Since: Aug 07

Greater Grand Rapids

#82 Jun 6, 2008
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> Don't feel too bad, they never taught me the secret handshake to enter their "club" either. But thats ok, if I were "them" I probably woudn't invite me either. If they invite Neko, but not you, then it would be ok to feel left out. Hope that clears things up.
Do you have the master email addy for joining?

Since: Aug 07

Greater Grand Rapids

#83 Jun 6, 2008
-LMS- wrote:
Am I cool enough to join you guys?
Are you on my myspace? I think you are the only one I am missing?

I posted a bulletin and am recomending the others to copy and post it onto their site also. I don't want to skip anyone in case I am missing a few Topix members.

Let me know.

“Lost in the middle somewhere..”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#84 Jun 6, 2008
welcome to GR wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on my myspace? I think you are the only one I am missing?
I posted a bulletin and am recomending the others to copy and post it onto their site also. I don't want to skip anyone in case I am missing a few Topix members.
Let me know.
Awww, thank you. I thought for a minute that maybe I'm not as liked as I thought......hehehe. Nope, I don't have a myspace page. I don't even have a computer at home. I just bug you guys while I am at work. And maybe next time you guys get together I can try to join. I don't get to GR very often at all. Maybe once a year if that. But I would love to meet everyone sometime. You guys will have to let me know if you're ever in the White Lake area for some R&R. Have fun!

“Lost in the middle somewhere..”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#85 Jun 6, 2008
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> Don't feel too bad, they never taught me the secret handshake to enter their "club" either. But thats ok, if I were "them" I probably woudn't invite me either. If they invite Neko, but not you, then it would be ok to feel left out. Hope that clears things up.
You know, I keep trying to make friends but I think everyone must have enough friends so they don't need anymore. <<<<sniffling now>>>pouting<< <
I just want to fit in..........Hey bowhunter, maybe you and I can start our own club!

LOL.......you guys all have a great weekend!!!!

“Lost in the middle somewhere..”

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#86 Jun 6, 2008
Devon wrote:
You guys need to come to Logans on Alpine. I am a server there and work tonight and Saturday. Make reservations and ask for Devon as your server. It will be fun. Yes I am a black man but I will take care of everyone.
Thanks for the invite Devon, but aren't you the guy that owns your own business? Or is that a different Devon?

Since: Jan 08

Auburn

#87 Jun 6, 2008
I want to come, but I won't be able to come back to MI until the 19th :(
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! Logans!! Southern Peach Tea here I come! And guess what? I'll be off the antibiotics by then.. and I can drink! Mr. Neecer will get to drive! Which Logans? Tee Hee!

“November 12th, 2011”

Since: Nov 07

up a tree

#88 Jun 6, 2008
welcome to GR wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you have the master email addy for joining?
No, I don't believe I do. I had posted my email addy once, but alas, no takers.

“November 12th, 2011”

Since: Nov 07

up a tree

#89 Jun 6, 2008
-LMS- wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey bowhunter, maybe you and I can start our own club!
LOL.......you guys all have a great weekend!!!!
Sounds good, you can come up with the secret handshake and password and I will see if I can get the zoo keeper to open up my cage. LOL
Batch 37 Pain is Good

Barnesville, OH

#90 Jun 6, 2008
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> Sounds good, you can come up with the secret handshake and password and I will see if I can get the zoo keeper to open up my cage. LOL
Don't forget the decoder ring!

“November 12th, 2011”

Since: Nov 07

up a tree

#91 Jun 6, 2008
Batch 37 Pain is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the decoder ring!
See, thats why you are in the "A" listers group and I am a benchwarmer. It's oversights just like this, that always seem to stop me from moving up. Decoder ring.... GENIOUS! With all the imposters out there thats exactly the kind of 3 tiered security we need (secret handshake, password and decoder ring... the trifecta of safety, I gotta learn to think outside the box and more long term. I hope LMS can get one. Thank you Batch.

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#92 Jun 6, 2008
Batch 37 Pain is Good wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't forget the decoder ring!
and you can bring your tazer!! LOL

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#93 Jun 6, 2008
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> No, I don't believe I do. I had posted my email addy once, but alas, no takers.
you did?? i must have missed that. and you won't put it up again?

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#94 Jun 6, 2008
purplizzy wrote:
I want to come, but I won't be able to come back to MI until the 19th :(
<quoted text>
sorry you come!!

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#95 Jun 6, 2008
-LMS- wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, I keep trying to make friends but I think everyone must have enough friends so they don't need anymore. <<<<sniffling now>>>pouting<< <
I just want to fit in..........Hey bowhunter, maybe you and I can start our own club!
LOL.......you guys all have a great weekend!!!!
I am always willing to make new friends. I just don't respond to everyone on here. Hope you have a great weekend and enjoy the great weather!!

Since: Jan 08

Auburn

#96 Jun 6, 2008
Me too, it's just too expensive to do too many weekend trips up north. So, how is your brother doing?
5ducklings wrote:
<quoted text>sorry you come!!

“Go TIGERS!!”

Since: Nov 07

Rockford, MI

#98 Jun 6, 2008
purplizzy wrote:
Me too, it's just too expensive to do too many weekend trips up north. So, how is your brother doing?
<quoted text>
Better, he is having some problems with his shoulder and will more then likely need to have surgery on it. It won't stay in place. They are talking about putting a pin in it now. He goes the ENT soon to have his jaw looked at see how he is healing. I have seen the pictures of his jeep and it is a true miracle he is alive!!
Batch 37 Pain is Good

Barnesville, OH

#99 Jun 6, 2008
MIbowhunter wrote:
<quoted text> See, thats why you are in the "A" listers group and I am a benchwarmer. It's oversights just like this, that always seem to stop me from moving up. Decoder ring.... GENIOUS! With all the imposters out there thats exactly the kind of 3 tiered security we need (secret handshake, password and decoder ring... the trifecta of safety, I gotta learn to think outside the box and more long term. I hope LMS can get one. Thank you Batch.
Not to worry Brother! You have had some great moments as well.

“Dude, Where's my car?”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#100 Jun 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
Shhhhh! Don't ruin it!:-)
LMAO. Lucy,do you have a myspace? I didn't until about a week ago and I love it.

Since: Sep 07

Location hidden

#101 Jun 6, 2008
Hurley35 wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO. Lucy,do you have a myspace? I didn't until about a week ago and I love it.
We did at one time, but didn't care for Junior's attitude change when he was using it. Pulled the plug.:-)

I've been corresponding with UT, though, and know the date and time! I'll be there!

Since: Aug 07

Greater Grand Rapids

#102 Jun 6, 2008
Lucy in Rockford wrote:
<quoted text>
We did at one time, but didn't care for Junior's attitude change when he was using it. Pulled the plug.:-)
I've been corresponding with UT, though, and know the date and time! I'll be there!
I will add you to the list then!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sony balony 2 hr kookierecluse 4
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Go Blue Forever 1,479
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 5 hr DrX 54
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 15 hr Really 18
3 reasons Grand Rapids-area Muslims want to ope... Thu tom_ 21
City of Pentecost Christmas program Thu COP OUTREACH 1
The curse of success - america Wed Idea Maker 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
Dissecting Most Crucial Matchups in Chicago Bears' Week 16 Contest with Lions
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
Fantasy Football Week 16: Updated Rankings for Sunday's Action
Bleacher Report 6:02 AM
The Coach That Could Turn Around Bears
Bleacher Report11:28 AM
Jay Cutler Rumors: Latest Details, Speculation on Bears QB's Future
NBC Sports12:33 PM
1 thing even Rahm can't fix: Da Bears - NBC Sports