Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#26 Feb 12, 2014
Rob wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is your "us" you freak? Everybody is laughing at you and your lack of skills dirtbag.
I'm assuming pippy's as delusional about her long list of fans watching her "debunk" conservative myths one day at a time as she is some phantom CBO report rebuking the common understanding that Humptycare is, as predicted and now backed up by the CBO, a total job killing, democrat-created, fiasco.

LOL ... BTW: make sure and catch Pip's proof of the existence of black Tea Party leaders and the total lack of evidence of Tea Party racism on another thread.

Keep debunking those myths, pip smear! LOL
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#27 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Nutso you're such a loser.
You can be certain, I'll be reminding you of this OFTEN lol
It will be a LONG time before you live this one down.
CBO director: Obamacare will reduce unemployment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
And now the Obama IRS is forcing business to sign a document that states any layoff of employees was not a result of Obamacare. Under the charge of perjury they can be prosecuted....... Why piper? Stalin like governance and you can forget the 2.3 million jobs..... Stalin killed off 20 million people....... Yep, you are doing fine.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

United States

#28 Feb 12, 2014
PS The Washington Post is bogus. Try on some real news, like Fox for a change. I know O'Reilly and Cavuto are rich Long Islanders, but they're looking out for me.

Just like Romney was in the last election. He was going to cut taxes on people making 250k a year. I won't make that in 10 years but umm - at least he's not a black muslim that wasn't born here!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#29 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Nutso you're such a loser.
You can be certain, I'll be reminding you of this OFTEN lol
It will be a LONG time before you live this one down.
CBO director: Obamacare will reduce unemployment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
I have two tickets to Miami pipesmoker. They're yours. When you get down there, head to:

Midship Marine
2655
S Le Jeune Rd

Ask for Frank. He'll take you one way to the Cuban waters where you'll be met by a Cuban official who will take you the rest of the way. Enjoy your new life in commieland!
pipedream

New York, NY

#30 Feb 12, 2014
oh now its the Obama IRS? LOL what was it when one of your DOOFUSES were running it? And BTW if there is such a thing as you say (I have a feeling there's a LOT more to your little story than you telling here), such as businesses requiring employees to abide by "non-disclosure statements" or setting polices against false statements about their employer, I don't think the IRS policy is far out of the mainstream.

But in any case, since you brought up the IRS, try this one on there Super Stupid ....

Darrell Issa’s Witchhunt Caused 150 IRS Employees to Work 70,000 Hours

http://www.politicususa.com/2014/02/11/republ ...

Spin this!
pipedream

New York, NY

#31 Feb 12, 2014
The WP article is Bogus eh Super Stupid? Maybe in your low information bagger world but in reality its Fact. So tell us how you know its bogus? BTW the WP is almost always a GOPher spin machine. So how are they bogus on this one?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#32 Feb 12, 2014
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
PS The Washington Post is bogus. Try on some real news, like Fox for a change. I know O'Reilly and Cavuto are rich Long Islanders, but they're looking out for me.
Just like Romney was in the last election. He was going to cut taxes on people making 250k a year. I won't make that in 10 years but umm - at least he's not a black muslim that wasn't born here!
Snick, snick, snick, Bahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, Bahawaaaaaaaaaaaa, Bahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Whew, bawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa..... You mean you don't make 250K with all your intelligence? Bahawaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#33 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Nutso you're such a loser.
You can be certain, I'll be reminding you of this OFTEN lol
It will be a LONG time before you live this one down.
CBO director: Obamacare will reduce unemployment
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/plum-line...
That is NOT an official CBO report you schmuck! It's the CBO director simply answering a leading question asked by a Budget Committee member. The CBO does not make statements with the intent to rebut interpretations by one party or anther. They are a completely non-partisan group, therefore it makes no difference to them what people think of their findings.

AND, unfortunately for you, it's neither an official rebuke of the interpretation of the CBO's report, nor is it proof that Obamacare won't cost over 2 million jobs.

The line of questioning was some Budget Committee member asking if Obamacare does create the demand for jobs, might that have the potential to reduce unemployment?

That's it. About as convincing as your newscorpse article claiming racism in the Tea Party without actually citing a SINGLE incident. He answered a leading question with an obvious answer, both completely unproven by reality.

