Newaygo County men charged with distr...

Newaygo County men charged with distributing Marijuana

There are 51 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Newaygo County men charged with distributing Marijuana. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Five men with connections to Newaygo County are facing charges of conspiracy to distribute Marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#42 Dec 7, 2007
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
And the ex-dispatcher can keep blowing your husband.
Gee Arctic, I didn't know you had it in you. You have really reached your full potential. Classy.

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Caledonia, MI

#43 Dec 7, 2007
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
FLAGGED!! and have a nice day!
grow up

Grand Rapids, MI

#44 Dec 7, 2007
Arctic49519 wrote:
<quoted text>
Arctic, I would love to see things from your point of view, but I can't get my head that far up my behind. You sound very bitter toward police officers. Have you been arrested frequently?
Imagine my surprise when I found myself agreeing with your other post, where you called yourself a whacko. You know, admitting you have a problem is the first step to recovery.

Since: Jun 07

Vermontville, MI

#45 Dec 7, 2007
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>
FLAGGED!! and have a nice day!
Hey momma duck, this guy just has two brain cells fighting for survival, don't give him the satisfaction of responding to his warped way of thinking.

Since: Oct 07

Big Rapids, MI

#46 Dec 7, 2007
Arctic, you are a real piece of work. I didn't ever think I could meet a person that generates more hatred than you. I honestly can't think of anything that I could say to you that would make you more miserable than you already are in your pitiful little life.
havetosay

Glen Spey, NY

#47 Dec 7, 2007
After checking out the names and pictures in the article, I'm thinking pot is the best thing that could happen in America right now. Look at the cultural diversity you get. Different races livin' in harmony! Pot can save the world. Dude. Give peace a chance.
time

Lovington, NM

#48 Dec 9, 2007
Wasn't it Newaygo that just put a man in jail for not planting grass and now they arrest you for try to get rid of it.

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#49 Dec 9, 2007
havetosay wrote:
After checking out the names and pictures in the article, I'm thinking pot is the best thing that could happen in America right now. Look at the cultural diversity you get. Different races livin' in harmony! Pot can save the world. Dude. Give peace a chance.
Now there's a positive point of view! LOL And if they disagree, they just kill each other off, right?

On a more serious note, unfortunately due to the job losses and our States economy, we will probably see alot more of this from people trying to support their families. If you do have a job, you can't afford to get there and are taxed to death. And if you lose your job, the State is dragging people out 6 weeks at a time to get unemployment. I see people every day trying to sell anything not nailed down, to even pay utility bills, and put food on the table. How sad!

In light of todays economy, the police should be concentrating on other crimes.
just me

Lafayette, CO

#50 Dec 9, 2007
time wrote:
Wasn't it Newaygo that just put a man in jail for not planting grass and now they arrest you for try to get rid of it.
...love it.now thats TOO FUNNY
Larry Owens Daughter

Ludington, MI

#51 Apr 15, 2014
they say they charged may father and his "friends" with distributing marijuana, but they really charged them with tax fraud cause they didn't claim the money they earn from the marijuana on there taxes..
Hugh Jass

Holland, MI

#52 Apr 15, 2014
Larry Owens Daughter wrote:
they say they charged may father and his "friends" with distributing marijuana, but they really charged them with tax fraud cause they didn't claim the money they earn from the marijuana on there taxes..
So what? Still sounds like criminal behavior

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Booming again: West Michigan's economy is on a ... 58 min Disco Stu 32
Donald Trump has no chance 3 hr Just Sayin 6
Local News Women (Apr '09) Mon Carly 2,652
Brexit is America's advantage Mon RushFan666 3
Poor Little Patriots Mon RushFan666 23
Government and Green Energy Sun Idea Maker 31
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun Idea Maker 1,073
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages