Justice For Caylee Marie Anthony
Angry Grandmother

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 Jun 1, 2011
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-05-10...

Justice for Christian Choate......
Judge Judy

Aurora, CO

#122 Jun 1, 2011
Wrong Again wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, she's not at Pine Rest.
She's paranoid remember?
People suffering from paranoia:
"They often do not seek treatment, because
they perceive everyone else as causing the
problems, and not themselves."
But rval is there involuntarily

“Be Respectful”

Since: Jul 08

Grand Rapids

#123 Jun 2, 2011
TLC1000 wrote:
<quoted text>
Watching this trial is like holding your breath to see what the next crazy move will be. After 3 yrs. we know what Casey's attitude has been like through all of this, but things still amaze me about this case because of the horrible claims that Baez has said. I don't believe George or Lee had any thing to do with abuse or the death of Caylee. The jury is finally hearing the voice of Casey; hopefully they hear what we heard. More of the jailhouse tapes will be played tomorrow, even though Baez has objected.
Yesterday, Baez asked Cindy about the photos they sold of Caylee for $20 grand 3 yrs. ago to pay for Conway; but Jane just said that Casey owes $68 grand in back taxes for 2008, even though she didn't have a job; so that means she sold something too, or made a deal for a book/movie.
If Caylee drowned, then it happened after George went to work that day; yet Casey had plans with Tony already set up. Casey tried to call Cindy 6 times that day at 4 pm; to babysit or instead of 911, that's the big question. If she walks for this, it will be a very bad day.
I know what you mean. Every day there is a new surprise. I saw some of Lee's testimony, and once the jury hears the jailhouse tapes, they may see her for the crazy person she is. It doesn't matter what Baez says, there is nothing that could lead a sane person to kill her daughter. The most Baez can hope for is no death penalty.
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#124 Jun 2, 2011
TLC1000, there is no way she is gonna walk for this....Orlando isn't LA....i just don't believe, she will get the death sentence....more like life, without the possibility of parole....death penalty has too many hurdles to it....
Nobody Cares

United States

#125 Jun 2, 2011
Judge Judy wrote:
<quoted text>
But rval is there involuntarily
Is there a point behind all these ridiculus comments of yours?

“Mask Carving by Eric Schweig”

Since: Aug 08

Wayland

#126 Jun 2, 2011
Gail in Wyoming wrote:
<quoted text>
I know what you mean. Every day there is a new surprise. I saw some of Lee's testimony, and once the jury hears the jailhouse tapes, they may see her for the crazy person she is. It doesn't matter what Baez says, there is nothing that could lead a sane person to kill her daughter. The most Baez can hope for is no death penalty.
The video tapes from jail & police audio is almost like having Casey take the stand. For the first time I have noticed Casey supporters on WESH blog change their opinions after these videos, but even more from the Yuri audio. They couldn't believe how much Casey lied under intense questioning and still claimed Caylee was still alive. She laughed in court at herself laughing on the video; the Casey we know.

I think these videos just might push the jury to give her the DP, because they show how callous and uncaring she has been to her family for the last 3 yrs.; even when Lee begged her to tell the truth now, back then. The jury has seen the pain of George & Cindy, and the lack of remorse from Casey.

Baez did ask for another mistrial today....lol.
Fred

Aurora, CO

#127 Jun 2, 2011
Nobody Cares wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a point behind all these ridiculus comments of yours?
If nobody cares about what this person wrote, why even bother asking? You seem like a moron.

“Be Respectful”

Grand Rapids

#128 Jun 3, 2011
TLC1000 wrote:
<quoted text>
The video tapes from jail & police audio is almost like having Casey take the stand. For the first time I have noticed Casey supporters on WESH blog change their opinions after these videos, but even more from the Yuri audio. They couldn't believe how much Casey lied under intense questioning and still claimed Caylee was still alive. She laughed in court at herself laughing on the video; the Casey we know.
I think these videos just might push the jury to give her the DP, because they show how callous and uncaring she has been to her family for the last 3 yrs.; even when Lee begged her to tell the truth now, back then. The jury has seen the pain of George & Cindy, and the lack of remorse from Casey.
Baez did ask for another mistrial today....lol.
Those jailhouse tapes are very telling, and I did see her laughing and smiling, as well as doing a little flirting with Baez. Yup...the Casey we know. Nancy Grace referred to Baez outside of the courtroom behaving like an actor, posing with his female fans for pictures. OMG!!! He is such an idiot.

Since: Jul 09

SW Michigan

#129 Jun 3, 2011
I'm probably the one person in America, that doesn't know anything about this case. I switch the channel when there is a report about it.

I just can't bear to hear the details.
Fred

Aurora, CO

#130 Jun 3, 2011
Bubbly4now wrote:
I'm probably the one person in America, that doesn't know anything about this case. I switch the channel when there is a report about it.
I just can't bear to hear the details.
I know nothing about this case, other than the fact that it has brought all kinds of idiots and gawkers out of the woodwork to exploit this child's death and make a mockery out of it by feeding the media obsession with the trial. It's bizarre that so many people's lives revolve around this case and are turning it into such a circus. These people are a disgrace and they have no shame.
Angry Grandmother

Grand Rapids, MI

#131 Jun 5, 2011
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2011-05-10...

This boy's case is far more important than Caylee.....
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#132 Jun 5, 2011
Angry Grandmother wrote:
http://articles.chicagotribune .com/2011-05-10/news/ct-met-ca ged-boy-0511-20110510_1_dog-ca ge-gary-home-colfax-mobile-hom e-park
This boy's case is far more important than Caylee.....
Why on earth, would that case be any more or less important? Start your own thread about him, already.....
TLC666

Aurora, CO

#133 Jun 5, 2011
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Why on earth, would that case be any more or less important? Start your own thread about him, already.....
I think the past few days of the trial prove that Casey is INNOCENT of all the charges! The prosecution's case has fallen apart! I know all this because I am camped outside the courthouse monitoring the entire situation, hoping to win the lottery for a seat at the trial itself! I will report more details soon - stay tuned!
Jan

Aurora, CO

#134 Jun 6, 2011
This thread should be shut down, it's just sick.

Wayland

#135 Jun 7, 2011
It's apparent a few (one) of you enjoy being the parasites that you are instead of starting your own thread with your own choice subject. What I choose to discuss on this thread is my own d a m n business, go start your own. I can't believe you are that pathetic to stoop to using other peoples names, but then again....you show your ignorance BIG TIME!!! You don't want to discuss this trial...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, and turn off your TV...because you have no knowledge or intelligence to carry on a conversation with anyone!!! Only a narcisstic psycho would change their names to write to themselves on here and then judge their own posts....I'm sorry your life is so empty that this is the only way you can express yourself. It must suk that nobody wants to talk with you, but you caused it.

Wayland

#136 Jun 7, 2011
Gail in Wyoming wrote:
<quoted text>
Those jailhouse tapes are very telling, and I did see her laughing and smiling, as well as doing a little flirting with Baez. Yup...the Casey we know. Nancy Grace referred to Baez outside of the courtroom behaving like an actor, posing with his female fans for pictures. OMG!!! He is such an idiot.
I just heard Linda Baden say that everyone is drinking the Prosecutors kool-aid....omg...I hope Baez pays her well for keeping the BS going all over TV while he can't be on it during the trial.
I am amazed that a few think George covered up Caylee's drowning to protect Casey, yet at the same time, George is letting Casey sit in jail for the past 3 yrs. and possible death row. They don't even realize how stupid that theory is if George was trying to protect her...duh!

I think the State is connecting the dots in their own pace and doing a good job of it. Baez looks so pathetic in his questioning sometimes; he even knocked over his chart board today and started laughing. Baez has to stick to the facts presented during the trial in his closing statement; so I wonder how far he will try to go before Judge Perry shuts him down. Baez seems to be doing all the questioning of witnesses; better odds of getting an appeal that way.

Even Dr. Drew is beginning to believe that Casey just might be pure evil....which is what I believe for sure. Anyone who could put their family through all of this for the past 3 yrs. and knowing she will NEVER tell what really happened, HAS TO BE EVIL.

“Trying Hard”

Since: Oct 08

Hudsonville

#137 Jun 7, 2011
TLC don't take the bait. It's just a troll. Ignore it and it will go away.

I have been lurking and enjoy your posts. I think you are spot on and like your commentary. This story is so amazing. Keep up the good work.

“Be Respectful”

Grand Rapids

#138 Jun 7, 2011
TLC1000 wrote:
<quoted text>
I just heard Linda Baden say that everyone is drinking the Prosecutors kool-aid....omg...I hope Baez pays her well for keeping the BS going all over TV while he can't be on it during the trial.
I am amazed that a few think George covered up Caylee's drowning to protect Casey, yet at the same time, George is letting Casey sit in jail for the past 3 yrs. and possible death row. They don't even realize how stupid that theory is if George was trying to protect her...duh!
I think the State is connecting the dots in their own pace and doing a good job of it. Baez looks so pathetic in his questioning sometimes; he even knocked over his chart board today and started laughing. Baez has to stick to the facts presented during the trial in his closing statement; so I wonder how far he will try to go before Judge Perry shuts him down. Baez seems to be doing all the questioning of witnesses; better odds of getting an appeal that way.
Even Dr. Drew is beginning to believe that Casey just might be pure evil....which is what I believe for sure. Anyone who could put their family through all of this for the past 3 yrs. and knowing she will NEVER tell what really happened, HAS TO BE EVIL.
None of this is believable. Even Mark Eiglarsh, the FLorida Defense Attorney says he doesn't know where Baez is going with his defense. Baez has backed himself and Casey into a corner, and I don't think he can get them out.
The drowning theory doesn't make any sense either,with George being a former police officer and loving Caylee like he did. He wouldn't toss her body out like trash...he would have called for help.
Casey is pure evil.

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#139 Jun 7, 2011
Sorry to say that I haven't been keeping up with this trial but I will be very curious to see how it all plays out in the end. It's a sad sad situation.
Fran

Charlotte, MI

#140 Jun 7, 2011
TLC1000 wrote:
It's apparent a few (one) of you enjoy being the parasites that you are instead of starting your own thread with your own choice subject. What I choose to discuss on this thread is my own d a m n business, go start your own. I can't believe you are that pathetic to stoop to using other peoples names, but then again....you show your ignorance BIG TIME!!! You don't want to discuss this trial...GO SOMEWHERE ELSE, and turn off your TV...because you have no knowledge or intelligence to carry on a conversation with anyone!!! Only a narcisstic psycho would change their names to write to themselves on here and then judge their own posts....I'm sorry your life is so empty that this is the only way you can express yourself. It must suk that nobody wants to talk with you, but you caused it.
Shame on you for making a mockery out of the life of this dead child. Let the child rest in peace and stop your theatrics. You have every right to engage in this shameful behavior, but it's still very sick.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Truly Disturbing Racism and The Silence That Fo... 31 min RushFan666 34
Local News Women (Apr '09) 16 hr RAMS03 2,825
News The Latest: Trump calls Election Day 'our Indep... Fri CZars_R_US 359
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri a commenter 1,147
News GE Aviation lops off 95 Grand Rapids jobs (Jun '08) Thu Great full GE Pro... 58
News Universal Forest Products closes five plants, p... (Jan '08) Jan 18 Madoff zionism 19
News Donald Trump defends use of "sch****ed" against... (Dec '15) Jan 14 MrsMrs90 89

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages