go blue goes black
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#64 Aug 22, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I've already logically explained that people cramming their kids in a smelly camper and heading to "The Dunes" to play in the dirt is about the opposite of a roaring economy, where those same people would be more financially able to jet off to a more distant, expensive adventure. They camp because they cannot afford to do anything else, you ignorant white trash goober!
The rest of your boring rant was just more of the same crap that someone your age should have more intelligence than to embarrass yourself posting, but of course you'll just keep making an ass of yourself until you eventually disappear like your pedophile liberal predecessor "Bob".

Stop with your bull shit about 'campers' stupid. Its not about campers. All you have to do is look out a broken window of your dilapidated, leaky roofed trailer in WHITETRASHVILLE where you''re the KING inbred where you've no doubt lived your entire miserable life and you'll see plenty of examples why this economy is no where near as bad as you claim it is. All you seem capable of is condemning and criticizeing the black man in the Whitehouse. I have to believe that's because you don't have the skills or the motivation to get out of that trailer in WhiteTrashville ..... I've asked you before just who you're trying to impress here but you don't seem to be capable of even providing an answer to that. You're a broken f'ing record stupid. Like I said, why not put yourself out of your misery because you're certainly not willing to better yourself. There's a pretty decent economy out there for even fatass zero's like yourself but you refuse to see it. Your only outlet seems to be trying to impress your friends on Topix.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#67 Aug 23, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop with your bull shit about 'campers' stupid. Its not about campers. All you have to do is look out a broken window of your dilapidated, leaky roofed trailer in WHITETRASHVILLE where you''re the KING inbred where you've no doubt lived your entire miserable life and you'll see plenty of examples why this economy is no where near as bad as you claim it is. All you seem capable of is condemning and criticizeing the black man in the Whitehouse. I have to believe that's because you don't have the skills or the motivation to get out of that trailer in WhiteTrashville ..... I've asked you before just who you're trying to impress here but you don't seem to be capable of even providing an answer to that. You're a broken f'ing record stupid. Like I said, why not put yourself out of your misery because you're certainly not willing to better yourself. There's a pretty decent economy out there for even fatass zero's like yourself but you refuse to see it. Your only outlet seems to be trying to impress your friends on Topix.
I guess I need to remind you that you're the one who brought camping up, brainfart.

You're also the one who seems fixated on the president's skin color, as you can't seem to post a comment without bringing it up. Who's the racist?

So here we are once again - you've run sloping forehead first into reality and lost. No doubt you'll get your brain-damaged self up and keep trying. It begs the question, exactly who are YOU trying to impress?

Still waiting for proof that you're gainfully employed. Although, considering you and the rest of your white trash Clampett Clan are blocking our highways with your crapped-out pop-ups while the rest of us are trying to get to real jobs is all the evidence we need.

If my shoving reality into your stupid face impresses anyone here I'd be surprised. It's more likely they're questioning my sanity for even wasting time acknowledging your clearly desperate-for-attention trolling.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#68 Aug 23, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
God! You are pathetic! Wipe your mouth the sperm is dripping.
That miserable little ankle-biting coward is all the left has to offer at this point. Enough to make you laugh at how quickly the great "progressive revolution" has gone from arrogant promises of solving the worlds' problems betwixt styrofoam columns, to regressing back to race-based Trayvon Martin social theater antics in order to keep their ignorant voting crop ginned up.

No matter how many campers Squeak spots on the highway, or AP ticker tape blurbs Blue copy-pastes pell mell on whatever thread he happens to click on, the reality is we're still lingering in the slowest recovery in history and our economy is not a good one. Whether the liberals want to hear it or not, the public is sick to death of blame Bush excuses and is holding them responsible for electing a do-nothing but golf, inept administration of obnoxious, angry finger-pointers.

As for Squeak, he's just the sad leftovers of a life of pot and inadequacies. Easy-pickin's for a movement of radicals looking for slow-brained, friendless saps to manipulate. Problem is, as this site indicates, those saps are becoming harder to find in places other than the fringes. Poor Squeak. All he ever wanted was a friend here. All he ever got as more of the same rejection that undoubtedly forged his anti-social retardation in real life.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#69 Aug 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
while the rest of us are trying to get to real jobs is all the evidence we need.
Well, well Ostupid finally admits he doesn't work. And the "we" is the rest of the white trash you spend so much time trying to impress on Topix right? But we already knew that given all the time you spend trolling on Topix. Why don't you go all the way today and finally admit the reason you can't find "real" work in this economy is because you don't have either the skills or the motivation to find that "real" job. Go ahead stupid. You'll feel much better once you come publicly come clean about what must be a very miserable existence.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#71 Aug 23, 2014
Stupidity knows no bounds....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#72 Aug 23, 2014
LOL .... This is what is coming out of those who've sworn an oath to not only enforce the laws but obey them.

“I kill everybody, I Don’t Care.” Mentally Deranged, Right Wing Fanatic Cop Suspended In Ferguson (VIDEO)

A fourth police officer has been suspended in St. Louis, after a violent episode in which he pushed CNN reporter Don Lemon. After the incident, CNN reporters began looking into the background of officer Dan Page. They turned up a video which should send shivers down the spine of every civilized human being.

Page appears to be a member of a right wing militia group. The Oath Keepers, made up of anti-government, anti-immigrant, right wing fanatics who are under the serious delusion that they are the true “Guardians of the Republic” made headlines for their role in the showdown at the Bundy Ranch a few months back.

Oddly enough, Oath Keepers militia members, who claim to be the Guardians of the sacred Constitution of the United States, showed the same pattern of intimidation of the media at the Bundy Ranch, that is on display in Ferguson, Missouri. So much for that part of the Constitution that guarantees the right of the fourth branch of government, otherwise known as the Free Press.

Page has been suspended pending an internal investigation. The ONLY acceptable outcome of that investigation is IMMEDIATE TERMINATION from the police force.

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/23/i-kil...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#73 Aug 23, 2014
pipedream wrote:
LOL .... This is what is coming out of those who've sworn an oath to not only enforce the laws but obey them.
“I kill everybody, I Don’t Care.” Mentally Deranged, Right Wing Fanatic Cop Suspended In Ferguson (VIDEO)
A fourth police officer has been suspended in St. Louis, after a violent episode in which he pushed CNN reporter Don Lemon. After the incident, CNN reporters began looking into the background of officer Dan Page. They turned up a video which should send shivers down the spine of every civilized human being.
Page appears to be a member of a right wing militia group. The Oath Keepers, made up of anti-government, anti-immigrant, right wing fanatics who are under the serious delusion that they are the true “Guardians of the Republic” made headlines for their role in the showdown at the Bundy Ranch a few months back.
Oddly enough, Oath Keepers militia members, who claim to be the Guardians of the sacred Constitution of the United States, showed the same pattern of intimidation of the media at the Bundy Ranch, that is on display in Ferguson, Missouri. So much for that part of the Constitution that guarantees the right of the fourth branch of government, otherwise known as the Free Press.
Page has been suspended pending an internal investigation. The ONLY acceptable outcome of that investigation is IMMEDIATE TERMINATION from the police force.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/23/i-kil...
You don't have sandy beaches..... You keep getting pissed at the Westsiders..... What an idiot...... You got nothing....
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#74 Aug 23, 2014
Nope - nothing to do with the westside or any side. Fact: I lived on "the westside" at one time. Rockford - a long, long time ago, and far, far away, when Rockford was still cheap and a fun place to be. Its changed alot since I left there in '84.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#75 Aug 23, 2014
oops meant '88.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#76 Aug 23, 2014
pipedream wrote:
LOL .... This is what is coming out of those who've sworn an oath to not only enforce the laws but obey them.
“I kill everybody, I Don’t Care.” Mentally Deranged, Right Wing Fanatic Cop Suspended In Ferguson (VIDEO)
A fourth police officer has been suspended in St. Louis, after a violent episode in which he pushed CNN reporter Don Lemon. After the incident, CNN reporters began looking into the background of officer Dan Page. They turned up a video which should send shivers down the spine of every civilized human being.
Page appears to be a member of a right wing militia group. The Oath Keepers, made up of anti-government, anti-immigrant, right wing fanatics who are under the serious delusion that they are the true “Guardians of the Republic” made headlines for their role in the showdown at the Bundy Ranch a few months back.
Oddly enough, Oath Keepers militia members, who claim to be the Guardians of the sacred Constitution of the United States, showed the same pattern of intimidation of the media at the Bundy Ranch, that is on display in Ferguson, Missouri. So much for that part of the Constitution that guarantees the right of the fourth branch of government, otherwise known as the Free Press.
Page has been suspended pending an internal investigation. The ONLY acceptable outcome of that investigation is IMMEDIATE TERMINATION from the police force.
http://www.addictinginfo.org/2014/08/23/i-kil...
addictinginfo.org ????

