Amy Henslee Missing Paw Paw Women
First Prev
of 9
Next Last
UATW

Grand Rapids, MI

#163 Feb 7, 2011
Bo Diddley wrote:
<quoted text>
well, are you going to answer my question, shall I give you a mean and nasty reply? LOL
she won't answer you, it was just Big Bird to the rescue as usual

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#164 Feb 8, 2011
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf...

Court date has been changed to 02/25/11

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#165 Feb 9, 2011
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf...

Inteview with Junior Bebee's mother.
Bo Dudely

Grand Rapids, MI

#166 Feb 9, 2011
EmmaRae wrote:
http://www.mlive.com/news/kala mazoo/index.ssf/2011/02/video_ karen_beebe_defends_her.html
Inteview with Junior Bebee's mother.
yeah, so?
Bo Diddley

Grand Rapids, MI

#167 Feb 20, 2011
HUH...for all of you who think that Bebee's martial arts skills should have been sufficient against someone attempting to get a gun...
http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-cop-kil...

“Trying Hard”

Since: Oct 08

Hudsonville

#168 Feb 20, 2011
Bo Diddley wrote:
HUH...for all of you who think that Bebee's martial arts skills should have been sufficient against someone attempting to get a gun...
http://www.fox17online.com/news/fox17-cop-kil...
huh, let's see, the dead man in norton shores had a history of resisting arrest and was armed. Neither of which applied to Ms. Howarth. Beebe claims to have taken the gun away from her and then in self defense shot her multiple times in the head. Huh.

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#169 Feb 21, 2011
Hudsonville Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
huh, let's see, the dead man in norton shores had a history of resisting arrest and was armed. Neither of which applied to Ms. Howarth. Beebe claims to have taken the gun away from her and then in self defense shot her multiple times in the head. Huh.
I don't understand what the story "Bo Diddley" posted has to do with this story?
Bo Doodley

Dallas, TX

#172 Feb 21, 2011
EmmaRae wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't understand what the story "Bo Diddley" posted has to do with this story?
you wouldn't, cuz u 2 tupid
bO dOODLEY

Dallas, TX

#173 Feb 21, 2011
Hudsonville Friend wrote:
<quoted text>
huh, let's see, the dead man in norton shores had a history of resisting arrest and was armed. Neither of which applied to Ms. Howarth. Beebe claims to have taken the gun away from her and then in self defense shot her multiple times in the head. Huh.
well goooollllyyyy, if you want to talk about "history," then, Bebee claims that Howarth shot and killed Amy, THEREFORE, FKNASSHOLE, Howarth would have a "history" of violence...MURDER

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#174 Feb 22, 2011
wow... I don't think Evel Knievel could have made that leap.....
Boo Diddley

Dallas, TX

#175 Feb 22, 2011
neecer wrote:
wow... I don't think Evel Knievel could have made that leap.....
oh...ha...ha...ha...look, Neecer made a funny...like I said..u 2 tupid...make that u 3 2 tupid

“Lucky”

Since: Sep 08

Charm City

#176 Feb 22, 2011
neecer wrote:
wow... I don't think Evel Knievel could have made that leap.....
LOL, Good one.
Tender Thoughts

Grand Rapids, MI

#177 Feb 22, 2011
Bo Doodley wrote:
<quoted text>you wouldn't, cuz u 2 tupid
Do you think you'll ever grow up or do you think you'll always be burdened by this juvenile childlike mentality of yours?

Since: Feb 10

Location hidden

#178 Feb 25, 2011
Beebe is going to stand trial.

"Junior Beebe Jr. was ordered Friday to stand trial on two counts of murder for the shotgun deaths of Amy Henslee and his girlfriend, Tonya Howarth.

The ruling came despite defense arguments that Howarth fired the shot that killed Henslee during a jealous rage and that Beebe shot Howarth in response."

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

#179 Feb 25, 2011
EasyAs123 wrote:
Beebe is going to stand trial.
"Junior Beebe Jr. was ordered Friday to stand trial on two counts of murder for the shotgun deaths of Amy Henslee and his girlfriend, Tonya Howarth.
The ruling came despite defense arguments that Howarth fired the shot that killed Henslee during a jealous rage and that Beebe shot Howarth in response."
No surprise. It is, however, a surprise that there isn't a kidnapping charge.
Whatever

Byron Center, MI

#180 Feb 25, 2011
radell wrote:
<quoted text>No surprise. It is, however, a surprise that there isn't a kidnapping charge.
They can't get a kidnapping charge and they know it. She went with Junior voluntarily. There are witnesses to that.

Since: Jul 09

SW Michigan

#181 Feb 25, 2011
Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>They can't get a kidnapping charge and they know it. She went with Junior voluntarily. There are witnesses to that.
You are right.

How does JR prove that he didn't shoot Amy?

Since: Jul 09

SW Michigan

#182 Feb 26, 2011
This story ran on the front page of the kzoo gazette today.

http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf...

It's JR's version of what happened.

I have a difficult time following the storyline - as Tonya ends up shot in the BACK of the head during the struggle.
Simple Explanation

Dallas, TX

#183 Feb 26, 2011
Bubbly4now wrote:
This story ran on the front page of the kzoo gazette today.
http://www.mlive.com/news/kalamazoo/index.ssf...
It's JR's version of what happened.
I have a difficult time following the storyline - as Tonya ends up shot in the BACK of the head during the struggle.
shot in the back of the head-during struggle
remember folks, all the defense has to do is create "reasonable doubt"...doesn't look like that will be too difficult to do...I would not be surpried if this case ended up with a hung jury

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 9
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 5 hr tom wingo 2,093
Local News Women (Apr '09) 8 hr Annoyed 2,376
Paid Protestors In Ferganistan 11 hr Oneal 11
News Wyoming homeowners oppose plan for more rental ... 22 hr Chaquitta 2
News GRPD officer fired regarding standoff (Feb '08) May 29 deltagold 150
News New chiropractic tool treats back pain without ... (Apr '08) May 28 Chiropractor From... 239
News Black Bear Spotted In Hartford May 28 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]