First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Plymouth, MI

#43 Feb 13, 2013
Keep that thought when you are becoming a victim and no one supports you Blue.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#44 Feb 13, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Keep that thought when you are becoming a victim and no one supports you Blue.....
Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#45 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
Fewer people paying taxes and we producers are having over a third taken out of our budget... You are clueless.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#46 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Fewer people paying taxes and we producers are having over a third taken out of our budget... You are clueless.....
You're a TROLL.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#48 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>You're a TROLL.......
Take a third out of your house and give it away you leach... Am I paying for your cell phone too?
Heraldo

Hudsonville, MI

#49 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Not sure what you mean, but the majority supported my President in the election.....Majority prefer recovery to recession....
I'm glad you called him "my President" because I sure wouldn't claim the incompentant champion of free loaders and entitlement grabbers.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Oxford, MI

#50 Feb 13, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Yeah, you won't see the recovery with Insurance going up..... Too stupid to not look up to see the rain falling..... Turkeys do that...
Really

Berrien Springs, MI

#51 Feb 13, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah, you won't see the recovery with Insurance going up..... Too stupid to not look up to see the rain falling..... Turkeys do that...
It's okay Batch, he's excited about the 0.1% increase in sales last year. It gives him a thrill up his leg that the "recovery" is going so robustly.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 1 hr Really 58
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,482
Put Tolls on Our Interstate Highways 5 hr Really 20
most ludicrious car commercial 6 hr bobolinq 1
happy wife . . . 7 hr bobolinq 1
sony balony 12 hr Idea Maker 6
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 17 hr Who 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids