Comments
1 - 11 of 11 Comments Last updated Mar 28, 2013
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

http://www.wzzm13.com/news/article/250343/14/...

---Agema's Wednesday (facebook) posting, during U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments over the legality of same-sex marriage, was based on an online article titled, "Everyone Should Know These Statistics on Homosexuals," which appeared under the byline Frank Joseph, M.D.

The post depicts gays as sexually promiscuous, rife with sexually transmitted diseases and responsible for "half the murders in large cities."---

West Michigan republicans are full of hate and are completely out of touch with the rest of the country. West Michigan insularity is not a good thing when it comes to politics. It's people like this knuckle dragger that keep West Michigan in the dark ages and stunt it's growth.
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Contrare Stevie. It's people like this that are America's last hope against moral and financial distruction.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Heraldo wrote:
Contrare Stevie. It's people like this that are America's last hope against moral and financial distruction.
You keep believing that and make sure you only vote for people who share your set of 'morals'. Of course it will only put the GOP further into the bargain bin of national politics and cost them the libertarians they so desperately need now to win elections.

People like you and that Dutch pile of sht Agema are killing the GOP but as long as you're OK with that who cares, right?
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
You keep believing that and make sure you only vote for people who share your set of 'morals'. Of course it will only put the GOP further into the bargain bin of national politics and cost them the libertarians they so desperately need now to win elections.
People like you and that Dutch pile of sht Agema are killing the GOP but as long as you're OK with that who cares, right?
My first concern is not for the GOP. Its for a country that is swirling down the toilette because of our leaders and people like you that can't seem to see beyond the purple haze. Unfortunately, when the country swirls down the can, all of us go with it whether we agree with policies or not! Even Non Dutch wannabees will disappear.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
My first concern is not for the GOP. Its for a country that is swirling down the toilette because of our leaders and people like you that can't seem to see beyond the purple haze. Unfortunately, when the country swirls down the can, all of us go with it whether we agree with policies or not! Even Non Dutch wannabees will disappear.
And spreading hate towards gays is helping your cause immensely.

Good luck!
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
And spreading hate towards gays is helping your cause immensely.
Good luck!
I never said I hated you. I just do not believe in same sex marriages. What's next - benefits for pets ?
You want them - pay for them. Don't ask me to.

Good luck!
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said I hated you. I just do not believe in same sex marriages. What's next - benefits for pets ?
You want them - pay for them. Don't ask me to.
Good luck!
This closet homosexual Agema (I mean really , look at him and watch him speak sometime. He is a flamer!) does hate gays. Did you read the article and see what he posted on facebook?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Heraldo wrote:
<quoted text>
My first concern is not for the GOP. Its for a country that is swirling down the toilette because of our leaders and people like you that can't seem to see beyond the purple haze. Unfortunately, when the country swirls down the can, all of us go with it whether we agree with policies or not! Even Non Dutch wannabees will disappear.
You'd be better off staying in your bunker with your stockpile of Cabelas bull shit. Better yet why not just leave if you think things are so bad. Just make sure you find somewhere that accepts a$$holes like you, because once you leave you're not coming back. In any case, Nobody really cares what you think. You and your type are headed for the trash bin, if not already there. Your just reward in life.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
This closet homosexual Agema (I mean really , look at him and watch him speak sometime. He is a flamer!) does hate gays. Did you read the article and see what he posted on facebook?
Is the guy in this article Agema? lol

http://www.theonion.com/articles/supreme-cour...
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You'd be better off staying in your bunker with your stockpile of Cabelas bull shit. Better yet why not just leave if you think things are so bad. Just make sure you find somewhere that accepts a$$holes like you, because once you leave you're not coming back. In any case, Nobody really cares what you think. You and your type are headed for the trash bin, if not already there. Your just reward in life.
Wow P.D., now you've really hurt my feelings.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Mar 28, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

And another thing Heraldo why don't you 'splain to the audience here why you regularly frequent the gay Topix threads? and don't lie.

Closet gay or basement boy? or do you just think you're funny and GAY?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 7 min Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,835
otc with your las 1 hr bobolinq 1
go blue goes black 1 hr Really 67
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 3 hr Oneal 875
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 3 hr Oneal 290
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 10 hr Truthisgood 115
GM says to invest $2.8 billion in Brazil over f... 10 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 5

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••