First Prev
of 19
Next Last
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#376 Oct 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
..LOL...Soon as this website is up and running,
Careful, Blue...those rose colored glasses you're wearing have a tendency to distort reality. Reality seems to be very frightening for you given your penchant for avoiding it. You have a lot of faith in the promises of a government who has demonstrated their total ineptitude and their willingness to lie to the people to cover their sorry behinds.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/201...
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#378 Oct 30, 2013
[According to a poll conducted by uSamp — United Sample Inc. The survey found that among the 832 people who attempted to log in, 38% received an error message, 50% were asked to try again later, 25% were unable to create an account, 31% were told the system was down, and 19% had no problems. About 83% said they would try again later, while 15% said they would wait until they heard the website was working well. About 70% of those who said they had no issues said they still waited to enroll because they want to think about their options.]

The party that claims we cannot ask voters to present ID because it's discrimination and it's just too damned difficult for many to figure out how to get some valid form of identification, now expects these same people to know exactly how to empty cache, remove cookies, and write code on a computer they just assume everyone has.

LOL - it's as if this administration intentionally wants this law to fail. Hmmmm ....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#379 Oct 30, 2013
According to a poll conducted by uSamp — United Sample Inc.

Of 832 people, 158 didn't have a problem with getting onto the website. 111 of those people had no issues but said that were waiting to enroll because they wanted to weigh their options. It would seem like rational thinking as health insurance is a little more important than buying a loaf of bread.

674 people said they had some kind of issue with logging onto the website. While that is indeed terrible, at least 560 of them hadn't given up hope, and stated that they would do so later.

So of the entire 832 people who wanted to get insurance, at least 718 of them haven't given up hope, and I'm sure the other 114 will at some point be able to get help in getting the coverage they want.

What any of this has to do with Voter ID laws is beyond me, but i guess when you are on a roll, all bets are off!

It just seems funny that this is the same group of people that want to hide in fear from a National ID card. They are scared of giving their personal information to a healthcare website, but most likely signed up for daily emails from whacko websites like The Blaze, and made donations to whatever so-called "news" sites these fringe lunatics get their daily fix from!

Blather on Ye Olde Patriots..... Blather on!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#380 Oct 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
Of 832 people, 158 didn't have a problem with getting onto the website. 111 of those people had no issues but said that were waiting to enroll because they wanted to weigh their options. It would seem like rational thinking as health insurance is a little more important than buying a loaf of bread.
674 people said they had some kind of issue with logging onto the website. While that is indeed terrible, at least 560 of them hadn't given up hope, and stated that they would do so later.
So of the entire 832 people who wanted to get insurance, at least 718 of them haven't given up hope, and I'm sure the other 114 will at some point be able to get help in getting the coverage they want.
What any of this has to do with Voter ID laws is beyond me, but i guess when you are on a roll, all bets are off!
It just seems funny that this is the same group of people that want to hide in fear from a National ID card. They are scared of giving their personal information to a healthcare website, but most likely signed up for daily emails from whacko websites like The Blaze, and made donations to whatever so-called "news" sites these fringe lunatics get their daily fix from!
Blather on Ye Olde Patriots..... Blather on!
None of this rant changes the fact that the vast majority of people trying to get health insurance through Obamasham are coming away without it.

Liberalism ALWAYS results in the exact opposite of it's stated intent.

832 went to Obama's f'd up website, 158 had no issues and of those a mere 47 came away with a plan. All from a site that cost over $600 million, a site any non-government company would have developed for far less than $1 million - and it would actually have to work!!

I brought fact and you brought the same tired nose-tweaking progressive sarcasm as always.
So back at ya - Parrot On Ye Useful Idiot ... Parrot On.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#381 Oct 30, 2013
Sassy wrote:
Are you referring to Bush saying that EHR would be up and running in 10 years? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm That doesn't seem to have been done yet either. Ooops I mentioned Bush.
<quoted text>
Perhaps your doctor needs to catch up with the times? My doctor has and has been using the EHR for 2 years. I suggest you find a doctor that is more up to date?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#382 Oct 30, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
None of this rant changes the fact that the vast majority of people trying to get health insurance through Obamasham are coming away without it.
832 went to Obama's f'd up website, 158 had no issues and of those a mere 47 came away with a plan. All from a site that cost over $600 million, a site any non-government company would have developed for far less than $1 million - and it would actually have to work!!
I brought fact and you brought the same tired nose-tweaking progressive sarcasm as always.
And Helen Sebelius in the hearing this morning blamed Verizon for the fact that the website isn't working. Apparently just getting people to have to work part time to avoid Obamacare isn't good enough, now they have to try to destroy a business. And for those progressives who perpetually complain about sources, the hearing was televised on C-Span this morning. Perhaps you oh so intelligent people can figure out how to look it up?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#383 Oct 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And Helen Sebelius in the hearing this morning blamed Verizon for the fact that the website isn't working. Apparently just getting people to have to work part time to avoid Obamacare isn't good enough, now they have to try to destroy a business. And for those progressives who perpetually complain about sources, the hearing was televised on C-Span this morning. Perhaps you oh so intelligent people can figure out how to look it up?
Think you meant Kathleen Sebelius, and fingering the blame onto others to squirm out of responsibility themselves is what this administration does best.

I'm sure TacoBob recalls his favorite topic, Benghazi, and how the Obama administration swore up and down for days that the attack was in retaliation for some anti-Islamic YouTube video when in fact it had nothing whatsoever to do with any film - and evidence proves this administration knew that even as they shucked and jived their lies to We The People. The end result was putting some innocent filmmaker's life in danger for doing nothing more than his occupation.

