Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#1 Dec 7, 2013
Something the ultra conservative fanatics WON'T talk about.....

http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...

Imagine if other Governors had the ability to rise above the howls of the baggers and actually tried to help their citizens.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#2 Dec 7, 2013
One Governor is following the law. Michigan has increased the Medicaid access as well Bob. Perhaps you should take advantage? Please, tell us who is paying for this though?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#3 Dec 8, 2013
Really wrote:
One Governor is following the law. Michigan has increased the Medicaid access as well Bob. Perhaps you should take advantage? Please, tell us who is paying for this though?
Isn't it nice to see that one of the clueless drones decided to respond with a nonsensical reply......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#4 Dec 8, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't it nice to see that one of the clueless drones decided to respond with a nonsensical reply......
Really read the article and I can tell you only read the pictures and once again you mistakenly interpreted the reasoning behind his decision...... Read the articles you post...... Youngsters these days..... Even Masters from CMU can't help because like the Administration, the Profs have no real private sector experience....... Just theory
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#5 Dec 10, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Really read the article and I can tell you only read the pictures and once again you mistakenly interpreted the reasoning behind his decision...... Read the articles you post...... Youngsters these days..... Even Masters from CMU can't help because like the Administration, the Profs have no real private sector experience....... Just theory
Riiiiight..........

I especially like this part.

"Sandoval has always maintained that he dislikes the health law and hed like to see it repealed. But as long as its the law of the land, he says it is his job to make it work for the people of his state."

Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...

Imagine that..... A conservative that decides to obey the laws of this country over the idea of seceding.

Baggers have a mental disease!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

#6 Dec 10, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Riiiiight..........
I especially like this part.
"Sandoval has always maintained that he dislikes the health law and hed like to see it repealed. But as long as its the law of the land, he says it is his job to make it work for the people of his state."
Read more: http://www.politico.com/story/2013/12/nevade-...
Imagine that..... A conservative that decides to obey the laws of this country over the idea of seceding.
Baggers have a mental disease!
Nothing wrong with a Governor following the law within the scope of his duties..... You mistake beliefs against doing your job....... So you would act like Obama and not follow the Constitution but insert your personal beliefs into your job....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 24 min Buffalo Bull 1,713
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot 2 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 8
lucrecia clinton 12 hr Gville Jim 2
'Netflix for libraries' comes to Grand Rapids: ... Thu Who 1
cattle ranchers Wed SUSAN PAGE 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed Casual Observer 2,343
A Modality for Pain Reduction Tue britt05 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance