Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

The Dow-Jones, did much the same drop, after the last Presidentil elecion, also.....but at least now, it is at a 13,500 level.....it has risen from 7400 to 13,500, during Obama's first term....
yaright

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Another 100 point drop, go get em Obama, lets strive for Dow at 5000 points by dec 31, those nasty rich people.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh........
Please don't change for the next two years, we need you to help show off the education level of the T-P!
You are really busy running everyone down aren't you Bob? Does that make you feel better about yourself?? There's a word for you, but since I am uneducated, I guess I better not tell you what it is. How's the Master's degree working for you, still making that 90K plus every year??? Careful, Bob, Obama's looking for people just like you to pay your fair share and get skin in the game.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
The Dow-Jones, did much the same drop, after the last Presidentil elecion, also.....but at least now, it is at a 13,500 level.....it has risen from 7400 to 13,500, during Obama's first term....
And once again, you prove what I have been saying. And I can pull post after post after post. As long as it's a Democrat in the White House, the Dow is important. When the Republican was in the White House, you and others were whining like 2 year olds. Apparently you have your money socked away so it won't be harmed by the drop??? How many offshore accounts do you have, Blue??
Mark

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Oh you mean while the DOW plunged to 6700 points under BUSH. That was a heck of a drop from 14,000 don't ya think.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And once again, you prove what I have been saying. And I can pull post after post after post. As long as it's a Democrat in the White House, the Dow is important. When the Republican was in the White House, you and others were whining like 2 year olds. Apparently you have your money socked away so it won't be harmed by the drop??? How many offshore accounts do you have, Blue??
Gingers Pimp Daddy

Jenison, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mark wrote:
Oh you mean while the DOW plunged to 6700 points under BUSH. That was a heck of a drop from 14,000 don't ya think.
<quoted text>
why are you posting as Mark?
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
It's not important, remember? It doesn't matter, it's not an indicator, whatever terminology you want to use. If it was important when it "plunged" under Bush, then it should be important when it "plunges" under Obama. If it is irrelevant under Obama, it was irrelevant under Bush. Quit trying to have it both ways is all I'm saying. Is it an indicator of the economy or not? Answer that.
yaright

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2012

Judged:

Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
The towers got smashed you idiot.

If anything happens now, Obama will be down there helping occupy wall street crowd and cheering.
Smoovious

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
But the stock market isn't important, at least when a Democrat is in the White House and it takes a 313 point plunge, it doesn't matter. When it takes a 100 point jump, then it's the best thing since sliced bread.
The market will rebound soon. All of the money printing, inflating all the prices and devaluing our currency, will push the prices higher to retain the share value.

Much of the market value in the past many years, had more to do with currency devaluation than real growth.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>You are really busy running everyone down aren't you Bob? Does that make you feel better about yourself?? There's a word for you, but since I am uneducated, I guess I better not tell you what it is. How's the Master's degree working for you, still making that 90K plus every year??? Careful, Bob, Obama's looking for people just like you to pay your fair share and get skin in the game.
I'm not THAT busy running down people..... In your case it hardly takes any effort at all.

But seeing as how you asked, work is doing fairly good, and while I'd like to see our income get to that $250k level, it probably won't happen. Not that I wouldn't mind kicking in a little extra if it was used to reduce the debt and not just to buy the military more toys.

Have you seen Boehner on TV lately? It sounds like nobody will have to worry about a tax increase as the tea party faithful are unwilling to pass any type of tax increase. Or perhaps I should say everybody will be looking at a tax increase as the House seems bound and determined to drive the bus off the cliff, rather than throw Grover Norquist under it!
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not THAT busy running down people..... In your case it hardly takes any effort at all.
But seeing as how you asked, work is doing fairly good, and while I'd like to see our income get to that $250k level, it probably won't happen. Not that I wouldn't mind kicking in a little extra if it was used to reduce the debt and not just to buy the military more toys.
Have you seen Boehner on TV lately? It sounds like nobody will have to worry about a tax increase as the tea party faithful are unwilling to pass any type of tax increase. Or perhaps I should say everybody will be looking at a tax increase as the House seems bound and determined to drive the bus off the cliff, rather than throw Grover Norquist under it!
Typical. Continue to blame only one side when neither side is willing to do the work they were hired to do. Glad your work is going well. Hope that continues for you. As for the insults, continue with them. They don't bother me, they only make you seem small.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Judged:

Smoovious wrote:
<quoted text>The market will rebound soon. All of the money printing, inflating all the prices and devaluing our currency, will push the prices higher to retain the share value.
Much of the market value in the past many years, had more to do with currency devaluation than real growth.
...British pound currently at $1.59, does'nt really bolster your point.....also, we still lead the world in manufacturing, which strengthens the dollar some....
Mark

Rockford, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 9, 2012

Sequestration was your boys agenda and proposal.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Oops......

What the market do yesterday?

That isn't going to play well with the bagger bunch!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Dow up 207 yesterday and Euro at $1.28....Europe almost affordable, except for the cold....
turkey breeder

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Up one day and all is well? Bunch of wingnuts. Four more years of pain and misery.
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

I think the numbskull republicans are still suffering brain damage fromn the near drowning the stock market took during the bush years. In 2009 jobs was the #1 goal of the gop but after elected to the house in 2010 failure was the #1 goal. The tea tards were voted OUT in 2012! Hey retardicans how does it feel to fail at trying to make someone fail? The sound of your whinning is like music to my ears. Now get out of the way so we can fix your mess you crybabies.
free thinker

Southfield, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

turkey breeder wrote:
Up one day and all is well? Bunch of wingnuts. Four more years of pain and misery.
These guys have short memories...the helmets don't always help. You just have to work with it.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Bob wrote:
I'm not THAT busy running down people.....
That's because your riding the short bus, not driving it.
Really

Holland, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Dow up 207 yesterday and Euro at $1.28....Europe almost affordable, except for the cold....
Then, by all means, move there Blue. They have the economy and tax laws you would love to have in this country!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of109
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••