Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Sad day for America wrote:
And it is only going to get worse......
Yeah, whatever..... Dow flirting at 14,000 and its only going to get worse!

http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Dow at 14,000 is a sign of corporate health....but, we better keep quiet, as few here enjoy good economic news....Fox won't be reporting on this....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Dow at 14,000 is a sign of corporate health....but, we better keep quiet, as few here enjoy good economic news....Fox won't be reporting on this....
They do everyday at 4pm on FNC..... You should watch it then for accurate reporting without lying editing like the hearing with Sandy Hook dad by MSNBC...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>They do everyday at 4pm on FNC..... You should watch it then for accurate reporting without lying editing like the hearing with Sandy Hook dad by MSNBC...
This from someone who worships the fraudulent efforts of Andrew Breitbart......

Thanks for the laugh kettle!
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>They do everyday at 4pm on FNC..... You should watch it then for accurate reporting without lying editing like the hearing with Sandy Hook dad by MSNBC...
F***n Nutcase Channel Every time the NYSE goes up they say see how great the free enterprise system works, while every time it goes down they say look at what Obama is doing to the country.

I'll just bet your a Blaze fanatic too.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Better yet: Fabricated News Channel

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
Better yet: Fabricated News Channel
Kind of a sad coincidence....last time the Dow was at 14,000 was the summer of 2007 and that is when i saw some weird economic signs in my business.....raging market was not matching the volumne of business on Main Street....Thank God, we have recovered from most of the horror of that recession.....Still need to watch what happens in Europe, as much of our trade is with them....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Kind of a sad coincidence....last time the Dow was at 14,000 was the summer of 2007 and that is when i saw some weird economic signs in my business.....raging market was not matching the volumne of business on Main Street....Thank God, we have recovered from most of the horror of that recession.....Still need to watch what happens in Europe, as much of our trade is with them....
So should we blame Obama? Well there's 4 years yet to go. ;-0

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I would say President Obama, along with the feirce engine that is american spirit and determination should be hailed for getting us, out of that recession and on the path to full recovery....we still need more job production and to setup a system where insourcing is rewarded and outsourcing is financially painfull for multinationals....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I would say President Obama, along with the feirce engine that is american spirit and determination should be hailed for getting us, out of that recession and on the path to full recovery....we still need more job production and to setup a system where insourcing is rewarded and outsourcing is financially painfull for multinationals....
Agreed. With some other "conditions" I won't get back into.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
I just don't see that much to blame President Obama about....i recall Nixon trying to pass universal healthcare....we are outta Iraq and slowly bugging out of Afghanistan.....your right,there is still 4 years...lol...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, whatever..... Dow flirting at 14,000 and its only going to get worse!
http://money.msn.com/business-news/article.as...
A good sign this time, but not always, eh?
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>I just don't see that much to blame President Obama about....i recall Nixon trying to pass universal healthcare....we are outta Iraq and slowly bugging out of Afghanistan.....your right,there is still 4 years...lol...
And again agreed.

Nixon offered Teddy Kennedy the exact same thing Obamacare is and Kennedy turned it down saying he wanted single payer. Kennedy later said he regretted turning it down.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>A good sign this time, but not always, eh?
A good sign if you've got money invested in a retirement fund or have other investments. And of course, we've heard countless times how it is the CEO's sole job to bring a return on investment for their company's stockholders, which this does.

But let's not forget that there is ALWAYS are a dark lining behind any piece of good news...... For at least another four years!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
A good sign if you've got money invested in a retirement fund or have other investments. And of course, we've heard countless times how it is the CEO's sole job to bring a return on investment for their company's stockholders, which this does.
But let's not forget that there is ALWAYS are a dark lining behind any piece of good news...... For at least another four years!
It's a good sign for our business health and a good advance for me.....but, i would give up much of it, if we could just reign in the GREED, which is behind almost every negative effect, in this country....from media to outsourcing to main street, you can see it's advancement almost everywhere.....Why can't a 25% profit be enough, why 75% profit?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Watch for another Black Monday type event....... Gold is still good....... Thanks Glenn Beck!
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Look at the stats...... The Lib media is lying again..... More people are out of work....... Stocks mean nothing if people have no money...... The market is going down soon.......
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Look at the stats...... The Lib media is lying again..... More people are out of work....... Stocks mean nothing if people have no money...... The market is going down soon.......
"Stocks mean nothing if people have no money"
Just one more indicator that you see it but are too developmentally stunted to grasp what it actually means.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
"Stocks mean nothing if people have no money"
Just one more indicator that you see it but are too developmentally stunted to grasp what it actually means.
Again, when the left ignores the fact and make up their own utopia, they have to lie to themselves and resort to name calling.....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>Again, when the left ignores the fact and make up their own utopia, they have to lie to themselves and resort to name calling.....
I told you well over a year ago that the only indicator the stock market actually is is how well the richest are doing. And if you think for a moment because people's retirement funds are in there also that is an indicator they too will do, well the crashes in the markets should tell you something. Should but won't.

That's the last I have to say to you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 4 min L Craig s Hush Pu... 292
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 1 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,836
otc with your las 3 hr bobolinq 1
go blue goes black 3 hr Really 67
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 5 hr Oneal 875
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 12 hr Truthisgood 115
GM says to invest $2.8 billion in Brazil over f... 12 hr Lolly_Bedwetter 5

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
•••
•••
Grand Rapids Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••