
Really wrote:
If you want to own them so badly, go buy some. Quit coming on Topix and whining and stomping your feet woman! Put your money where your mouth is...go buy some nuclear weapons. Let us know when you have that accomplished, k??? LOL
I think it's hysterical that this fool is posting on the internet (which is being monitored by good old Uncle Sam) that they want to purchase those things Can we say 'terrorist' trigger words?
I predict they will receive a visit from some unexpected guests soon and I hope they enjoy body cavity searches. LOL
SOS in Mesa

Phoenix, AZ

#25 Dec 18, 2012
Sassy wrote:
Made me chuckle, but now a days you would be expelled.
<quoted text>
Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Really

United States

#26 Dec 18, 2012
SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Funny how that happened, isn't it? Stand up to the bullies and they suddenly go quiet and disappear. Too bad so many bullies today are not being treated as we treated them.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#27 Dec 18, 2012
SOS in Mesa wrote:
<quoted text>Funny part is, the bullying stopped and we didn't even have to get Dr. Phil involved.
Funny part is, now we have to get funeral directors involved!
Bette

Grand Rapids, MI

#28 Dec 20, 2012
STOP The World ... It has happened again ... another shooting ... another homicide ... in G.R.

Is It Hell In America? Or What? Murder-Suicide? Homicide? It's getting wreckless folks.

Another Beer Joint Opening Too. Watch Out For Those Driving Drunk ... Hell In America.

Where are our clergy?... In the church and at last rites ceremonies? Turn back to God folks and please read and observe 'The Ten Commandments.'

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 2 min BorculoDad 2,777
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon a commenter 1,131
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Sun Cuddles6778 284
So glad Hillary is not President Dec 1 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 9
Amway Fireworks (May '09) Nov 29 Amwaysux 88
News WZZM13 - Holland Police looking for non-custodi... (May '07) Nov 27 TRUTH 22
Does anyone know why the Chez Ami Bowling alley... (Sep '14) Nov 27 TruthTeller 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages