Ronald Reagan Thanksgiving Day Address 1985

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

Comments
1 - 8 of 8 Comments Last updated Nov 26, 2012

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Nov 22, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Good Day,

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Steelie
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Steelie wrote:
Ahhh, the good old days......

When men were men and you weren't suffering from Low-T!
Ginger

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahhh, the good old days......
When men were men and you weren't suffering from Low-T!
Dude sure likes to live in the past doesn't he?

Maybe Santa will be kind this year and get him a life size Ronnie blow-up doll he can cuddle with.
Matchmaker

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

7

6

5

Ginger wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude sure likes to live in the past doesn't he?
Maybe Santa will be kind this year and get him a life size Ronnie blow-up doll he can cuddle with.
Maybe you and Bob should get together and pool your bridge cards for a nice weekend together.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Nov 23, 2012
 

Judged:

6

6

6

Good Day,

"Forward"? Forward to what?

History can teach us lessons. We were, as a country, better off then than now, that simple.

Steelie
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Steelie wrote:
Good Day,
"Forward"? Forward to what?
History can teach us lessons. We were, as a country, better off then than now, that simple.
Steelie
History teaches lessons but you dont get it. The country was better off because of the big manufacturing boom and reagan had nothing to do with it. reagan is the person who started us down the road to fiscal destruction, traded weapons to the enemy iran, and turned out to be a puppet for the bush and cheney crime families.

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>History teaches lessons but you dont get it. The country was better off because of the big manufacturing boom and reagan had nothing to do with it. reagan is the person who started us down the road to fiscal destruction, traded weapons to the enemy iran, and turned out to be a puppet for the bush and cheney crime families.
Good Day,

By all means please feel free to ellucidate on why you think this is so.

Steelie
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Nov 26, 2012
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Steelie wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Day,
By all means please feel free to ellucidate on why you think this is so.
Steelie
That won't happen Steelie. Elephant Dung has zero clue what "ellucidate" even means.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

6 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 4 hr FIan 712
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) 6 hr Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed SOS in Mesa 2,293
Review: A-1 Appliance Repair (Jan '10) Wed Cooking Herb 20
The Russian need a bullet in his head Wed Oneal 4
MI 2010 Michigan Primary Election: Did you vote? (Aug '10) Wed gottondas 5,482
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••