Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Good Day,

Sickening...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22400...

Steelie

Since: Sep 08

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 30, 2012

Judged:

Fluids and nutrition should never be withheld.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

It's only a matter of time before we see this here. In fact, we already are seeing it here. When $$ becomes all that matters, the innocent and helpless suffer and die.
Radell, what are you proposing instead? That these infants be euthanized by lethal injection like a dog or cat at the local pound?

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 1, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
It's only a matter of time before we see this here. In fact, we already are seeing it here. When $$ becomes all that matters, the innocent and helpless suffer and die.
Radell, what are you proposing instead? That these infants be euthanized by lethal injection like a dog or cat at the local pound?
We are not already seeing it here. Withholding water and nutrition is not ethical in the US. Pain relief and hydration and nutrition are essentials of humane care for anyone. What are you proposing, instead of spreading fear and lies?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

radell wrote:
We are not already seeing it here. Withholding water and nutrition is not ethical in the US.
Forgot about Terri Schiavo already did you? Her case is merely the one that made the news. I can tell you for a fact that this happens on a regular basis all over the country to people of all ages. As a matter of law, courts in almost every state have ruled that a competent individual has a right to refuse life-support systems and even food and water. The courts have further established that if competent individuals have a right to reject medical treatment or food and water, the same right can be exercised "on behalf of" an incompetent individual by a court or guardian deciding in the best interest of the patient.
Welcome to Obamacare. Hope you have a written medical directive plan somewhere safe that your doctor knows about.

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2012

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Forgot about Terri Schiavo already did you? Her case is merely the one that made the news. I can tell you for a fact that this happens on a regular basis all over the country to people of all ages. As a matter of law, courts in almost every state have ruled that a competent individual has a right to refuse life-support systems and even food and water. The courts have further established that if competent individuals have a right to reject medical treatment or food and water, the same right can be exercised "on behalf of" an incompetent individual by a court or guardian deciding in the best interest of the patient.
Welcome to Obamacare. Hope you have a written medical directive plan somewhere safe that your doctor knows about.
You still didn't say what you propose. And are you saying that competent individuals who choose to refuse food and water should be force fed and hydrated? It would seem so.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

radell wrote:
And are you saying that competent individuals who choose to refuse food and water should be force fed and hydrated? It would seem so.
You started out stating that food and water should NEVER be withheld. Sounds like now you're changing your mind.

Muskegon

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You started out stating that food and water should NEVER be withheld. Sounds like now you're changing your mind.
Only if you don't understand English. Withheld is different from forcing it on someone who refuses. You didn't answer my question.
Really

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

Judged:

free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You might as well not answer her. She never answers your questions and you will never answer to suit her anyway. She just loves to argue.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

radell wrote:
You still didn't say what you propose. And are you saying that competent individuals who choose to refuse food and water should be force fed and hydrated? It would seem so.
a) I'm not the one who posted all indignent about babies being euthanized via witholding of fluids and nutrients...if you don't like that, propose something else. I didn't say I had a problem with it, I'm just curious what you propose as an alternative since these babies are going to be euthanized one way or another although I do find it ironic what we as a society dispose of our unwanted children in a less humane manner than we dispose of our unwanted animals.
b) when you apologize for calling me a liar, we can have a discussion. Until then, bugger off, you self-righteous little biotch.
Killem

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 3, 2012

progressives shall be executed. there is no other way.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

7 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 1 hr pipedream 765
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 6 hr www 1,274
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 19 hr Denis 41
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
Does Anyone miss Rval? (Nov '12) Jul 26 rval is a fool 48
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••