LOL!!! You're addicted to something, that's for sure, squeak!

Come on, keep going. A story from some ridiculously amateur blog site isn't exactly compelling evidence. And what about the proof of those Tea Party pee-throwers, looters and molotov cocktail-flingers?

You've got a lot more proving to do, addicted boi. NOW GET TO IT!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#77 Aug 23, 2014
Thought you'd take Notice. Pretty simple isn't it? lol
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#78 Aug 23, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
addictinginfo.org ????
Prove its false then maybe you have something. Till then I guess you don't have much, as usual. As of now you're no better off than you were several hours ago when you reluctantly admitted publicly that you don't work and a 'real' job has been completely out of reach, even in this horrible economy.

Sucks doesn't it?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#79 Aug 24, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Prove its false then maybe you have something. Till then I guess you don't have much, as usual. As of now you're no better off than you were several hours ago when you reluctantly admitted publicly that you don't work and a 'real' job has been completely out of reach, even in this horrible economy.
Sucks doesn't it?
"while the rest of us are trying to get to real jobs..." Out of this you get unemployment??? LOL
smh... you desperate, uneducated idiot. Grief, you can't even read a f'cking sentence!

Have someone literate explain my posts to you before you comment again, Squeak, because they're clearly over your head. Maybe you need a cartoon drawn for you, like Uncle Obama does for illiterate dopes!

THIRD DEMAND: Show proof of the Tea Party throwing pee bombs, molotov cocktails, or looting.
You cannot of course, because you just made that shit up like you do everything else you troll around on here.

I'm smearing your own stupidity in your fat face, Pip, and all you seem capable of is making yourself look even more ignorant. LOL
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#80 Aug 24, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You should know what it feels like to "come publicly come clean". Your job shows the Qboys of the world your not ashamed to prove it.
The dolt can't even read.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#81 Aug 24, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
The dolt can't even read.
Pippy boy has the comprehension skills of my dog....that is to say, none at all. He deliberately turns everything around just to be an irritating little bug. time to ignore him Oneal so he crawls back under his rock crying because no one likes him.
mike

Oxford, MI

#82 Sep 9, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Pippy boy has the comprehension skills of my dog....that is to say, none at all. He deliberately turns everything around just to be an irritating little bug. time to ignore him Oneal so he crawls back under his rock crying because no one likes him.
I believe any dog has better comprehension skills than that Nancy boy
Phil

Oxford, MI

#83 Sep 12, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>Because unfortunately Go Blue has treated this presidency like it's a college football game - "my team vs your team" - and only copy/pastes what he finds from google headlines. This administration has proven miserable failures in foreign affairs, and sheer liars in regards to their promise of being "the most transparent administration in history", therefore Google ignores those topics, opting to cover the more easily spun economic figures.
Blue balls lives in never never land with his little pussycat
Phil

Oxford, MI

#84 Sep 16, 2014
Poor blue nuts. He must have forgot to take his meds and got lost again.
Mike

United States

#85 Sep 22, 2014
Phil wrote:
Poor blue nuts. He must have forgot to take his meds and got lost again.
Blue nuts is a freak!
Idea Maker

Chicago, IL

#86 Oct 11, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>and it must be Bush's fault, somehow, someway.
both bush and obama r 2 blame

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
trump triumphant! 33 min Idea Maker 9
News Food Town closing temporarily 12 hr lamber kroger sho... 2
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 14 hr tom wingo 2,499
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go Fri wtf 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore Aug 26 RVer 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages