frostfree

Hudsonville, MI

#1 Oct 9, 2012
I'm curious if anyone has found one of the local news stations to be more accurate than the others with weather forecasting?
Mark

Rockford, MI

#2 Oct 9, 2012
Fox has the best forecasting....but the rest are real good about telling you how the weather is going to be today....as far as I'm concerned its not forecasting if you wait til today to be right...and then pat yourself on the back for being right.
Ice Cream

Jenison, MI

#3 Oct 9, 2012
frostfree wrote:
I'm curious if anyone has found one of the local news stations to be more accurate than the others with weather forecasting?
You could just go outside and look for yourself.
Old Rocker

Hudsonville, MI

#4 Oct 10, 2012
I find most of them to be annoying when they put message crawls and maps on the screen every time it gets windy or rains or snows.
Mark

Rockford, MI

#5 Oct 10, 2012
Old Rocker wrote:
I find most of them to be annoying when they put message crawls and maps on the screen every time it gets windy or rains or snows.
yep, I agree.... Breaking news ...it's raining,,,,they never break in on commercials....just the show you're watching....to justify their existence

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) 7 hr Ryleigh 52
Democrat's Husband Caught Stealing Republican C... 11 hr Oneal 4
Holder Says He Regrets Fox Reporter Subpoena .... 11 hr Oneal 4
21st century huberis flips the bird to national... Wed bobolinq 1
Sturgis latino festival (Aug '07) Wed sturgis urinal 6
Hillary says, "Businesses Don't Create Jobs" Wed Oneal 3
"I was in a state of denial:" West Mi... Wed cora arch 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search