Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
....lololol.....as i thought....Canadian dollar?...really?????
GBF: you know it all your fault. If you'll recall, you attempted the other day to engage 'Rick" in meaningful discussion on the issue of gun control, asking him to respond to certain of your questions. I just want to let you know, idoing so you gave 'Rick' a sense of self importance, credibility, value, and high intellect, all of which, as you see today, were horribly over inflated and off-the-mark, a major fail as they say.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Some of the one's that just argue, for the sake of arguing, should just be ignored.....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
GBF: you know it all your fault. If you'll recall, you attempted the other day to engage 'Rick" in meaningful discussion on the issue of gun control, asking him to respond to certain of your questions. I just want to let you know, idoing so you gave 'Rick' a sense of self importance, credibility, value, and high intellect, all of which, as you see today, were horribly over inflated and off-the-mark, a major fail as they say.
I just discovered on another thread that you are correct here.
If I fall for it again...remind me about this post.
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
....lololol.....as i thought....Canadian dollar?...really?????
Reading and comprehension again! This is truly amazing how stupid one could be.
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>GBF: you know it all your fault. If you'll recall, you attempted the other day to engage 'Rick" in meaningful discussion on the issue of gun control, asking him to respond to certain of your questions. I just want to let you know, idoing so you gave 'Rick' a sense of self importance, credibility, value, and high intellect, all of which, as you see today, were horribly over inflated and off-the-mark, a major fail as they say.
"It all your fault" "idoing so" Wrong person pothead. It is fun in your dopy world isn't it?
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Some of the one's that just argue, for the sake of arguing, should just be ignored.....
Then no one would talk to ya
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 17, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
"..Yeah....whatever, Linda......."

Hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 47 of47
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••