Obamacare Failing Already
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#209 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>You posted your opinions, Bob, not FACTS. As for the comment about Neecer...not me. Don't post under that name. And if the shoe fits on the low information comment, then wear it. If it doesn't, then show it by posting intelligent items instead of bullying, demeaning, defamatory drivel day after day. Oh wait, are you and Pipester one and the same? Is that why you have such wonderful conversations with each other?
The facts were presented in the post above that stupid.....

As you always ignore the truth when it doesn't fit that clueless mind of yours, it's no wonder you missed it!
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#210 Oct 21, 2013
Really wrote:
Oh wait, are you and Pipester one and the same? Is that why you have such wonderful conversations with each other?
You know that they are...they both seem to have a thing for farm animals.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#211 Oct 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
So when you post a "Really" you're a woman...... What are you when you sign in and post as Neecer?
When you post as Pipedream are you a crossdressing transgender troll?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#212 Oct 21, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
When you post as Pipedream are you a crossdressing transgender troll?
lol. Lil Stinker has sheep talk, farm animals, and his mother on the mind today. What's the matter the bitch leave you home alone again with a day old load in your diapers?
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#213 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
lol. I have sheep talk, farm animals, and my mother on the mind today.
Ummm...thanks for sharing?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#214 Oct 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
The facts were presented in the post above that stupid.....
As you always ignore the truth when it doesn't fit that clueless mind of yours, it's no wonder you missed it!
No, you presented an opinoin, unless you would like to be brave and post the link to your "facts." In all actuality, your "facts" are just like Obama's facts. A wonderful fictional story that you and he both think you have to interpret for everyone else and you are both getting very frustrated because people are looking at both of you and saying "I don't flipping think so."

“Lost my mind”

Since: Apr 07

be back later

#215 Oct 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Your example looks like it is for the lowest Bronze package which is little more than a major medical policy. In that case, it is very affordable if you look at what the costs would be out of pocket for a major medical issue for a family of four. Excluding the always touted option of filing for bankruptcy and passing all of those costs onto everyone else.
It would have served a better purpose for a real discussion if you had provided what the costs/coverages were for this family of four if they had chosen any of the other options.
You also failed to mention if this family of four qualified for any reduction in those premiums.
At this point, I only see a shallow attempt at slamming a law that you had no intention of living up to anyhow..... Not much of a surprise!
Since you don't work for a living, why don't YOU do the research and get back to us?

I made it really clear to people that it was the CHEAPEST PRICE LISTED ON THE SITE. AND YES I'M SHOUTING. MAYBE IF I TALK LOUDER YOU WILL HEAR ME.

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#216 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Neecer will booked for Faux news with Sean Hannity.
When are we going to see you on Jerry Springer? I know it won't be Maury. That would require someone to actually sleep with you to call you "daddy"

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#217 Oct 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
No....
But I'm sure Neecer is on a Justin Amash fund raising list!
Nope, but you seem to partake in the daily dose of Obama Koolaid!

“Lost my mind”

be back later

#218 Oct 21, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"since you don't believe a word I as a woman say...."
So when you post a "Really" you're a woman...... What are you when you sign in and post as Neecer?
"low information Obama voter...."
I can see you, as a "woman", are trying to get on Rush Limpdicks good side!
I see you decided to ignore the FACTS that you requested.....
She doesn't sign in under me you dumbass. Obviously you have suffered from RCI for so long you have lost all oxygen to your brain. We went through this a long time ago Boob, we are NOT the same people.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#219 Oct 21, 2013
Who cares? You're both of the same fabric. Stupid. Lets get right to the point. So neither of you can be fixed. Its that simple -- but then again SIMPLE explains you and your bastard sister quite well.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#220 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You should be happy about ACA unless you don't make the threshold of 50 employees You only have 20, so what are you concerned about? Maybe you should think about expanding your business you you can have 50 solid people working for you, making YOU happy, making you money because they love their jobs?
Try that on for awhile.
Your unbelievable. My 20 employees have insurance through me. Now with Obamacare, I am not required to carry insurance for them and you say I should be happy? So you want them to lose their insurance. Sign up for Obamacare, forcing them to do something they don't want to do. And now because I don't have to pay their insurance, I make more profit. Now I'm an evil business owner for making a profit. If I do everything you say, and I'm lucky enough to stay in business, you would still be mad, angry, upset and bitter towards me. You have some serious mental problems here. Better lock you in your trailer.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#221 Oct 21, 2013
neecer wrote:
She doesn't sign in under me you dumbass. Obviously you have suffered from RCI for so long you have lost all oxygen to your brain. We went through this a long time ago Boob, we are NOT the same people.
But he and pippy are. Notice how they always answer for each other? Like I've said before, if you want to know what progressives are up to, take a close look at what they accuse others of.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#222 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
SIMPLE explains you and your bastard sister quite well.
It explains you and your parasitic twin bob better.
James

Grand Rapids, MI

#223 Oct 21, 2013
One other thing pipester, I'm not required to carry insurance for anyone that works for me under the current system. I offer it as a BENEFIT, not a right. The employ has the right to except it or refuse it. Its their choice.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#224 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Who cares? You're both of the same fabric. Stupid. Lets get right to the point. So neither of you can be fixed. Its that simple -- but then again SIMPLE explains you and your bastard sister quite well.
Is your name Peter?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#225 Oct 21, 2013
James wrote:
<quoted text>
Your unbelievable. My 20 employees have insurance through me. Now with Obamacare, I am not required to carry insurance for them and you say I should be happy? So you want them to lose their insurance. Sign up for Obamacare, forcing them to do something they don't want to do.
No, "Your" unbelievable lol. First off I don't recall you mentioning you were such a wonderful, generous business owner and are providing your employees with health insurance. But I don't care anyway. I guess then, my question has to be what is your/their share of the premium and how good a policy is it? I already know what your going to say but answer it anyway. Gold? Platinum? Catastrophic? They pay you if they get sick and you drive them to the ER? lol
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#226 Oct 21, 2013
James wrote:
One other thing pipester, I'm not required to carry insurance for anyone that works for me under the current system. I offer it as a BENEFIT, not a right. The employ has the right to except it or refuse it. Its their choice.
OK, I didn't know that <sarcasm> But most importantly, IMO, is that the "employ has the right to "except" it or refuse it." lol 'except' that many of them would probably 'except' it.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#227 Oct 21, 2013
pipedream wrote:
I jut figured out why you think you recognize stupid....you see it in the mirror every day. Now that was assuming that the mirror didn't break when your ugly mug appeared. You truly are a special kind of stupid, the kind that cannot ever be fixed.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#228 Oct 21, 2013
Hey pipesmoker, I asked you a question. Is your name Peter?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DeVere Construction Superintendent/ Supervisor ... 8 hr GetYourMoneyBack 1
reverse colonization 9 hr bobolinq 1
News 7 things you need to know about Aerosmith's 201... Mon Who 1
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Mon tom wingo 2,354
News The Supermercado Mexico on Chicago Drive in Wyo... Mon Who 1
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Sun janjanster 1,011
Local News Women (Apr '09) Jul 31 Jake 2,399
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages