|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text> Why don't you shoot yourself!
Guess I'd have to since you obviously aren't man enough.

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
He had the mindset that banninig 30 round clips would begin the slippery slope of the government taking away all weapons, in other words in step with the NRA's mantra. His (mis)interpretation of the second amendment is all the more intriguing seeing how he met his own fate.
Given the circumstances I would bet Chris had way more insight into the politics of gun ownership than all of the members of this forum combined.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
Can't find anything in the constitution that reads it is an American's right to have a 30 round clip. Can you point that part out to me?
I can't find anything in the constitution that says free speech is covered when using a computer, land line or cell phone. Care to point it out to me?
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

1960brookwood wrote:
<quoted text>
Given the circumstances I would bet Chris had way more insight into the politics of gun ownership than all of the members of this forum combined.
Why because he shot little brown people from 1/4 mile away half way across the globe?

What he did has very little resemblance to the average American gun owner and hense his 'insight' probably holds less water when it comes to the politics of gun ownership---than the average American's.
goflr

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

youtube.com/watch... Geez! there was error

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 5, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Why because he shot little brown people from 1/4 mile away half way across the globe?
What he did has very little resemblance to the average American gun owner and hense his 'insight' probably holds less water when it comes to the politics of gun ownership---than the average American's.
I can hit little brown people @ 1/4 mile--Chris @ over a mile.

He was owner of Craft International--providing training to military, law enforcement,and private security agencies.

Perhaps you need to do a little research before "shoot off" your mouth--pun intended
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

1960brookwood wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called politics of gun ownership had nothing to do with his specialty, which dealt with killing at long range.

Too bad he didn't have more insight into mental illness....... Taking a person suffering from war induced PTSD to a gun range wouldn't be a whole lot different than taking a person trying to graduate from AA to the local pub!

The last thing he learned came from the shooter, and it was all about killing at close range.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

1960brookwood wrote:
<quoted text>
I can hit little brown people @ 1/4 mile--Chris @ over a mile.
He was owner of Craft International--providing training to military, law enforcement,and private security agencies.
Perhaps you need to do a little research before "shoot off" your mouth--pun intended
I know exactly what he was involved in. You have done nothing but prove my point. The average American gun owner does not provide training to the military, law enforcement and private security agencies. The average American gun owner also doesn't take potshots from 4,000 feet and put a bullet in the earhole of a suspected terrorist either. Let's just say he saw things from a different perspective. His persepctive and opinion on the politics of gun laws held no more weight than the average white tail hunter's because gun laws are directed at the white tail hunters of the world, not the Chris Kyles.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The so-called politics of gun ownership had nothing to do with his specialty, which dealt with killing at long range.
Too bad he didn't have more insight into mental illness....... Taking a person suffering from war induced PTSD to a gun range wouldn't be a whole lot different than taking a person trying to graduate from AA to the local pub!
The last thing he learned came from the shooter, and it was all about killing at close range.
Yeah, i did'nt understand the taking them to a gunrange part, either....had two close relatives return from Vietnam with PTSD and a shooting range, would have been the last place i would have taken them to....talk about flashback city, eh?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 7, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't find anything in the constitution that reads it is an American's right to have a 30 round clip. Can you point that part out to me?
Our founders did believe wholeheartedly in the registration of weapons, in fact it was manditory. The NRA won't tell you that though.
So tell me again who is trying to rewrite the constitution?
One thing at a time...... Arms.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i did'nt understand the taking them to a gunrange part, either....had two close relatives return from Vietnam with PTSD and a shooting range, would have been the last place i would have taken them to....talk about flashback city, eh?
Karma rears it's ugly head.....

Any bets the shooter ends up not guilty due to insanity?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••