Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

The rest of Cable News are not even close.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

CABLE NEWS RACE
MON FEB 25 2013

FOXNEWS O'REILLY 3,174,000
FOXNEWS THE FIVE 2,006,000
FOXNEWS HANNITY 2,002,000
FOXNEWS BAIER 1,863,000
FOXNEWS SHEP 1,849,000
CMDY DAILY SHOW 1,610,000
CMDY COLBERT 1,310,000
FOXNEWS GRETA 1,271,000
MSNBC MADDOW 921,000
MSNBC SCHULTZ 853,000
CNN COOPER 788,000
MSNBC SHARPTON 708,000
MSNBC HARDBALL 706,000
CNNHN NANCY GRACE 657,000
CNN PIERS 637,000

Wonder Why.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Wonder Why.....
The insane seem to flock together?

It could also have something to do with the fact that anyone outside of the radical right actually has a life that isn't tied to feeding on 24 hour a day fake outrage......
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The insane seem to flock together?
It could also have something to do with the fact that anyone outside of the radical right actually has a life that isn't tied to feeding on 24 hour a day fake outrage......
Go easy on the dear boy.
Every so often he gets all exited because less than 1% of the population watches a certain entertainment T.V. channel that panders to his kind.
If he worked, he wouldn't have time to sit around watching all day.
I think it has something to do with Spring being right around the corner and his desire to mate with Glenn Beck.

Pretty soon
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plainwell, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Go easy on the dear boy.
Every so often he gets all exited because less than 1% of the population watches a certain entertainment T.V. channel that panders to his kind.
If he worked, he wouldn't have time to sit around watching all day.
I think it has something to do with Spring being right around the corner and his desire to mate with Glenn Beck.
Pretty soon
If only you could make $50,000 in sales before 11am.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Good luck Bobbie.... Keep following the child molester creed....
Coming from a member of the Catholic Church....... Priceless!
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 27, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>If only you could make $50,000 in sales before 11am.
Fifty Thousand. LMAO
If that were even remotely true, you do realize you'd have to do 1000 times better to support all of us takers just here in West Michigan.
Better try a little harder tomorrow.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>At least I do not condone rapists like you Progressives...
What in the world do you call what happens to an alter boy?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
What in the world do you call what happens to an alter boy?
Are you that ignorant? Sexual assaults happen in every segment of society....... Even in Progressive controlled countries.....
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

Of course Fox News ratings are through the roof! All the old white people are fuming that they no longer mater and their political influence is dead! They are pissed and need to have their beliefs re-inforced more than ever so they can feel like they are still a force. It's quite sad really, the word pathetic comes to mind.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Canton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
Of course Fox News ratings are through the roof! All the old white people are fuming that they no longer mater and their political influence is dead! They are pissed and need to have their beliefs re-inforced more than ever so they can feel like they are still a force. It's quite sad really, the word pathetic comes to mind.
Let's see..... Eight Progressive stations against one and the Progressives barely show up in viewership...... Progressive are the least informed, ignorant group of pedophile supporters in America....... Zero liability voters they are.......
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Let's see..... Eight Progressive stations against one and the Progressives barely show up in viewership...... Progressive are the least informed, ignorant group of pedophile supporters in America....... Zero liability voters they are.......
So you are basing the level of education of an entire group by how much television they watch???? Wow!

I would answer by saying the more television someone watches the less intelligent they tend to be...but of course that's just me...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are basing the level of education of an entire group by how much television they watch???? Wow!
I would answer by saying the more television someone watches the less intelligent they tend to be...but of course that's just me...
So you get your information from the cement blocks in your mom's basement? Where do you get your cockeyed views where it is OK to steal from your neighbor to give to generational non producers.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 28, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Are you that ignorant? Sexual assaults happen in every segment of society....... Even in Progressive controlled countries.....
Just like it does in ultra conservative countries.....
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
A few short weeks ago wasn't the liberal media doing all kinds of congratulatory gymnastics in overhyping Rachel Maddow's viewership uptick? Seems at that time it was a sign of the changing demographic, and a surge of intelligent viewers - the new face of America. It was down right patriotic to watch cable news a few weeks ago! We were told it was the death knell of that evil FOX News.

I guess it's just different when you're a liberal :)
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Novi, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Name them....... We Producers may want to get tax relief by moving our business and monies there........
St Stephen

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
A few short weeks ago wasn't the liberal media doing all kinds of congratulatory gymnastics in overhyping Rachel Maddow's viewership uptick? Seems at that time it was a sign of the changing demographic, and a surge of intelligent viewers - the new face of America. It was down right patriotic to watch cable news a few weeks ago! We were told it was the death knell of that evil FOX News.
I guess it's just different when you're a liberal :)
No, I just don't watch much of pundits on TV tell me their opinions on politics, even if I agree with their opinions. Most non-conservatives I know feel the same way.'If' I watch anything on TV that has anything to do with politics it's usually the Sunday morning talk shows. Those shows usually have conservative and non-conservative politicians speaking their opinions.

Conservatives tend to consider themselves 'outsiders'(which they are) and outsiders tend to only listen to those who think like they do. They're more insular. Fox News, Hannity and Rush are on 'their side'. In reality all they do is boil down current events into the diluted version they can accept and get their minds around. It's very black and white in the way that there are good guys (people on their side) and bad guys (people who are not) and the bad guys (mainstream America) are a threat to their outdated ways.

I guess what I am trying to say is that any news source is going to be very successful when it can convince a small percentage of the populace that everyone else is out to get them. They have created the monster and now offer protection from that monster. Sure the left does it to some degree too but it's obviously more successful on the right because they DO have more people who tune in, but yet represent a smaller percentage of the population.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
Racist fool.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 1, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I just don't watch much of pundits on TV tell me their opinions on politics, even if I agree with their opinions. Most non-conservatives I know feel the same way.'If' I watch anything on TV that has anything to do with politics it's usually the Sunday morning talk shows. Those shows usually have conservative and non-conservative politicians speaking their opinions.
Conservatives tend to consider themselves 'outsiders'(which they are) and outsiders tend to only listen to those who think like they do. They're more insular. Fox News, Hannity and Rush are on 'their side'. In reality all they do is boil down current events into the diluted version they can accept and get their minds around. It's very black and white in the way that there are good guys (people on their side) and bad guys (people who are not) and the bad guys (mainstream America) are a threat to their outdated ways.
I guess what I am trying to say is that any news source is going to be very successful when it can convince a small percentage of the populace that everyone else is out to get them. They have created the monster and now offer protection from that monster. Sure the left does it to some degree too but it's obviously more successful on the right because they DO have more people who tune in, but yet represent a smaller percentage of the population.
You just described the current President! He has a smaller and smaller portion of the population listening to whatever campaign issue he is making up now. congrats!
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
Care to name one?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of53
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 923
Get Ready To Pay More For Food. 13 hr Ron 41
Report: ACA Will Increase Costs of Small Busine... 13 hr Ron 201
What Obamacare's Advertising Is Costing We Taxp... 13 hr Ron 11
gold and diamond offer from sierra leone (Feb '13) 17 hr maxwell o 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) 19 hr Jef helms 2,255
Amazing $5,000 Kitchen Makeover Wed Rick 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••