Furthermore, this report goes on to say the following, which you conveniently left out:

[Now, it’s true that elsewhere in his testimony — when questioned by Paul Ryan — Elmendorf confirmed that the subsidies from Obamacare would reduce the incentive to work, and that this would reduce economic growth.]

Economic growth reduction results in decreased job opportunities - unless you ignore common sense.

So there you go, pip ... you once again offered up nothing but liberal spin and claimed it was proof.
pipedream

New York, NY

#34 Feb 12, 2014
But I offered up more than enough to confirm YOU nothing but LIAR.

I said as part of my response to another of you ridiculous claims (LIES)-- your parroting the right-wing spin machine that the CBO report stated O-care would result in the LOSS of 2.5 million jobs by 2023 -- that the CBO had responded to that LIE stating that was NOT their intent.

So in response to your incessant demands to provide evidence of their statements on this issue I provided you with what the CBO director stated in his CBO blog dated Feb. 10, 2014.

You clearly LIED nutso, just like the bagger media did (AGAIN) when they came out with their nonsense as to the CBO report.

So just STFU. You're making a complete fool of yourself. How long do you really intend to keep beating yourself up with this nonsense? But anyone with any common sense on here already knew You're afflicted with Super Stupid syndrome. So keep on keeping on nutso -- You're a laugh a minute!
pipedream

New York, NY

#35 Feb 12, 2014
What's "Leading" about the question Elmendorf responded to? He answered the question Stupid. What more do you need? A coloring book and crayons?

Gawd are you stupid!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#37 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
But I offered up more than enough to confirm YOU nothing but LIAR.
I said as part of my response to another of you ridiculous claims (LIES)-- your parroting the right-wing spin machine that the CBO report stated O-care would result in the LOSS of 2.5 million jobs by 2023 -- that the CBO had responded to that LIE stating that was NOT their intent.
So in response to your incessant demands to provide evidence of their statements on this issue I provided you with what the CBO director stated in his CBO blog dated Feb. 10, 2014.
You clearly LIED nutso, just like the bagger media did (AGAIN) when they came out with their nonsense as to the CBO report.
So just STFU. You're making a complete fool of yourself. How long do you really intend to keep beating yourself up with this nonsense? But anyone with any common sense on here already knew You're afflicted with Super Stupid syndrome. So keep on keeping on nutso -- You're a laugh a minute!
At the end of the day, Obamacare will not cover 30 million Americans....... Wait! is that why the Dems destroyed the economy...... They claimed their was 30 million uninsured... You are a court jester pippy...... Get some cake and watch a chick flick......
pipedream

New York, NY

#38 Feb 12, 2014
get your meds Bitch Boy. Get your teeth fixed AND cleaned also. You're eating too much shit spread by GOPers. Not only that but you set a new standard for Super Stupid. You're about as sickening as your breath.

BTW why is it you're on here all day spouting your big mouth? You must have a lot of idle time on your hands.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#39 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
get your meds Bitch Boy. Get your teeth fixed AND cleaned also. You're eating too much shit spread by GOPers. Not only that but you set a new standard for Super Stupid. You're about as sickening as your breath.
BTW why is it you're on here all day spouting your big mouth? You must have a lot of idle time on your hands.
Unlike you, I am free to move about from client site to site....... Communications are pretty advanced these days in mobile land while I work to pay more taxes to allow you to stay home to watch Maury.......... And yet, you can't even address issues poo thrower.........
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#40 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
But I offered up more than enough to confirm YOU nothing but LIAR.
I said as part of my response to another of you ridiculous claims (LIES)-- your parroting the right-wing spin machine that the CBO report stated O-care would result in the LOSS of 2.5 million jobs by 2023 -- that the CBO had responded to that LIE stating that was NOT their intent.
So in response to your incessant demands to provide evidence of their statements on this issue I provided you with what the CBO director stated in his CBO blog dated Feb. 10, 2014.
You clearly LIED nutso, just like the bagger media did (AGAIN) when they came out with their nonsense as to the CBO report.
So just STFU. You're making a complete fool of yourself. How long do you really intend to keep beating yourself up with this nonsense? But anyone with any common sense on here already knew You're afflicted with Super Stupid syndrome. So keep on keeping on nutso -- You're a laugh a minute!
Do you want to calm down and be reasonable or just go off on one of your wacky nuts again?

