First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Phil

Oxford, MI

#1 Jul 31, 2014
Poor blue.... What's he gonna do??

US stocks plunge, wiping out July's gains

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#2 Jul 31, 2014
"The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 317 points, or 1.9 percent, to close at 16,563 Thursday."

The Dow Jones average is still over 16,000.
No need to panic unless you are a day trader.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#3 Jul 31, 2014
Gville Jim wrote:
"The Dow Jones industrial average plunged 317 points, or 1.9 percent, to close at 16,563 Thursday."

The Dow Jones average is still over 16,000.
No need to panic unless you are a day trader.
Who's in a panic? Just wondering if blue balls would comment on the down days of the DOW. He thinks Obama is great because of the DOW being up even though their is much more to a presidency than a stock market.
Usually day trading would not take place with those stocks that are in the DOW. So actually day trading really has not much if anything to do with what the DOW does.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Fenton, MI

#4 Jul 31, 2014
He is a big fan of the O's policies........ Especially the Central American children being exploited and sold to the sex slave traders....... Obama likes it so does his followers........
Dr X

Grandville, MI

#5 Jul 31, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
He is a big fan of the O's policies........ Especially the Central American children being exploited and sold to the sex slave traders....... Obama likes it so does his followers........
Obama probably wants those illegal children here to be used for his personal human shield. At the rate he's going, he may have to use them.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Aug 1, 2014
Phil wrote:
It's not important and doesn't matter. After all, the only time it matters is if the Dow is up and that is wonderful and "Thank you Obama", when it's down, we hear crickets and it must be Bush's fault, somehow, someway.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#8 Aug 1, 2014
It's unfortunate, and sadly predictable. The economy has seen gains despite the progressive's attack on businesses, not as a result, but it will continue to see setbacks like this. We should have recovered years ago, and would have had inexperienced and ill-educated voters not boughten into the regressive's "spread-the-wealth" snake oil campaign.

It might be fun to shove this downturn in smartass, nose-tweak's faces, but this drop, and the continuing crappy job numbers, are terrible news for our country.

It's no coincidence they release this stuff on a Friday.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#9 Aug 1, 2014
Oneal wrote:
It's no coincidence they release this stuff on a Friday.
Another conspiracy by Ostupid ... hmmm. How many is this?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#11 Aug 2, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Another conspiracy by Ostupid ... hmmm. How many is this?
You're incapable of intelligent debate on your own merit. You're a middle-aged adult who needs someone else to do your thinking for you.

Back in 2008 this site had more liberals than conservatives posting, while now all that remains for the left is an old retired copy/paste Obama fan and a "Progressives-R-Us" attention-seeking troll who has to wait for the usual blog sites to post spin to parrot it like an obedient pet.

No conspiracy there, just fact - or rather, "life experience and common sense", right?

Progressivism has created an ignorant, submissive and lazy voting base. You're simply one of the Useful Idiot plebes.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#12 Aug 2, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya, conspiracy..... Unemployment raises to 6.2%. Real unemployment around 12%.... Average income is down about 6% from what it was before the six so called recoveries we have had... A lot more people are working part time jobs than what they were before the six so called recoveries.... Most companies have learned how to be leaner therefore employing less people in order to stay in business..... It's all just one big conspiracy you dope! And this is only talking about one of his failures.
Well put! Unfortunately, it will fall on deaf, dumb and blind ears. There are no more open-minded, common sense liberals here. They no longer support all this Hopie-Changie" BS that only the terminally ignorant still buy into.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#13 Aug 2, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>No conspiracy there, just fact
Some of my responses to your many baseless claims may indeed be taken from blogs Ostupid, however most are not. In any case, you can be assured that whatever I do post here in the form of blog or other material will always stand on their own and are supported by hard facts, data and evidence. NO spin Ostupid. No Opinion either. Just because an article may be described as a 'blog' does not mean it amounts to unsubstantiated opinion. That's what you post here -- unsubstantiated opinion OR at best regurgitated misinformation and lies your pulling straight out of a**holes of the right wing hate and spin machine or simply copying and pasting it and spinning it as your own. Suggest you stop trying to impress the ignorant and too stupid to know better white trash topix crowd on here because you're even failing at that.

When I have a little more time I'm going to go to back to work on you again to show you just how f'g ignorant AND stupid you are ....:-)
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#14 Aug 2, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Some of my responses to your many baseless claims may indeed be taken from blogs Ostupid, however most are not. In any case, you can be assured that whatever I do post here in the form of blog or other material will always stand on their own and are supported by hard facts, data and evidence. NO spin Ostupid. No Opinion either. Just because an article may be described as a 'blog' does not mean it amounts to unsubstantiated opinion. That's what you post here -- unsubstantiated opinion OR at best regurgitated misinformation and lies your pulling straight out of a**holes of the right wing hate and spin machine or simply copying and pasting it and spinning it as your own. Suggest you stop trying to impress the ignorant and too stupid to know better white trash topix crowd on here because you're even failing at that.
When I have a little more time I'm going to go to back to work on you again to show you just how f'g ignorant AND stupid you are ....:-)
By "going back to work" you mean waiting around for the usual blog sites you frequent to come up with some convoluted spin that you can copy/paste like you always do.

Don't bother, pipedream. If I want to hear your next Topix tantrum I'll just visit Daily Kos or Progressive-R-Us.com and read it straight from the radicals' own posts.
pipedream

Bloomfield Hills, MI

#15 Aug 2, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
By "going back to work" you mean waiting around for the usual blog sites you frequent to come up with some convoluted spin that you can copy/paste like you always do.
Don't bother, pipedream. If I want to hear your next Topix tantrum I'll just visit Daily Kos or Progressive-R-Us.com and read it straight from the radicals' own posts.
You should stick with DOL Employment Training and Administration a**hole. They'll tell you all you need to know about employment stats.
Jim

United States

#16 Aug 2, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Moms finally putting you to work. Lol! She's got some chores for you, does she? Ha, ha when you have a little more time. What a joke. You're pathetic! I think it's true that you ran out of sewage to spew.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 Aug 2, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's true that you ran out of sewage to spew.
PeaBrain is just waiting until one of the bloggers he relies on posts some spin regarding the economy and jobs. Until then he'll play the insult and run away game like he always does.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#18 Aug 3, 2014
Phil wrote:
Just a little something, for someone like you, to cheer about...you know, between National Anthems.....
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#19 Aug 3, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Just a little something, for someone like you, to cheer about...you know, between National Anthems.....
I suppose he could blindly support an administration that is FAILING the American People, you know, like you do ....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#21 Aug 3, 2014
DISCOUNTS HELP AUTO SALES SIZZLE IN JULY....Associated Press .(8-2-14)....Detroit -- Big discounts helped auto sales sizzle in July.....Toyota, Ford, Nissan and Chrysler all saw double-digit sales gains. General Motors sales were up 9 percent compared with last July. Hyundai's rose 1.5 percent. Of major automakers, only Honda and Volkswagen saw a decline.....IT WAS THE BEST JULY FOR THE AUTO INDUSTRY SINCE 2006..........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#23 Aug 4, 2014
The progressives hijacked nearly a trillion dollars from the US taxpayer in a "stimulus" slush fund farce, and then the taxpayer footed the bill for the auto industry bailout ... and we're supposed to get excited about auto sales setting Obama-era records of mediocrity based on these car manufacturers taking deep hits on discounts.

What's even more "liberal", i.e: insane, is that if you're not jumping up and down over the avoidable slowest recovery in history, the lagging jobs reports, and the occasional rosy blurb about sales setting small window records, then you're labeled anti-American by some retiree!

LOL, here's a TRULY ROSY bit of news for the sane world to take comfort:

Associated Press/GfK poll: Obama hits his lowest approval rating ever at 40% and his highest disapproval rating ever at 59%.

AP/GfK: Americans view GOP as better to handle immigration 29-25, a gain of ten net points since May when Dems were favored 29-23.

Yes, as a still-contributing to society, working American, I'm rejoicing in the unpopularity of progressivism, Go Blue. Deal with it.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#25 Aug 5, 2014
Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
But he only raves about the economy. Why not about world peace, the new transparency, hope and change, or something like that?
Because unfortunately Go Blue has treated this presidency like it's a college football game - "my team vs your team" - and only copy/pastes what he finds from google headlines. This administration has proven miserable failures in foreign affairs, and sheer liars in regards to their promise of being "the most transparent administration in history", therefore Google ignores those topics, opting to cover the more easily spun economic figures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bengazi is back 32 min pipedream 137
tex-mex visits white house . . . without invita... 5 hr bobolinq 1
Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in M... (Oct '10) 6 hr Amy 96
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 6 hr Times are a Changing 2,848
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 6 hr Really 64
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 128
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 10 hr Go Blue Forever 1,377
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids