|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
Do we see Obama on the next green? or is that a look alike? Phil / Linda comes to mind also lol
Aw you have a crush on Phil! That is cute!:)<<<means too funny!
Barny

Ortonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>Even more amazing is how YOU have been able reach 'genius' status on the Topix boards. Ever wondered how that can be? After you've worked awhile on the other questions I asked in my previous post, please ponder your genius status and explain to us all out here how you've managed to attain that status on Toppix?
What the hell are you talking about genius status?
Why do you spell topix with two p's? Are you stupid? Never mind, I know the answer to the last question. Answer the other questions.
Nice Pear

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...God Bless Him....hope he hit's em better than Phil and Tiger have been, at Augusta.....Hit em Straight, Mister President.....
This president doesn't support straight. He's all for diversity!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

...Golf is actually quite a bit of excertion....alot of walking, concentration and physical finesse.....don't think many lazy people play it......
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
...Golf is actually quite a bit of excertion....alot of walking, concentration and physical finesse.....don't think many lazy people play it......
I'm sure he uses a golf cart. As a matter in fact, I've seen him in pictures with carts in the back ground. I also know lazy people that golf.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
That must explain why Obama voted present throughout his congressional career, and only has enough energy to point a finger at others throughout his presidency.

Obama is just too Bushed!
Linda

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>That must explain why Obama voted present throughout his congressional career, and only has enough energy to point a finger at others throughout his presidency.

Obama is just too Bushed!
While this might explain his finger to America :) It does not explain his voting present. From what I understand he did not golf much before being president. Even before his campaigning for two years of his congressional career on taxpayers dime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure he uses a golf cart. As a matter in fact, I've seen him in pictures with carts in the back ground. I also know lazy people that golf.
Well, good for you, little lady....er, O'neal.....er, linda.......pick a name....

“Employed taxpayer”

Since: Nov 08

West Olive

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

My portfolio is way up--hope he plays next weekend too
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Well, good for you, little lady....er, O'neal.....er, linda.......pick a name....
Yes, I think Oneal too.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 15, 2013

1960brookwood wrote:
My portfolio is way up--hope he plays next weekend too
Have an old friend, a sales manager at a Ford dealership down here.....tell's me they are doing record sales numbers, and our busy snowbird season is over.....pretty amazing, how they all just don't wanna admit how good things are getting.....
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Have an old friend, a sales manager at a Ford dealership down here.....tell's me they are doing record sales numbers, and our busy snowbird season is over.....pretty amazing, how they all just don't wanna admit how good things are getting.....
I hope your right but printing money and devaluing the dollar is not a good thing. We have not really felt the effects of it yet. Many other things are arguable.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Well, good for you, little lady....er, O'neal.....er, linda.......pick a name....
If pretending the numbers of conservatives here aren't overwhelming makes you feel less victimized, Blue, go ahead and alter reality. In regards to politics at least you seem to be quite adept at that trick.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I think Oneal too.
Do you think, pipe, I mean St.Stevie?
That's good to know, because after reading some of your idiotic posts I was questioning whether you thought at all, or like a worm who's been cut in half, just keep twitching out of some morbid, unconscious muscle memory thing.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Linda wrote:
<quoted text>
While this might explain his finger to America :) It does not explain his voting present. From what I understand he did not golf much before being president. Even before his campaigning for two years of his congressional career on taxpayers dime.
He's voted present his entire presidency. About the only time you see him off the golf course now is when he's taking the credit away from some military unit's heroic actions, or weakly pointing a skinny finger at the other side and begging, "don't blame me ....".
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
If pretending the numbers of conservatives here aren't overwhelming makes you feel less victimized, Blue, go ahead and alter reality. In regards to politics at least you seem to be quite adept at that trick.
Oh shucks...the GR Topix board is controlled by conservatives! IN Grand Rapids???? LOL! Of course it is silly, didn't you know this is the Bible Belt of the Rust Belt? I wouldn't be too proud of the fact that conservatives dominate this place. It's kind of like winning a tallest midget contest or the smartest retard contest. In the end you're still a midget retard.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Rick wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope your right but printing money and devaluing the dollar is not a good thing. We have not really felt the effects of it yet. Many other things are arguable.
Being that the US Dollar set a ten year record high, againest the japanese yen, last week....is currently at a strong $1.28 againest the Euro currency and $1.53 againest the UK Pound....the dollar is very strong, right now internationaly......Perhap's you have some other form, to prove our Dollar Devalued??????????

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
..Yeah....whatever, Linda.......
Rick

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Being that the US Dollar set a ten year record high, againest the japanese yen, last week....is currently at a strong $1.28 againest the Euro currency and $1.53 againest the UK Pound....the dollar is very strong, right now internationaly......Perhap's you have some other form, to prove our Dollar Devalued??????????
"The US dollar gained on the British pound thanks to a series of weak data points in Britain, including a low manufacturing index, low mortgage approvals and a decline in lending, according to Kathy Lien of BK Asset Management."
Is that how the dollar is doing so much better? How is the US dollar against the Canadian dollar? I can remember it being worth about 30 cents less awhile ago back. I believe it is roughly the same value now. Maybe when I said "we have not even felt the effects yet" I could have been wrong just not the way you are saying. I seem to see a strange common resemblance here with all the potheads here. Reading and comprehension is not the strong skill. If I didn't know better I would say you are all so similar in stupidity that you are one person.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 16, 2013

....lololol.....as i thought....Canadian dollar?...really?????

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

9 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr BH chases trouser trout 737
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 14 hr Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... 16 hr Go Blue Forever 1
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 16 hr mosey on downa hoedown 35
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••