Progressives will stop at nothing, including watching Americans serving overseas be slaughtered by terrorists without doing a thing to protect them if it means any possible damage to their election chances. So, what makes anyone think the "Most Transparent Administration In History" wouldn't pin the blame for the "Worst Website In History" on someone else.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#384 Oct 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
Of 832 people, 158 didn't have a problem with getting onto the website. 111 of those people had no issues but said that were waiting to enroll because they wanted to weigh their options.
Right, Bob...they're holding hearings about the website because it's working so fabulously. You've been wearing Blue's rose colored glasses, too, I see.
Joey

Grand Rapids, MI

#385 Oct 30, 2013
Wanted to let you know that earlier today I received my “Obamacare enrollment packet” from the White House. It contained:
· An aspirin and a Band-Aid.
· An ‘Obama Hope & Change’ bumper sticker
· A ‘Bush’s Fault’ yard sign
· A ‘Blame Republicans first, then anybody and everybody’ poster
· A ‘Tax the Rich’ banner
· An application for unemployment and a free cellphone
· An application for food stamps
· A prayer rug
· A letter assigning my debt to my grandchildren
· And lastly, a coupon for a machine that blows smoke up my ass.
Everything was made in “China” and all directions were in Spanish.
Keep an eye out. Yours should be arriving soon.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#386 Oct 31, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still refuse to answer the question about your whining rant about Voter ID laws?

I find it terribly humorous that you think that everyone who visits the healthcare website should be able to decide which plan they want without giving any thought to the consequences. Probably explains why your party has done so well in the last few elections!

Republican efforts ALWAYS result in exactly what they were aiming at...... Marginalize the greatest number of people possible, and then scratch your head when they don't support you in the polls!
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#387 Oct 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So you still refuse to answer the question about your whining rant about Voter ID laws?
I find it terribly humorous that you think that everyone who visits the healthcare website should be able to decide which plan they want without giving any thought to the consequences. Probably explains why your party has done so well in the last few elections!
Republican efforts ALWAYS result in exactly what they were aiming at...... Marginalize the greatest number of people possible, and then scratch your head when they don't support you in the polls!
Back at ya... I find it terrible humorous that you're on here desperately defending a $600 million plus website that can't even stay running long enough for one of your fellow anti-American progressives to vow the site never crashes! LOL ... Probably explains why you're considered just a Useful Idiot by the people you elect.

I'm going to find it even more humorous when the Obamasham Express Train Wreck receives an even bigger mid-term smackdown via the Pro-America Tea Party than they administered last time!

Again, good luck running a pasty, flabby Swillary Clinton in 2016 and hoping the same people, likely still trying to get on Obamasham.gov , will give a damn.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#388 Oct 31, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Back at ya... I find it terrible humorous that you're on here desperately defending a $600 million plus website that can't even stay running long enough for one of your fellow anti-American progressives to vow the site never crashes! LOL ... Probably explains why you're considered just a Useful Idiot by the people you elect.
I'm going to find it even more humorous when the Obamasham Express Train Wreck receives an even bigger mid-term smackdown via the Pro-America Tea Party than they administered last time!
Again, good luck running a pasty, flabby Swillary Clinton in 2016 and hoping the same people, likely still trying to get on Obamasham.gov , will give a damn.
Make sure to donate what you would have spent on health insurance to the party....... The Koch Bros need your help!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#389 Oct 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure to donate what you would have spent on health insurance to the party.......
Make sure you donate what you would have spent to healthcare.gov ...they haven't spent enough on that website yet and are counting on the sheepcatle voters to pitch in and take one for the team to maybe get it up and running by January. Oh...and then make sure you make a monthly contribution to make up for all the healthy people that didn't sign up so your friends at healthcare.gov can prevent it from going bankrupt in 6 months from all the sick people making claims. I predict payment from that source to the doctors will be painfully slow, if at all. I mean...can we expect them to actually be able to pay claims timely if they couldn't even get the website up and running timely and they can't get enough information to the insurers for the few that acatually made it in to even sign people up? LOL I think not.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#390 Oct 31, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure to donate what you would have spent on health insurance to the party....... The Koch Bros need your help!
Not if ObamaCRASH.gov stays on it's current death spiral!

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#391 Oct 31, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure you donate what you would have spent to healthcare.gov ...they haven't spent enough on that website yet and are counting on the sheepcatle voters to pitch in and take one for the team to maybe get it up and running by January. Oh...and then make sure you make a monthly contribution to make up for all the healthy people that didn't sign up so your friends at healthcare.gov can prevent it from going bankrupt in 6 months from all the sick people making claims. I predict payment from that source to the doctors will be painfully slow, if at all. I mean...can we expect them to actually be able to pay claims timely if they couldn't even get the website up and running timely and they can't get enough information to the insurers for the few that acatually made it in to even sign people up? LOL I think not.
I believe the taxpayers are going to have to pay for heathcare.gov so, it wont cost Bob anything.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 4 hr stewart scott 2,356
Tigers (Apr '12) 6 hr Gville Jim 96
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... 16 hr GetYourMoneyBack 1
reverse colonization 17 hr bobolinq 1
News 7 things you need to know about Aerosmith's 201... Mon Who 1
News The Supermercado Mexico on Chicago Drive in Wyo... Mon Who 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Aug 2 janjanster 1,011
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages