Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

bobs neighbor wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that only Republicans said they did?
“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”— From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998
“This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies.”— From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others
“Whereas Iraq has consistently breached its cease-fire agreement between Iraq and the United States, entered into on March 3, 1991, by failing to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction program, and refusing to permit monitoring and verification by United Nations inspections; Whereas Iraq has developed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and biological capabilities, and has made positive progress toward developing nuclear weapons capabilities”— From a joint resolution submitted by Tom Harkin and Arlen Specter on July 18, 2002
That's nothing. How about THESE gems?

“The community of nations may see more and more of the very kind of threat Iraq poses now: a rogue state with weapons of mass destruction, ready to use them or provide them to terrorists. If we fail to respond today, Saddam and all those who would follow in his footsteps will be emboldened tomorrow.”— Bill Clinton in 1998

“In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weapons stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including Al Qaeda members, though there is apparently no evidence of his involvement in the terrible events of September 11, 2001. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare, and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons. Should he succeed in that endeavor, he could alter the political and security landscape of the Middle East, which as we know all too well affects American security.”— Hillary Clinton, October 10, 2002
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying, you have definative proof, Saddam had WMD's?????????? That was my point.....
I don't have to have proof. You can look up how many of the Democrats said he had them, including, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. And Bill said it back in 1998. I have a couple of books that will guide you, but you won't like what they say.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Are you saying, you have definative proof, Saddam had WMD's?????????? That was my point.....
I think a village in Northern Iraq filled with Kurds can answer that.......
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
I can post the pics too.....

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>I don't have to have proof. You can look up how many of the Democrats said he had them, including, Bill Clinton and Hillary Clinton. And Bill said it back in 1998. I have a couple of books that will guide you, but you won't like what they say.
....4,000 dead Americans and you wanna play polotics....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Owosso, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....4,000 dead Americans and you wanna play polotics....
How many killed in the womb?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>....4,000 dead Americans and you wanna play polotics....
You asked for proof, I give it to you and THAT'S playing politics??? I guess you really want to add hypocrite to the rest of your lemming resume, hmmmm?? Good grief!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Suicide bomber kill's one guard at our embassy in Turkey......i blame Hillary.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Suicide bomber kill's one guard at our embassy in Turkey......i blame Hillary.....
Hillary made a sissy in the State Dept Pool........ You got a pool at your work?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
<quoted text>Hillary made a sissy in the State Dept Pool........ You got a pool at your work?
At my house.....but it's 48 degrees today....the last of our winter....
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
They need to draft some new laws against those suicide bombers. Those bombs seem too easy to obtain.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

How about this? We post a sign that says, "Absolutely, positively no killing yourself with explosives for Allah beyond this point". That should do it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

vox veritatis wrote:
How about this? We post a sign that says, "Absolutely, positively no killing yourself with explosives for Allah beyond this point". That should do it.
Let's make tons of signs.....after they are in place, we can moonwalk our people outta there and stay away from the middle east.....
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Flushing, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Let's make tons of signs.....after they are in place, we can moonwalk our people outta there and stay away from the middle east.....
I would only agree on two conditions...... Support Israel and increase Fracking.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Some interesting news on the Comcast homepage....Hillary outpolls the GOP in both Texas and Kentucky, in a possible 2016 Presidential race....usually strongholds for the GOP.....
Pall Harvey

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Some interesting news on the Comcast homepage....Hillary outpolls the GOP in both Texas and Kentucky, in a possible 2016 Presidential race....usually strongholds for the GOP.....
Thats because Comcast is short for Commiecast.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Judged:

They have a monopoly in cable television, across much of the country....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

Go Blue Forever wrote:
2 words - who cares.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 6, 2013

2 words - Anti-social Prune.....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 8, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
2 words - Anti-social Prune.....
One word....fool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

27 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
What about the Malaysian jetliner? 2 hr go pink forever 48
Fifth Third Bank loses $202 million (Jul '08) 4 hr JACK 216
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 6 hr Jim 769
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 17 hr www 1,274
4 held nude in Saginaw jail seek damages on det... (Mar '08) Sun My Son My Son 38
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Sat hehe 88
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Sat Barbie 47
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search