Comments
1 - 4 of 4 Comments Last updated May 1, 2013
Beverly

Grand Rapids, MI

#1 Apr 30, 2013
Where is Latrice Maze? There should be more news information and updates on this case ... as we are now receiving a barrage of information on The Sternberg Kidnapping Of Jessica Heeringa. Work towards finding them both and 'bringing them home.' Thankyou.
wagmgt

United States

#2 Apr 30, 2013
Beverly wrote:
Where is Latrice Maze? There should be more news information and updates on this case ... as we are now receiving a barrage of information on The Sternberg Kidnapping Of Jessica Heeringa. Work towards finding them both and 'bringing them home.' Thankyou.
I have seen more publicity recently, but I would love to see more. Her poor family...I can't imagine the emotions they are going through... like her page on Facebook and share some of the pics on your page. Its called missing Latrice Maze..
Agatha

Grand Rapids, MI

#3 May 1, 2013
A facebook page on Latrice is comforting to her family and illustrates the genuine concern of people; but it may not necessarily be helfpful in finding her. Just my opinion.
wagmgt

United States

#4 May 1, 2013
Agatha wrote:
A facebook page on Latrice is comforting to her family and illustrates the genuine concern of people; but it may not necessarily be helfpful in finding her. Just my opinion.
I disagree. Every time someone likes or shares a post from that page, more people will see her face. The more people reached, the more likely her family can get some answers.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
President O'Blama' Punts Again 52 min Oneal 2
'We Don't Have a Strategy' to Fight ISIS t 3 hr Rob 17
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr Buffalo Bull 1,331
Meet The Press 6 hr Oneal 7
Van Buren County makes changeover to video cour... 18 hr Anon 1
Movie Theater Demolished 23 hr Oneal 14
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon JimGR 937
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search