Obamacare Failing Already
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#313 Oct 24, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
This is all going to come crashing down ..
I don't know about you, but I'm really enjoying watching healthcare.gov go down in flames. And to think...these are the people these lemmings are trusting with their healthcare. They're really going to love having decisions about their healthcare made by the lowest bidder...it worked out soooo well for the government website, don't you think?
60% of Americans think the rollout was a joke. 51% of Americans just want to law to go away. Those with strongly unfavorable views of the law outnumber those with strongly favorable views by a 2 to 1 margin. 43% of Americans believe the quality of healthcare will get worse under ACA. Likely American voters are pissed as hell and they're getting angrier by the day...and I hope they show it in the voting booth November 2014. I know I sure as hell will.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#314 Oct 24, 2013
pipedream wrote:
This will mean nothing to you, but anything I do post off the Huff Post, you can bet the last dollar you ever earned washing windows as credible and verifiable, unlike the b.s. you post here and try to run by people as truth.
Oh yeah right. When I do a search for the most credible and verifiable news source, Huff-n-Puff post is nowhere on a list to be found. They are kind of like the National Inquirer. Cheap grocery store tabloids. At least try CNN or ABC. I would respect you more if you did. Tell you what. Prove to me and the rest of the people here that Huff-n-Puff is the most accurate and creditable news source and I will apologize for everything I ever said about you.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#315 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, you know.....seeing all the good wishes and prayers of support, from these fine people here....i just can't see any reason that after a shaky start, the Affordable Care Act, can't have an improved and popular launch.......can't you just feel the surge of support?
I would've thought by now that Lil' Stinker had a reply to cover the lie about deep discounts for cash...... Read that as we'll take what we can get before they file bankruptcy and pass along the rest to those with insurance!

As for Really/Edna/Sandy/Neecer and who knows what other names she uses...... I'm just enjoying the silence!

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#316 Oct 25, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Bob, you know.....seeing all the good wishes and prayers of support, from these fine people here....i just can't see any reason that after a shaky start, the Affordable Care Act, can't have an improved and popular launch.......can't you just feel the surge of support?
Hey there are some of us with minds of our own who just don't support government run programs and this is just that its a mess I hope it falls apart and people finally realize there is no change in the cost of health care insurance or healthcare as a whole its only a shift and a scheme. The president wants us to be his herd he wants us to be compliant and you can tell by his words that he thinks most of us are idiots who cant walk and chew gum at the same time along with the rest of his cohorts. They don't know better they are not leaders. I wont abide.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#317 Oct 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
I would've thought by now that Lil' Stinker had a reply to cover the lie about deep discounts for cash......
Hey, Pippybob...I would have thought by now that you would have figured out how to keep your multiple personalities straight. I guess the adage really is true: "oh what a tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive".
Typical douche...too lazy to look for themselves even after being handed the information once already...all they can say is 'waaaaa...I want you to hand it to me again because I'm too much of a tard to remember it and too lazy to look it up again'. What a dolt you are, pippybob.
Snipetheprick

Rochester, MI

#318 Oct 25, 2013
Single payer equals war.

“Peace Love”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#319 Oct 25, 2013
The latest news is that the experts brought in to fix the software issues claim it will take until the end of November to complete. That being said, shouldn't Obama also give anyone trying to sign up at least a 2 month repreive with no penalty?
Obama even gave himself and congress and their staffers a pass so they don't have to sign up even though legally, according to the law, they all should have to.

Anybode wanna guess he pushes to have 40+ million people sign up in half the time originally given to do so? And then make announcements that it's not his fault that they can't?? And then punish the people around him and the taxpayers?

If the claim that he was not told the system was not ready Oct 1 is true there are reasons why. One I can think of is he's not a good leader. Any good leader would want to know the truth, even if it is bad news and make adjustments to fit the situation. Obviously the people around him are afraid or just too ignorant to realize the truth.

This is scary because it could be happening on several other fronts like National Security etc.
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#321 Oct 25, 2013
Mr Wiggley wrote:
Obama even gave himself and congress and their staffers a pass so they don't have to sign up even though legally, according to the law, they all should have to.
Explain this and back it up with credible sources.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#322 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Here you go, chump. Do you need me to call your mommy to wipe your ass for you, too?
http://www.nationalreview.com/article/358550/...
http://www.bizpacreview.com/2013/10/16/obama-...
Really

Grandville, MI

#323 Oct 25, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Here you go, chump. Do you need me to call your mommy to wipe your ass for you, too?
Does it have pictures and a map? Bobby/Pipester can't follow along without pictures you know. Besides, did Huff Po/Think Progress post that information? Or better yet, is it on Wikipedia yet?

“Where I came from”

the universe

#324 Oct 25, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Wish there was a like button. Bob the Pipe Smoker or whoever they post as just don't get it and never will they live with blinders on and will follow like lemmings over the cliff..
pipedream

West Bloomfield, MI

#325 Oct 25, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the information in your "sources" have been disproved a number of time by a number of CREDIBLE/RELIABLE sources. Once again, you're too f'n stupid to find anything objective or credible on the web beyond the lies, baseless claims and fabrications as you insist on believing them.

I'll let you gloat a little while longer before I fully and totally debunk your sources as complete and utter b.s. whopper lies yet again.
Sassy

Rochester, MI

#326 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL the information in your "sources" have been disproved a number of time by a number of CREDIBLE/RELIABLE sources. Once again, you're too f'n stupid to find anything objective or credible on the web beyond the lies, baseless claims and fabrications as you insist on believing them.
I'll let you gloat a little while longer before I fully and totally debunk your sources as complete and utter b.s. whopper lies yet again.
How does it feel to be a living, breathing botched abortion?
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#327 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
LOL the information in your "sources" have been disproved a number of time by a number of CREDIBLE/RELIABLE sources.
LOL well then it shouldn't be too difficult for you to show us a few of those 'credible/reliable' sources....once your mommy gets done wiping your butt and changing your diaper, that is, pippybob.
Really

Grandville, MI

#328 Oct 25, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You and your right hand Bobby wouldn't recognize a credible source if it walked up and decked your stupid behind.

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#329 Oct 25, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
I would've thought by now that Lil' Stinker had a reply to cover the lie about deep discounts for cash...... Read that as we'll take what we can get before they file bankruptcy and pass along the rest to those with insurance!
As for Really/Edna/Sandy/Neecer and who knows what other names she uses...... I'm just enjoying the silence!
hmmm.. time stamp said this was posted 12 hours ago, that would mean I was WORK. I know it's a four letter word for you pippybob, but there are those of us that have JOBS. Yes, another 4 letter word - unless you're the VP, then it's only 3 letters.

And I'm just going to sit back and laugh that you think we are all the same person. Obviously the best part of you ran down your mama's leg....

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#330 Oct 26, 2013
vox veritatis wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks Vox...
It's been splattered all over the news but I guess there are still some folks who skip over the factual items and only see what they want to or what they have been programmed to see.

“Peace Love”

Location hidden

#331 Oct 26, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You have not provided recomendations or advisements regarding your acceptance of "credible sources" so you have rendered your request invalid.

“Where I came from”

the universe

#332 Oct 26, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Whats it like living in a bubble??
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#333 Oct 26, 2013
neecer wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm.. time stamp said this was posted 12 hours ago, that would mean I was WORK. I know it's a four letter word for you pippybob, but there are those of us that have JOBS. Yes, another 4 letter word - unless you're the VP, then it's only 3 letters.
And I'm just going to sit back and laugh that you think we are all the same person. Obviously the best part of you ran down your mama's leg....
"that would mean I was WORK."

"unless you're the VP, then it's only 3 letters."

I see that English and Math weren't priorities in your home school......

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 13 hr 0bservation 3,325
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Apr 15 Chris 1,228
News WZZM13 - Teacher accused of molesting several y... (Jun '07) Apr 12 Thankful 20
News Missing Constantine girl found dead in cemetery (Nov '07) Apr 9 ghost 148
Why do people act ghetto? I am talking about al... (Dec '12) Apr 3 kaila docherty 56
Bridge Card (Apr '09) Apr 1 Boldly Go 143
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Mar 28 logan_babes00 99

Grand Rapids Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages