Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#147 Oct 18, 2013
..Cordial as always, i see....
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#148 Oct 18, 2013
Hi Blue, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer my questions. Have you signed up for Obamacare yet? If no, why not? I'm interested in your answers.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#149 Oct 18, 2013
James wrote:
Hi Blue, I couldn't help but notice that you didn't answer my questions. Have you signed up for Obamacare yet? If no, why not? I'm interested in your answers.
My wife works at a great company that provides and we've already been told, no changes in charges for me........
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#150 Oct 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
My wife works at a great company that provides and we've already been told, no changes in charges for me........
LOL...we'll see how long that lasts. My bet would be not long. No wonder you have no problem with this..you have no skin in the game and no empathy whatsoever for those that will have to now pay for something that they can't afford.
Had another person today tell me that they can't afford the premiums and will just have to pay the fine instead.
Obamacare is going down in flames in 2014 when the effects of this train wreck are felt fully by the population.
Buckle up, buttercup.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#151 Oct 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>My wife works at a great company that provides and we've already been told, no changes in charges for me........
I find this interesting. Those who favor Obamacare have not and do not want it. Obamacare is suppose to be the greatest healthcare system on this side of the Milky Way. Why won't you cancel your wife's insurance and sign up for Obamacare? If it is good for me then it should be good for you as well. If your not in it, then keep your mouth shut. As for me, I'll gladly pay the penalty for not having it.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#152 Oct 18, 2013
Have recently checked premium differences between my current policy/plan (family) thru my employer and equivalent policy (apples to apples) on the exchanges. Difference in premiums were negligible, with the exchange having a slight price advantage.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#153 Oct 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Have recently checked premium differences between my current policy/plan (family) thru my employer and equivalent policy (apples to apples) on the exchanges. Difference in premiums were negligible, with the exchange having a slight price advantage.
SURE! Any proof or are you just restating dems talking points. Oh wait, your going to quote something from the Huff-n-puff post aren't you? Because everyone else is going to cost significantly more.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#154 Oct 18, 2013
Yes, its a SURE thing ShureLock. I'm not employed by the Dollar Store like you, so my policy is very solid. My employer values its employees. Maybe in addition to the exchanges, you ought to be checking out a better job/employer?
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#155 Oct 18, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Yes, its a SURE thing ShureLock. I'm not employed by the Dollar Store like you, so my policy is very solid. My employer values its employees. Maybe in addition to the exchanges, you ought to be checking out a better job/employer?
In other words, you don't know jack. You don't know so stop pretending to be better then the rest of us. I am self employed. Do you know what that means? It means that I OWN my own business. It means that I employ 20 other people who are dependent on jobs. Why don't you take care of your own trash. You are nothing more than a slum lord who has a run down trailer park as a home. All you from that side of the state sucked all the money out and drove citizens away.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#156 Oct 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you don't know jack. You don't know so stop pretending to be better then the rest of us. I am self employed. Do you know what that means? It means that I OWN my own business. It means that I employ 20 other people who are dependent on jobs. Why don't you take care of your own trash. You are nothing more than a slum lord who has a run down trailer park as a home. All you from that side of the state sucked all the money out and drove citizens away.
You should be happy about ACA unless you don't make the threshold of 50 employees You only have 20, so what are you concerned about? Maybe you should think about expanding your business you you can have 50 solid people working for you, making YOU happy, making you money because they love their jobs?

Try that on for awhile.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#157 Oct 18, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Careful James, the pipester thinks you should expand your business so it can call you a "greedy so and so". The only thing transparent about the progressive lemmings is their motives.
Louis XVII

Byron Center, MI

#158 Oct 18, 2013
Les traîtres mourront.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

#159 Oct 19, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
I find this interesting. Those who favor Obamacare have not and do not want it. Obamacare is suppose to be the greatest healthcare system on this side of the Milky Way. Why won't you cancel your wife's insurance and sign up for Obamacare? If it is good for me then it should be good for you as well. If your not in it, then keep your mouth shut. As for me, I'll gladly pay the penalty for not having it.
That's a very good point James. Congress, their staff, and even Obama are required to sign up according to the way the law is written but the dems voted against it and Obama quietly wrote in an exception so they won't have to. I honestly think many in the gop don't want to have to either even though they tried to force a vote on it. Collectively, I believe, they will try to sweep it under the carpet.
But Obama and the dems will keep shoving it on the American people.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#160 Oct 19, 2013
Wait a minute of course confusion about the ACA has been purposely spread by all of those who want it, the media the government individuals such as BHO, senators and congress The last I knew if you already have insurance you need to do "NOTHING" the law as I know provides for something called an exchange where people without insurance can go and look at different plans that fit them best. Of course I refuse to go to healthcare dot gov because I know its a trap..don't join the herd because of fear spread by so called leaders experts and others. fight the power that be, stick it to the man, the democrats are the ones who not only want to get in your bedroom, they want to get into every part of your body and soul and dictate how "they" want you to live, all you need to do is liten to them,(fundamental transformation = power and control) and the fools smiled and cheered when he said it not even questioning what he said.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#161 Oct 19, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Big difference...you get your coverage through your employer (ie, they pay the bill, or at least a large portion of it), others have to pay the full bill themselves. BTW...the premiums your employer pays have also gone up. Don't believe me...go ask the person responsible for paying the bills at your place of employment how much insurance premiums have risen in the past 3 years. Ask yourself if you could come up with the full premium out of pocket on your own every month without your employer's assistance and then tell us if it hurt when that little light went on inside your head.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#162 Oct 19, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Big difference...you get your coverage through your employer (ie, they pay the bill, or at least a large portion of it), others have to pay the full bill themselves. BTW...the premiums your employer pays have also gone up. Don't believe me...go ask the person responsible for paying the bills at your place of employment how much insurance premiums have risen in the past 3 years. Ask yourself if you could come up with the full premium out of pocket on your own every month without your employer's assistance and then tell us if it hurt when that little light went on inside your head.
Pipester is another one who fully supports the ACA because it doesn't have any skin in the game. I would love to see how the pipester would handle it if they had to go to the exchange and find out that the least expensive plan would still cost them $300 or more per month. I too have insurance through my employer, but unlike the pipester, who lies anyway, my employer has already sent out notices listing everything we need to know about the ACA AND what is required of the employer. And I agree with you, I wonder how the pipester would feel about having to pay the entire shot of $10,000 or more that the plans cost the employer. Oh well, as we all know, the pipester is truly clueless.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#163 Oct 19, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Wait a minute of course confusion about the ACA has been purposely spread by all of those who want it, the media the government individuals such as BHO, senators and congress The last I knew if you already have insurance you need to do "NOTHING" the law as I know provides for something called an exchange where people without insurance can go and look at different plans that fit them best. Of course I refuse to go to healthcare dot gov because I know its a trap..don't join the herd because of fear spread by so called leaders experts and others. fight the power that be, stick it to the man, the democrats are the ones who not only want to get in your bedroom, they want to get into every part of your body and soul and dictate how "they" want you to live, all you need to do is liten to them,(fundamental transformation = power and control) and the fools smiled and cheered when he said it not even questioning what he said.
You don't understand, do you?

The mere act of posting this has caused the NSA to order a drone to circle your trailer....... It's too late...... They're on to you now.....

Have fun in the Gulag!

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#164 Oct 19, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand, do you?
The mere act of posting this has caused the NSA to order a drone to circle your trailer....... It's too late...... They're on to you now.....
Have fun in the Gulag!
I got my tinfoil hat on so I ain't scared a no droine. You and your alter ego make to many assumptions of mine and others domicile.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#165 Oct 19, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
No I'm not a slum lord with a run down trailer park as a home.

You say your business employs less than 50 people. You didn't mention if you offer health insurance to them, so I'll assume you don't. How will the ACA affect you then? As a business with less than 50 employees, ACA won't affect so what are you worried about? Your employees on the other hand can now get health insurance through the exchanges, whereas pre-ACA they had to pay out their noses if they wanted a policy because they were at the TOTAL mercy of the insurance companies. Many of them will now even qualify for govt. subsidies to assist with their premiums. Premiums will be based on the markets, but with unprecedented numbers of people now seeking insurance, those large pools of people, the vast majority of them being healthy, will help keep premiums prices competitive.

What could possibly be bad about that?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#166 Oct 19, 2013
Sean Hannity Gets Fact-Checked Hard On Obamacare Claims

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/10/18/sean...

This goes to prove Hannity is a Liar, not to mention the POS Faux news he works for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAD Annie 2 hr bobolinq 1
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 7 hr Baphomet 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 9 hr rt james 7
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 10 hr Brian 18
welcome to the new black america 18 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope 20 hr bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 23 hr Go Blue Forever 1,492
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:25 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:25PM