No one said the CBO "intended" to imply anything, so I don't lie about that. It's not the CBO's role to imply, but to post figures. They are a completely nonpartisan group. Their discoveries were what they were. Conservatives took those figures as proof of what we've been saying all along. The left didn't like the outcome of their posted figures and has been spinning ever since.

The only person who lied here was you, by stating that the CBO came out with a statement to rebuke the GOP's interpretation. Again, the CBO doesn't care what one side or the other thinks about their figures, therefore what you stated was a blatant lie.

Had you listened to what I was saying we could have just agreed that your ignorance of the CBO's role caused you to misspeak, but you took the typical a-hole option and embarrassed yourself.

Now you're stupidly heading back down that same path again insisting that despite all reason and fact you were somehow correct and everyone is a big liar but you. I can't help a self-defeating delusional idiot save herself. But I will lead you to the Cliffs of Moron again and let you leap off if that's what you want.
pipedream

New York, NY

#41 Feb 12, 2014
so you must be in the Flint area (Flushing) trying to buy crack. Your supplies dried up for your sources on Division St.?
pipedream

New York, NY

#42 Feb 12, 2014
Stop trying to white wash your LIES nutso. You tried running the SAME tired b.s. lies being trumpeted by the fanatical right media by your low information friends here on Topix - 2.5 million jobs LOST BECAUSE of O-care -- and it backfired on you again. And I made you face reality with FACTS. I turned your b.s. lies around on you. Wasn't very hard to do either.

You really should just STFU because all you're doing is digging yourself a bigger hole. Then again maybe you can keep digging until you find Dr X your cousin in his bunker up there in Lake County. You two can suck on each other's MOLSONS ... get each off. lol
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#44 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Stop trying to white wash your LIES nutso. You tried running the SAME tired b.s. lies being trumpeted by the fanatical right media by your low information friends here on Topix - 2.5 million jobs LOST BECAUSE of O-care -- and it backfired on you again. And I made you face reality with FACTS. I turned your b.s. lies around on you. Wasn't very hard to do either.
You really should just STFU because all you're doing is digging yourself a bigger hole. Then again maybe you can keep digging until you find Dr X your cousin in his bunker up there in Lake County. You two can suck on each other's MOLSONS ... get each off. lol
lol - I think I'll let the others determine who has more reason to be considered a flaming homosexual.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#46 Feb 12, 2014
pipedream wrote:
so you must be in the Flint area (Flushing) trying to buy crack. Your supplies dried up for your sources on Division St.?
Like I said, Mobil Tech which takes my wifi through my smart phone and places the source all over th
e State....... Now, go up stairs......... Your ma has your Chef Boyardee can heated up........
pipedream

New York, NY

#47 Feb 12, 2014
Am quite sure your friend the Twerp will vouch for you Oneal. You two giving each other head on Topix gives legitimizes both of you ... Do you thank each other afterwards?
pipedream

New York, NY

#48 Feb 12, 2014
Still selling your MoJo eh Bitch boy? Isn't that like socialism? or Communism?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
lucrecia clinton 5 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 9 hr Buffalo Bull 1,711
'Netflix for libraries' comes to Grand Rapids: ... 10 hr Who 1
cattle ranchers 19 hr SUSAN PAGE 1
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed Casual Observer 2,343
hillary is a shoe-in for the top spot Wed Batch 37 Pain Is ... 6
A Modality for Pain Reduction Tue britt05 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 10:01 am PST

NBC Sports10:01AM
Stephen Tulloch says he'll be back in Detroit
Bleacher Report10:03 AM
Instagram: Tulloch Confirms Lions Will Retain Him
Bleacher Report11:10 AM
Broncos' Brandon Marshall Poses as Bears WR Amid Trade Rumors
ESPN12:06 PM
Injured LB Tulloch: I'll be back with Lions
Bleacher Report12:51 PM
Report: 7-Time Pro Bowl LB Briggs Won't Return to Bears