Comstock Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

does widdle Hillary feel upset cause the big bad men are scolding her; perhaps reminding her of bill?

Clinton was a do nothing secretary; forget the obligatory flying around and pressing the flesh.

an ambassador et al., dies on her watch and she would rather deflect blame than face the music.

what the hell does she mean it doesn't matter who or how?

it mattered a lot that no pre-9/11 requests for added security were obliged.

it mattered a lot that intel warned of an organized attack coming.

it mattered that the administration was so myopic about the influence of certain provocative video

it mattered a lot to the families of the dead men.

sorry Hillary; go stomp your widdle feet, and waaa, waaa, waaa all you want like the spoiled entitled child you are.

you screwed up and don't have the balls to own up to it.

hmm, describes maybe a future presidents qualifications.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

bobolinq wrote:
does widdle Hillary feel upset cause the big bad men are scolding her; perhaps reminding her of bill?
Clinton was a do nothing secretary; forget the obligatory flying around and pressing the flesh.
an ambassador et al., dies on her watch and she would rather deflect blame than face the music.
what the hell does she mean it doesn't matter who or how?
it mattered a lot that no pre-9/11 requests for added security were obliged.
it mattered a lot that intel warned of an organized attack coming.
it mattered that the administration was so myopic about the influence of certain provocative video
it mattered a lot to the families of the dead men.
sorry Hillary; go stomp your widdle feet, and waaa, waaa, waaa all you want like the spoiled entitled child you are.
you screwed up and don't have the balls to own up to it.
hmm, describes maybe a future presidents qualifications.
She learned at the feet of Bill and she is modeling her current boss, President Obama. Always, always, always blame someone else.
St Stephen

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

She schooled those ametuers and put them (and their feigned outrage) in their place. She verbally bich slapped Randy Paul over over that building. For those of you who are claiming she lost are idiots and out of touch. She showed she is a very strong woman and won't take sht from a bunch of whacked out GOP congressmen with a grudge.

Thank you Randy Paul but you aren't the president and never will be so you can STFU now.

In a short time she will get more opportunities to verbally bich slap their asses when she and Bill are back in the White House.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Chelsea, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

She is a turd.....
Troll Hunter

Ada, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

In this thread: wingnuts who think women should stay in the kitchen.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Troll Hunter wrote:
In this thread: wingnuts who think women should stay in the kitchen.
Not true. I'd vote for Condi Rice in a heartbeat.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
She schooled those ametuers and put them (and their feigned outrage) in their place. She verbally bich slapped Randy Paul over over that building. For those of you who are claiming she lost are idiots and out of touch. She showed she is a very strong woman and won't take sht from a bunch of whacked out GOP congressmen with a grudge.
Thank you Randy Paul but you aren't the president and never will be so you can STFU now.
In a short time she will get more opportunities to verbally bich slap their asses when she and Bill are back in the White House.
Sorry, she won't get the chance. She has the experience but not the endurance for the job. She may have a small brain tumor as well from what I've been told. You might want to get checked out yourself kiddo.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Not true. I'd vote for Condi Rice in a heartbeat.
So would I, but Trollhunter and Stevie wouldn't and it's not because she's a Republican either.
Pissed

Lady Lake, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 25, 2013

Judged:

St Stephen wrote:
Hey phukkboi, she schooled them because the illiterate panel didn't do their homework on the bengazhi matter. this whole 3-ringed circus was laughable as she has lied for every man that has came across her life.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 26, 2013

Judged:

Hillary Clinton pretty much ended her political career when she said "who cares" in her Benghazi interview.
Like Hillary said,,,,, it just doesnt matter.
Maybe that could be her campaign speech in 2014?

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Spin to the Max................
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 27, 2013

Judged:

Progressives lie and when caught, their followers call it "spin". Conservatives lie and when caught, their followers call for resignations. See the difference?
bobolinq

Comstock Park, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

from Hilliary's intel corps:'excuse madam secretary, we got a message from some guy in Libya named Ben Ghazi; claims he's being shot at. ever hear of him?'

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
Progressives lie and when caught, their followers call it "spin". Conservatives lie and when caught, their followers call for resignations. See the difference?
Conservative's lie, and 4,000 good americans die in Iraq.....then they bitch and moan about everyone else, refusing to look inward...
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Whitmore Lake, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative's lie, and 4,000 good americans die in Iraq.....then they bitch and moan about everyone else, refusing to look inward...
You would be the first one with the coat hanger to kill an unborn child.... Please.....
Monoca

Hudsonville, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>She learned at the feet of Bill and she is modeling her current boss, President Obama. Always, always, always blame someone else.
Hillary had to learn at Bill's feet. I had his crotch occupied.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Conservative's lie, and 4,000 good americans die in Iraq.....then they bitch and moan about everyone else, refusing to look inward...
And you don't care about the lies that you are being told today by the current administration so you might as well quit bitching about the Republicans. Hey, did you see the AP report about the economy contracting last quarter?? Sounded sad to me, but I noticed you were not trumpeting THAT report. Why is that? Or did you miss it?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you don't care about the lies that you are being told today by the current administration so you might as well quit bitching about the Republicans. Hey, did you see the AP report about the economy contracting last quarter?? Sounded sad to me, but I noticed you were not trumpeting THAT report. Why is that? Or did you miss it?
Are you saying, you have definative proof, Saddam had WMD's?????????? That was my point.....
Monicas Little Brother

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Monoca wrote:
<quoted text>
Hillary had to learn at Bill's feet. I had his crotch occupied.
I bet you did, and did it well, LOL
bobs neighbor

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2013

Judged:

Go Blue Forever wrote:
Are you saying, you have definative proof, Saddam had WMD's?????????? That was my point.....
Are you saying that only Republicans said they did?

“[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S. Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate, air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to the threat posed by Iraq’s refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction programs.”— From a letter signed by Joe Lieberman, Dianne Feinstein, Barbara A. Milulski, Tom Daschle, & John Kerry among others on October 9, 1998

“This December will mark three years since United Nations inspectors last visited Iraq. There is no doubt that since that time, Saddam Hussein has reinvigorated his weapons programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam continues to refine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a licit missile program to develop longer- range missiles that will threaten the United States and our allies.”— From a December 6, 2001 letter signed by Bob Graham, Joe Lieberman, Harold Ford, & Tom Lantos among others

“Whereas Iraq has consistently breached its cease-fire agreement between Iraq and the United States, entered into on March 3, 1991, by failing to dismantle its weapons of mass destruction program, and refusing to permit monitoring and verification by United Nations inspections; Whereas Iraq has developed weapons of mass destruction, including chemical and biological capabilities, and has made positive progress toward developing nuclear weapons capabilities”— From a joint resolution submitted by Tom Harkin and Arlen Specter on July 18, 2002

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Grand Rapids Forum right now

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
So what's the inside story on Lamar Construction? 59 min Disaster 7
Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery 3 hr pipedream 743
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) 8 hr The Illuminati 37
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Fri Torch14th 931
Grand Rapids Police Close The Books On An Unsol... Fri Go Blue Forever 1
Is Terri Lynn Land a slumlord? (Jan '12) Thu Arthur 78
More Lois Lerner Email Shenanigans Thu Oneal 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••