Newaygo County men charged with distr...

Newaygo County men charged with distributing Marijuana

There are 51 comments on the WZZM Grand Rapids story from Nov 29, 2007, titled Newaygo County men charged with distributing Marijuana. In it, WZZM Grand Rapids reports that:

Five men with connections to Newaygo County are facing charges of conspiracy to distribute Marijuana.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WZZM Grand Rapids.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#1 Nov 30, 2007
They look well fed.
Jerrod

Caledonia, MI

#2 Nov 30, 2007
Batch 37 Pain is Good wrote:
They look well fed.
Of course they do. Having that much pot around, they probably had the munchies all the time, just from the smell of that.

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Since: Oct 07

Plainfield Township MI

#3 Nov 30, 2007
What???? Pot in Newaygo county??? What's next? Meth??? Oh yeah, they already have that there as well. You just never know what is going on in that shed out back behind the trailer do ya?

Since: Jun 07

Location hidden

#4 Nov 30, 2007
The gov't will probably release 5 child molesters from prison to make room for these non-violent offenders of a victimless crime.
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#5 Nov 30, 2007
Bobbiez wrote:
What???? Pot in Newaygo county??? What's next? Meth??? Oh yeah, they already have that there as well. You just never know what is going on in that shed out back behind the trailer do ya?
Well, at least we are not shooting each other up here like in Kent County... I am glad we are cleaning up our trash.
PASS THE POPCORN

Ada, MI

#6 Nov 30, 2007
THE STATE SHOULD TAKE THIS OPERATION OVER. ITS PROFITABLE. THAT WAY NO ONE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE TAXES TO KEEP THESE INDIVIDUALS IN THE GREY BAR HOTEL.
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2007
Can you imagine fields of pot and the THC levels in Venison as the deer eat that crop?

Big Rapids, MI

#8 Nov 30, 2007
PASS THE POPCORN wrote:
THE STATE SHOULD TAKE THIS OPERATION OVER. ITS PROFITABLE. THAT WAY NO ONE WILL HAVE TO PAY THE TAXES TO KEEP THESE INDIVIDUALS IN THE GREY BAR HOTEL.
If you can make brownies with the stuff, does that mean people will be able to use their Bridge Card to buy it?

“Go Red Wings!!!”

Plainfield Township MI

#9 Nov 30, 2007
Batch 37 Pain is Good wrote:
Can you imagine fields of pot and the THC levels in Venison as the deer eat that crop?
LMAO...maybe that is why deer are causing so many accidents...they are too stoned to get out of the way!
Dee

United States

#10 Nov 30, 2007
Bobbiez wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO...maybe that is why deer are causing so many accidents...they are too stoned to get out of the way!
Good one Bobbiez! Now I'm LMAO!
Batch 37 Pain is Good

United States

#11 Nov 30, 2007
Bobbiez wrote:
<quoted text>
Notice how big their eyes get!
nakoia

Spring Lake, MI

#12 Nov 30, 2007
My father(Larry Owens) is not a bad man. He is a devoted and loving father. Me and my family just want him at home and safe.
LMS

Hudsonville, MI

#13 Nov 30, 2007
Look at the picture of Larry. He looks stoned and happy in his mugshot!:)

“Don't touch my junk man!”

Since: Nov 07

Middle of the Mitten, Michigan

#14 Nov 30, 2007
Arctic49519 wrote:
The gov't will probably release 5 child molesters from prison to make room for these non-violent offenders of a victimless crime.
I agree whole heartedly! Our drug enforcement teams seem to be way off base. There are children being raised in homes that contain meth labs, and their concern is pot. I understand it's illegal and all, but good grief.
Just Me

Byron Center, MI

#15 Nov 30, 2007
Ms Angie wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree whole heartedly! Our drug enforcement teams seem to be way off base. There are children being raised in homes that contain meth labs, and their concern is pot. I understand it's illegal and all, but good grief.
I agree completely! At least pot doesnt give off dangerous fumes when you make it! So what if deer are stoned (lmao) save our children!
RICHARD NOGEN

Littleton, CO

#16 Nov 30, 2007
THEY ALL STILL LOOK HIGH!!! THE NEWAYGO COUNT SHERRIFS DEPT. MUST HAVE BEEN LOW ON THEIR INVINTORY THIS MONTH. THE GOVERNMENT IS ONLY P.I.S.S.E.D. CUZ THEY CANT TAX WEED. SMOKE UP DUDES 420.
DOES IT MATTER

Raleigh, NC

#17 Nov 30, 2007
R U SERIOUS??? TO THE FREELOADERS THAT MADE THIS COP OUT BUST ON SOME POT, THIS I SAY TO YOU..... YOU THINK YOUR AH HERO NOW, HA, YOUR AH COWARD, TRY AH REAL CHALLEGE, EXAMPLE: TRY CATCHING AH RAPIEST, TRY AH MURDERER, TRY THE METH DEALER THATS DEALA TO THE SCHOOL YOUR KIDS ATTEND, TRY THAT, THEN TRY TALKING YOURSELF INTO BELIEVING YOUR THE HERO YOU THINK YOU'VE BECOME NOW, BY BUSTING AH FEW LOCAL POT DEALERS, GOOD JOB, YOUR AH SUPER HERO, BET YA MADE AH REAL DIFFERENCE, FUCK, R U SERIOUS, HERO MY ASS, COWARD YOU ARE!!!!
ME AND U

Raleigh, NC

#18 Nov 30, 2007
GRR-8, NOW WE R GONNA HAVE IS A BUNCH OF CRANKING/CRABY PEOPLE IN NEWAYGO COUNTY, GRR-8!!!
oh boy

Parker, CO

#19 Nov 30, 2007
Yeah, 5 of like 1000 people in Newaygo County that traffic weed.
Way to go, Newaygo County. This isn't even a dent in the 'problem'.

United States

#20 Nov 30, 2007
What a waste of taxpayer money, stupid morons, anyone can get pot, anytime anywhere. This 'big bust' will accomplish absolutely NOTHING.

I think we have too many tax funded law enforcement officers with apparently, nothing better to do.

Now we taxpayers can all pay for them to rot in prison, their court appointed attorneys, drug counselors, medical care, food, jailers, education, dental, etc.

Why don't we make being on welfare unnecessarily an enforceable crime and pursue it? How about unemployment fraud? Have them hunt down and deport Illegal immigrants filling our hospitals, their packs of children flooding our schools.

At least then these officers can hunt down people who are actually costing us taxpayers money.

What a waste of time, money, and law enforcement, it's a plant! They will NEVER be able to stop people from smoking it, or from selling it, EVER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 2 hr WMNewsFan 3,176
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 14 hr Nkl 55
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) Jan 17 Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,851
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Jan 14 Wren 1,215
News Trump to end campaign in Michigan Monday with G... (Nov '16) Jan 12 Oneal 25
Why are Christian Reformed people idiots? (May '11) Jan 11 nowiknowbetter 177
Sick of the Bernstein Advantage? (Jun '09) Jan 1 Magic markers 24

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages