Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#356 Oct 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I've come to think that the teaparty, House republicans just wanted to destroy or government and economy, from within.....but, it may also be that they seek to destroy the republican party, also from within.....
Have you also come to think that you're best ally here is a guy who calls himself "pipedream", and ends nearly every thread with some blathering troll-like tantrum that contains such insightful gems as "STFU", and "I hope you die"?

No, I don't suppose you've put a while lot of thought into much if what you post.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#357 Oct 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> I've come to think that the teaparty, House republicans just wanted to destroy or government and economy, from within.....but, it may also be that they seek to destroy the republican party, also from within.....
And they are the majority and can do that..NOT.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#358 Oct 27, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Seriously you must be kidding, our government has been hijacked by the most despicable cast of characters on both sides of the isle yep they are all traitors and need to be replaced every single one from the very top to the lowly beaurocrat

“Where I came from”

the universe

#359 Oct 28, 2013
What a joke their government is. By "their" I mean the ones who have created something that is some weird nether world, proving that when people who think they know better than the constitution are so inept its a joke BHO is a joke of course I said that 8 years ago and all of his minions Biden Sebelius Pelosi Reid etc etc are jokes along with the puppet fake republicans like McCain and others. Chuckle Chuckle Ha Ha some of you bought into the whole fundamental transformation, redistribution tripe now you have to live with it. I for one wont participate. A real American will reject fight and not participate in it the real American dream free from the shackles and binds that are being formed by the president himself he is a slave master and he wants to whip you in to shape stand in line be counted be the sheep who stand behind him on a stage and be told to clap cheer and smile when he says the most ridiculous things.. HaHa you bought it he broke itand no one can fix it...
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#360 Oct 28, 2013
Really wrote:
And they are the majority and can do that..NOT.
If you want to know what the left is up to, take a close look at what they accuse others of.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#361 Oct 28, 2013
Hope we are working on a new Outrage....eventually these guys are gonna fix this site.....and after 10 straight months of gains, Consumer Confidence dropped for October, from the last outrage, justifying the government shutdown.........
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#362 Oct 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Hope we are working on a new Outrage....eventually these guys are gonna fix this site.....and after 10 straight months of gains, Consumer Confidence dropped for October, from the last outrage, justifying the government shutdown.........
Intellectual disconnect much? You really want another scandal to surface? How big a hole are you hoping your party will dig? As I said on another post, when people get hit in the pocketbook, they tend to take it personally and then they tend to take it out of the elected officials they perceive are to blame. The dbag left owns Obamacare wholly at this point since they 'refused to compromise' on the very point they are now asking for (delay of the personal mandate). Yup...the furious backpeddling is already beginning and I'm enjoying watching every second of it.
Toot toot! The Obamacare train wreck is running off the tracks at full speed. Buckle up, buttercup...it's going to be a bumpy ride!
Really

Wyoming, MI

#363 Oct 28, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
At what cost? And why should the taxpayers have to pay to have something "fixed" that should have been up and running correctly the first time? Sorry, my bad, I forgot that criticizing this administration is considered racist, petty, snotty and snarky. Do I have all the names covered?
Sassy

Grand Rapids, MI

#364 Oct 28, 2013
Are you referring to Bush saying that EHR would be up and running in 10 years? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm That doesn't seem to have been done yet either. Ooops I mentioned Bush.
Really wrote:
<quoted text>At what cost? And why should the taxpayers have to pay to have something "fixed" that should have been up and running correctly the first time? Sorry, my bad, I forgot that criticizing this administration is considered racist, petty, snotty and snarky. Do I have all the names covered?
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#365 Oct 29, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
BHO is a joke of course I said that 8 years ago.
Amazing.......

Almost three years before he ran for President the first time!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#366 Oct 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
It's hard to believe that some of the great(?) thinkers(?) on here haven't come to the conclusion that the failure to launch the ACA website is somehow tied to the desire to get everyone from talking about the worst attack America has ever suffered through.......

They seem to have forgotten to NEVER FORGET...... BENGHAZI !!!

Location hidden

#367 Oct 29, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Intellectual disconnect much? You really want another scandal to surface? How big a hole are you hoping your party will dig? As I said on another post, when people get hit in the pocketbook, they tend to take it personally and then they tend to take it out of the elected officials they perceive are to blame. The dbag left owns Obamacare wholly at this point since they 'refused to compromise' on the very point they are now asking for (delay of the personal mandate). Yup...the furious backpeddling is already beginning and I'm enjoying watching every second of it.
Toot toot! The Obamacare train wreck is running off the tracks at full speed. Buckle up, buttercup...it's going to be a bumpy ride!
If Obamacare's failing, is what you need to keep cheering for...good for you....

Location hidden

#368 Oct 29, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
It's hard to believe that some of the great(?) thinkers(?) on here haven't come to the conclusion that the failure to launch the ACA website is somehow tied to the desire to get everyone from talking about the worst attack America has ever suffered through.......
They seem to have forgotten to NEVER FORGET...... BENGHAZI !!!
...LOL...Soon as this website is up and running, they could become outrage-starved.....Quick, Where's Darrel Issa???
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#369 Oct 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...LOL...Soon as this website is up and running, they could become outrage-starved.....Quick, Where's Darrel Issa???
My guess would be.......

Fund Raising!

You can't fight the Godless, Communist, NAZI, Foreign Born, Muslim Interloper, unless you can fleece a few million from the freedom loving patriots....... First!

“Where I came from”

the universe

#370 Oct 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...LOL...Soon as this website is up and running, they could become outrage-starved.....Quick, Where's Darrel Issa???
What web site? Oh you mean HC .OrG the one that should have cost less than $100,000,000 will now be over $1,000,000,000 or more who knows how far the cost overruns will go, and who will have to pay for it? All of us in higher premiums well not me cause I ain't buyin in to this debacle, surprisingly this morning MSNBC is saying that the president lied about how some could keep their plans, apparently some private health plans don't meet the "criteria" of the ACA. Didn't see that comin did ya..
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#371 Oct 29, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>What web site? Oh you mean HC .OrG the one that should have cost less than $100,000,000 will now be over $1,000,000,000 or more who knows how far the cost overruns will go, and who will have to pay for it? All of us in higher premiums well not me cause I ain't buyin in to this debacle, surprisingly this morning MSNBC is saying that the president lied about how some could keep their plans, apparently some private health plans don't meet the "criteria" of the ACA. Didn't see that comin did ya..
While you're exercising all of this FAUX Outrage, why not bring up how much Haliburton made in their no-bid contracts dues to Herr Bush and Darth Vader's little war of liberation in Iraq?

You do remember Haliburton don't you? That's the company that voluntarily moved out of this country to take up residence in an Arab nation......

While you whine about $1 Million spent to improve something in this country, you're ignoring $7 Billion spent to rebuild a country that is allied with Iran.

Classic!
Boboldink

Hudsonville, MI

#372 Oct 29, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
While you're exercising all of this FAUX Outrage, why not bring up how much Haliburton made in their no-bid contracts dues to Herr Bush and Darth Vader's little war of liberation in Iraq?
You do remember Haliburton don't you? That's the company that voluntarily moved out of this country to take up residence in an Arab nation......
While you whine about $1 Million spent to improve something in this country, you're ignoring $7 Billion spent to rebuild a country that is allied with Iran.
Classic!
Aren't you due to go pick up your welfare check?

“Where I came from”

the universe

#373 Oct 29, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Classic!
Yes Yes that was then this is now you in your narrow mindedness don't seem to understand that I for one don't like any of this crap, So I will reiterate that Dick Cheney George Bush Bill Clinton BHO are some of the worst people to ever be allowed to "govern" So lets just deal with the problem in front of us. A liar in the white house a web site that is broken and will cost more and more who knows how much 2Billion 10billion and who pays for it US. Cost overruns, delays, lies, deceit there is nothing new under the sun when it comes to government. What you try to describe as whining is practical thought and seeing what it is instead of blindly following like you and your alter egos do.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#374 Oct 29, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
Have you secured your Obamasurance tinfoil plan yet, Blue? If so you're like one of twelve who successfully managed to get through the $600 million + government non-functional website.

That would be funny if the numbers weren't actually that far from accurate!

Obamacare.com
"Millions visited ... dozens satisfied"

LOL ... "soon as the website is up and running ..." Now that's funny!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#375 Oct 29, 2013
Bob wrote:
You can't fight the Godless, Communist, NAZI, Foreign Born, Muslim Interloper, unless you can fleece a few million from the freedom loving patriots....... First!
And apparantly you can't support him without fleecing (pun intended) millions from the douche loving sheepcattle voters on the left. At least that's the gist I get from all the fundraising O's been doing of late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
AAD Annie 8 hr bobolinq 1
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 13 hr Baphomet 2
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 14 hr rt james 7
WZZM13 - Investigators say a 16 year old boy ad... (Jun '07) 16 hr Brian 18
welcome to the new black america 23 hr From The Chief 4
pope-a-dope Thu bobolinq 1
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Thu Go Blue Forever 1,492
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM