Has anybody here seen 2016?

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Dead By Dawn

Byron Center, MI

#1 Aug 25, 2012
2016 the movie where Obama is unmasked as the modern Sampson who is trying to push down the pillars that hold up America. Treason of the sort that we have not, as Americans, witnessed yet until now. The leftist morons out here should at least go and see this film. Maybe it will shine some light into their dim eyes.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 Aug 26, 2012
Dead By Dawn wrote:
2016 the movie where Obama is unmasked as the modern Sampson who is trying to push down the pillars that hold up America. Treason of the sort that we have not, as Americans, witnessed yet until now. The leftist morons out here should at least go and see this film. Maybe it will shine some light into their dim eyes.
Don't waste your time. They won't go see it anymore than I would go see a Michael Moore film.
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#3 Aug 26, 2012
I see 2016, off in the distance...i see Jeb Bush bringing the GOP, back to the center.....

“Often imitated...poorl y”

Since: Feb 08

Just east of Lyra.

#4 Aug 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
I see 2016, off in the distance...i see Jeb Bush bringing the GOP, back to the center.....
You are such an optimist, Blue. No wonder you are a U of M fan...

Don't realize that it's impossible to go back to the center once you've gone over the edge?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#5 Aug 26, 2012
Cyclops Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't realize that it's impossible to go back to the center once you've gone over the edge?
I think, there are many within the party, that realize they have gone way too far right....Fox and jerks like Limbaugh and others have created the division and the elected themselves, have aligned themselves too closely with the corporate and financial wealthy.....Several months ago, Jeb Bush spoke of it, of how Reagan and Bush Sr. would'nt even fit in now.....See what McCain said to Palin, after losing, about making sure the zealots did'nt take over the party?
Stu Pidazos

Jenison, MI

#6 Aug 26, 2012
Hey! Stupid's.
This thread is about the movie, 2016.
http://2016themovie.com/
Do you two have some sort of comprehension problem?
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#7 Aug 26, 2012
Stu Pidazos wrote:
Hey! Stupid's.
This thread is about the movie, 2016.
http://2016themovie.com/
Do you two have some sort of comprehension problem?
Hey Stupids....we don't care....
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Aug 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Hey Stupids....we don't care....
Hence the appropriate term for you, Useful Idiot.
Stu Pidazos

Jenison, MI

#9 Aug 26, 2012
Diggs wrote:
<quoted text>
Hence the appropriate term for you, Useful Idiot.
I'm not so sure about the word useful.

“Often imitated...poorl y”

Since: Feb 08

Just east of Lyra.

#10 Aug 26, 2012
Stu Pidazos wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not so sure about the word useful.
...Says the guy with the 7th grade phonetic tag, hiding behind a cloak of internet anonymity...
Go Blue

Miami, FL

#11 Aug 26, 2012
Cyclops Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Friend from Atlanta called, to tell me to see this movie...told him, with what i pay for so much cable, i would never pay to see something like that....he hates Obama cause he's black, and man enough to admit, that's why....
Stu Pidazos

Jenison, MI

#12 Aug 26, 2012
Cyclops Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
...Says the guy with the 7th grade phonetic tag, hiding behind a cloak of internet anonymity...
Say's the guy still living in his mom's basement, hiding behind a cloak of internet anonymity.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Stu Pidazos

Jenison, MI

#13 Aug 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Friend from Atlanta called, to tell me to see this movie...told him, with what i pay for so much cable, i would never pay to see something like that....he hates Obama cause he's black, and man enough to admit, that's why....
Are all of your freinds racist?

You know,...that there are people that dislike Obama just because of his policies, dont you?
It's not always about race.
But it is interesting to know that your freind is a racist.
Not many liberals would admit to that.
Stu Pidazos

Jenison, MI

#14 Aug 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
<quoted text> Friend from Atlanta called, to tell me to see this movie...told him, with what i pay for so much cable, i would never pay to see something like that....he hates Obama cause he's black, and man enough to admit, that's why....
Obama is 1/2 white.
So, he only hatea half of him?
Please explain in greater depth.
Thanks.
LiberalSlayerFou rMoreYear

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Aug 26, 2012
The film explains it all. Those who would vote for another four years of Obama are simply little boys and girls in adult costumes who can't differentiate fact from fiction. Obama sho hopes yooz likes a good fiction lil' boys and girls. Here, yooz wants somes candy?
St Stoopie

Jenison, MI

#16 Aug 26, 2012
Obuma gunna take care of us!
We luvz him!
He goin to gib us free money!
HonkyHater

Jenison, MI

#17 Aug 26, 2012
Go Blue wrote:
I agree Blue!
Let's not vote for any Honkey's this time!
We Hate the Honkey's! Dont we!!!!
We have to make Race the real issue!
Keep up the good work brother!!
Uncle Rex

Jenison, MI

#18 Aug 26, 2012
Cyclops Rex wrote:
<quoted text>
Go Blue is not a U of M fan, nor an alumni!
U of M would NOT ever recognize such a liberal as a supporter.
U of M has some higher standards.

Speaking of liberal nonsence.
Did you know that the "uncle" that your mom slept with last night, was really your uncle?
Go Daddy!!!
Or ....uncle!
Yur dad is your uncle, and your mom is your aunt!
What happens east of Lyra, happens to yur mom!
You inbreeders rule!
Diggs

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Aug 26, 2012
Despite Go Blue's "We don't care" attitude toward this film, it sure looks like a lot of others have found their way to see it!

'2016' is now the top-grossing documentary of the year and has knocked the socks off 'Bully'.

http://movies.yahoo.com/news/box-office-repor...
[Galvanizing conservatives Dinesh DíSouza and John Sullivanís documentary 2016: Obama's America grossed a stellar $6.3 million as it expanded nationwide over the weekend, beating a trio of three new films.
The anti-Barack Obama film, opening last month in only a few theaters, now boasts a domestic cume of $9.2 million, the top gross of the year for a documentary (excluding nature films). Bully was the previous crownholder with $3.5 million.
Among other records, Obama's America is now the top conservative documentary of all time, beating out Expelled: No Intelligence Allowed ($7.7 million).]

I'm thinking a lot of liberals like you just don't care anymore, Go Blue. That may just be the downfall of Obama come election day.
Go Blue

Jenison, MI

#20 Aug 26, 2012
I love Obama!
I hate people that want jobs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Buffalo Bull 1,711
'Netflix for libraries' comes to Grand Rapids: ... 2 hr Who 1
cattle ranchers 11 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) 23 hr Casual Observer 2,343
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
A Modality for Pain Reduction Tue britt05 1
How Liberal Pantywads React To Brain William's ... Tue Gville Jim 10
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance