“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#103 Jun 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
We did at one time, but didn't care for Junior's attitude change when he was using it. Pulled the plug.:-)
I've been corresponding with UT, though, and know the date and time! I'll be there!
Cool! It will be great to meet you in person. Ask UT for my e-mail addy if you want.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#104 Jun 6, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>Cool! It will be great to meet you in person. Ask UT for my e-mail addy if you want.
Hey UT!! You awake? LOL

Since: Apr 08

Novelty, OH

#105 Jun 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey UT!! You awake? LOL
Just barely. I got burned really bad yesterday and the kids have been outside all day today and I was trying to stay in the shade( we have no trees in our yard new construction home) so very hard to do. Well the kids are done with their dinner and are back outside YEAH! Hopefully I will be able to get back on later tonight if not have a great evening all.

Since: Aug 07

Greater Grand Rapids

#106 Jun 6, 2008
quick head count check

up to 16 for the meet and greet!

Check your myspaces guys or email another friend to let me know!

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#107 Jun 7, 2008
morning all!

Can't wait to meet all of you next week! Working on a sitter for the kiddos.. this is most certainly an ADULT night.. well at least for Mr. Neecer and I!

Lizzy.. I wish you could make it too!! Let us know when you're up in t.own again and we can possibly do something? Would like to meet you too!

Mamaduck.. I saw those pics! OMG!!! He is blessed to still be alive. Someone was most certainly riding right beside him!

Bowhunter.. I never saw your email address posted... if you're willing to post it again, you would have a ton of penpals! Believe me, this group fills me email box daily! LOL!

Since: Oct 07

out in the sticks

#108 Jun 7, 2008
Bowhunter....you are on my My Space page aren't you? I could swear you are. If not...you are always welcome to join us! No secret hand shake needed that I know of!

:)

Batch, are you coming?

W2GR, count me in for 2. We are supposed to be leaving on vacation the next morning, but that might change.

Since: May 08

Wyoming, MI

#109 Jun 7, 2008
welcome to GR wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that a Friday?
We should meet in Gr. There are a few of us south of tow.n and a few of us north of tow.n and then there are a few of us east of tow.n (okay enough with the word sensors! try typing tow.n with that puncuation misplaced that many times!)
Gr is a good central location for everyone. Do we want downtow.n or Alpine? I only say Alpine because it is somewhat on/off the expressway.
TGI Fridays on a Friday? I think Olive Garden is too quiet for us.....what other restraunts are right there? You can tell I have kids, I only know where CEC and Fridays are located. Nice noisy places!
Am I invited??? I know I get a little rude here I just have bad days some times. I love this place keeps me sane some days. Love to put faces to names.

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#110 Jun 7, 2008
She Devil wrote:
Bowhunter....you are on my My Space page aren't you? I could swear you are. If not...you are always welcome to join us! No secret hand shake needed that I know of!
:)
Batch, are you coming?
W2GR, count me in for 2. We are supposed to be leaving on vacation the next morning, but that might change.
The decoder rings are on order though!

;)

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Slinger, WI

#111 Jun 7, 2008
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
The decoder rings are on order though!
;)
Cool, can I have mine in purple?? LOL

Yes, the pictures are amazing!! I am still trying to figure out how he got out of that alive, so is he!! We can just be thankful he did!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#112 Jun 7, 2008
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text> Cool, can I have mine in purple?? LOL
Yes, the pictures are amazing!! I am still trying to figure out how he got out of that alive, so is he!! We can just be thankful he did!
Is there any other color?

And it most certainly is NOT pink! Pink doesn't go well with redheads!

Auburn

#113 Jun 7, 2008
Glad to hear he is doing better :)
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>Better, he is having some problems with his shoulder and will more then likely need to have surgery on it. It won't stay in place. They are talking about putting a pin in it now. He goes the ENT soon to have his jaw looked at see how he is healing. I have seen the pictures of his jeep and it is a true miracle he is alive!!

Auburn

#114 Jun 7, 2008
Yes, next time I am up I will let you know. I will leave you a message on myspace later. Just working a bit and going to go home. When you guys go take a bunch of pics and have fun, sure you won't have a problem with that though :) You all sound like a blast to hang out with!
neecer wrote:
morning all!
Can't wait to meet all of you next week! Working on a sitter for the kiddos.. this is most certainly an ADULT night.. well at least for Mr. Neecer and I!
Lizzy.. I wish you could make it too!! Let us know when you're up in t.own again and we can possibly do something? Would like to meet you too!
Mamaduck.. I saw those pics! OMG!!! He is blessed to still be alive. Someone was most certainly riding right beside him!
Bowhunter.. I never saw your email address posted... if you're willing to post it again, you would have a ton of penpals! Believe me, this group fills me email box daily! LOL!

Auburn

#115 Jun 7, 2008
Mama Duck, do you have a myspace?
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text> Cool, can I have mine in purple?? LOL

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#116 Jun 7, 2008
purplizzy wrote:
Yes, next time I am up I will let you know. I will leave you a message on myspace later. Just working a bit and going to go home. When you guys go take a bunch of pics and have fun, sure you won't have a problem with that though :) You all sound like a blast to hang out with!
<quoted text>
We have a digital, Purp, and will find a way to 'git er dun!'

Shoot! I sure wish Zot could be there! What a riot that would be!!
Thanks for the invite

Wyoming, MI

#117 Jun 7, 2008
Boy you guys are really nice......not, you don't invite people who like to get to know you guys a little better. I am a regular just like you guys, I am under a different name, thanks alot I guess I will be meaner now.
ten-42

Slinger, WI

#118 Jun 7, 2008
Thanks for the invite wrote:
Boy you guys are really nice......not, you don't invite people who like to get to know you guys a little better. I am a regular just like you guys, I am under a different name, thanks alot I guess I will be meaner now.
Toni Q, is that you??? if you are in Calfi. isn't that a long trip for dinner and drinks!!!!!

Since: Oct 07

Cloud Nine

#119 Jun 7, 2008
Thanks for the invite wrote:
Anyone is invited that wants to go. Why hide behind another name. Did you ever say you would be there, W2GR put an open invite out to everyone that wants to go.

Kinda of immature don't you think?

“Hoping to see some good news”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#120 Jun 7, 2008
Awww, lol I'm SO far behind now that I've been working full time. I only pop on a few things here and there and don't read most of the stuff anymore hehehe.

I can't go to Logans ever, unless I want to die. I'm severely allergic to peanuts, but I will be with you guys in spirit.:-)

Have a great dinner!

Auburn

#121 Jun 8, 2008
Cool, Lucy. I haven't seen ZOT on in a while, but I haven't been on here much either. So, hey I sure hope everyone is okay after all the storms you have had this weekend. There was a bad one that just missed us by about 10 miles Friday night and ended up over in Ohio.
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a digital, Purp, and will find a way to 'git er dun!'
Shoot! I sure wish Zot could be there! What a riot that would be!!
Good News

Okemos, MI

#122 Jun 8, 2008
WHEN is the new wzzm13.com going to happen???

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is the Ferguson rioting justified? 8 hr findthewhiteguy 4
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 11 hr aandr12 967
The Hypocrisy of Ferguson 13 hr Oneal 34
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr Go Blue Forever 1,433
NAACP/Media Ignores Black Election Winners Thu Really 19
Abigail Simon testifies on Nov. 21, 2014. Thu Really 8
Dr Ben Carson 2016! Thu Oneal 31
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News