My Wife Knows Everything vs My Wife D...

My Wife Knows Everything vs My Wife Doesn't Know Everything

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#1 Aug 27, 2010
http://www.fox17online.com/news/nationworld/s...

LOL!! This is pretty funny. I have no idea how the annoucer was able to keep it straight.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 27, 2010
More REAL than you might think:) Usually it is the "Husband doesn't know and the Husband knows Everything he needs to know:)"
Go Blue

Lake Worth, FL

#3 Aug 27, 2010
Both of these fine thorobreds, belong to Tiger Woods Stables......

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#4 Aug 29, 2010
If I were the announcer, I'm quite sure I would become tongue-tied with having to report on these 2 horses!
;)

“Time for work”

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#5 Aug 29, 2010
Now my wife heard everything and she didn't want to know.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#6 Aug 29, 2010
ARRRRRRRGH ! The race involved two THOROUGHBREDS (Again, a spelling issue "Go Blue") named (Grim2010) "Mywifenoseverything " and "Thewifedoesntknow". There were a total of 10 runners in the race and these two finished 1-2.

As a thoroughbred owner, it peeves me to no end when people can't even get the simplest details correct when they are commenting about something...like the NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS!! Sure it sounds petty, but if you cared enough to make a post, at least get it right.

And if I hear Larry Collmus' call of this race again this week, I'm gonna puke. It was a good race call though, Larry!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 29, 2010
There's another registered thoroughbred similarly named "Thewifeboughtit"

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#8 Aug 29, 2010
pfromd wrote:
ARRRRRRRGH ! The race involved two THOROUGHBREDS (Again, a spelling issue "Go Blue") named (Grim2010) "Mywifenoseverything " and "Thewifedoesntknow". There were a total of 10 runners in the race and these two finished 1-2.
As a thoroughbred owner, it peeves me to no end when people can't even get the simplest details correct when they are commenting about something...like the NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS!! Sure it sounds petty, but if you cared enough to make a post, at least get it right.
And if I hear Larry Collmus' call of this race again this week, I'm gonna puke. It was a good race call though, Larry!
Then I guess you can be peeved at Fox 17. I took the name of the thread right from their headline.

Sorry to have upset you.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#9 Aug 29, 2010
Grim2010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I guess you can be peeved at Fox 17. I took the name of the thread right from their headline.
Sorry to have upset you.
LOL! No problem. Coming from Fox 17, it doesn't surprise me. My apologies as well.

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#10 Aug 29, 2010
pfromd wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! No problem. Coming from Fox 17, it doesn't surprise me. My apologies as well.
I don't follow horse racing, just when listening to it, it just made me laugh and I still have no idea how the announcer made it through that.

Just thought it would be fun to have a thread that didn't have anything to do with politics.

Apology accepted.

“Knocking at your Door”

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

#11 Aug 29, 2010
This should make everyone laugh.

Smarter

Jackson, MI

#12 Aug 29, 2010
get a life, people make mistakes
pfromd wrote:
ARRRRRRRGH ! The race involved two THOROUGHBREDS (Again, a spelling issue "Go Blue") named (Grim2010) "Mywifenoseverything " and "Thewifedoesntknow". There were a total of 10 runners in the race and these two finished 1-2.
As a thoroughbred owner, it peeves me to no end when people can't even get the simplest details correct when they are commenting about something...like the NAMES OF THE PARTICIPANTS!! Sure it sounds petty, but if you cared enough to make a post, at least get it right.
And if I hear Larry Collmus' call of this race again this week, I'm gonna puke. It was a good race call though, Larry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Builder, construction worker arrested for theft... (Jan '08) Feb 19 Nicks new victim 53
Local News Women (Apr '09) Feb 19 WMNewsfan 3,222
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) Feb 18 Former Patient 21
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Feb 18 a commenter 1,219
News Fire destroys well-known Lowell restaurant (Sep '07) Feb 18 Neighbor 11
KJC's Very Own Things To Write Here On Topix Feb 16 Kelly Joanne Cannon 28
Grand Rapids; a good place to live? (Mar '12) Feb 15 lynn 195

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages