|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Then perhaps as a "man", you would be kind enough to put up the opposing facts instead of ridiculing what was put up? Of course, that would mean you would have to know where to look and what it would truly cost. And try putting your numbers in and see what you come up with, unless of course, you are not that brave. I would say honest, but we all know you can't even spell that word.
Seeing as how you're a "tea-bagger", I guess I'll have to!

Fact - The ACA requires that all citizens of this country to have health insurance.

Fact - Non-Obstructionist States have setup health care exchanges where those people without health insurance already can go to shop for insurance that will cover them and their families. For residents of States that think that only a certain portion of their population deserves insurance have to go to the federally sponsored Healthcare.gov website to purchase their coverage.

Fact - Based on you and your family's income, you may qualify to receive a subsidy that will reduce the premium for the plan you choose.

Fact - Insurance coverage is broken down into four levels, those being called Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Platinum. The lower the plan, the lower the monthly premium and the higher out of pocket costs you could potentially have to pay. Lower plans also do not cover all of the potential issues you may want covered.

Fact - If you visit the Kaiser website, you can easily get a rough idea of what it would cost you for either a Bronze or Silver insurance package.

Fact - Those patriots who wish to forego purchasing insurance will have to pay a penalty tax for not buying it. These same people are the ones who keep saying they can get free health care at the emergency room. They claim that they can get better pricing by paying cash, when we all know that they couldn't afford to pay off a medical bill from a major injury or illness.

Fact - My posting was in reply to something that a user named "Neecer" had posted about, and not to your unregistered "Really". For all I know, you could easily both be the same person, even though I really don't care.

Fact - I DID NOT reply to you as a "woman", mainly because I happen to know many women who are extremely capable of doing this themselves....... A FACT that I know you probably can't!

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course its the Heritage Foundation's data that was used. You just made Jim Demint very proud. In case you hadn't heard, any way you choose to slice it, Heritage Foundation and Jim Demint have huge credibility problems.
Have a nice day :)
No, I presented the one the Washington Examiner used. If you have one that shows different numbers why didn't you offer it?
Or is it that you just see a name and immediatly reject anything they might present...just because??

You have a nice day also...
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
At the bottom of Sterns article he provides the link to the Kaiser Family Foundation and used their Tool, called the Subsidy Calculator. With this calculator, you can enter different income levels, ages, and family sizes to get an estimate of your eligibility for subsidies and how much you could spend on health insurance.
http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
Goes to show you how little you know again Cluck-cluck but its a simple calculator and you could even use it.
That's a very interesting utility on their website. I do wish it also gave the cost estimates for the Gold and Platinum plans too as our family's insurance costs are already double of what this program projected for our Silver Package.

To keep things fair, I should say that we have an employer supported plan through the wife's company in which we pay a little over $100 per/week as our portion. This is included in a union contract that runs for another couple of years and her company, which has way over 50 employees, has said that nothing will change at this time. Even if it did, my employer has said he would cover those costs through his company if the need arose. The company I work for has less than 50 employees, but still offers a choice of family health insurance.

Don't you find it hard to sympathize with these minimum wage patriots who rail against unions while refusing to see the benefits that organized labor could bring to them?

Their sacrifice is neither commendable or patriotic, just stupid!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Neecer will booked for Faux news with Sean Hannity.
No....

But I'm sure Neecer is on a Justin Amash fund raising list!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
At the bottom of Sterns article he provides the link to the Kaiser Family Foundation and used their Tool, called the Subsidy Calculator. With this calculator, you can enter different income levels, ages, and family sizes to get an estimate of your eligibility for subsidies and how much you could spend on health insurance.
http://kff.org/interactive/subsidy-calculator...
Goes to show you how little you know again Cluck-cluck but its a simple calculator and you could even use it.
And again, how did your oft quoted person know the income levels of those interviewed? You just cannot get your little man head around the fact that the article you quoted is from someone who would lie to prove a point. Of course, you do the same all time so it's no surprise that you can't comprehend what is being put out there for you to follow. It's your loss. Once you get your "new" numbers at open enrollment time, let's hear your tune then. Of course, you don't have the courage to be honest about anything as we have seen time and time and time again.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a very interesting utility on their website. I do wish it also gave the cost estimates for the Gold and Platinum plans too as our family's insurance costs are already double of what this program projected for our Silver Package.
To keep things fair, I should say that we have an employer supported plan through the wife's company in which we pay a little over $100 per/week as our portion. This is included in a union contract that runs for another couple of years and her company, which has way over 50 employees, has said that nothing will change at this time. Even if it did, my employer has said he would cover those costs through his company if the need arose. The company I work for has less than 50 employees, but still offers a choice of family health insurance.
Don't you find it hard to sympathize with these minimum wage patriots who rail against unions while refusing to see the benefits that organized labor could bring to them?
Of course your plan won't change. I could tell you why, but since you don't believe a word I as a woman say, I guess you will have to find it out all on your own. Bob, you are the perfect example of a low information Obama voter who thinks that everything he hears from Obama and NBC and CBS and Huffington Post is the truth. Of course, you conveniently use FOX News when it suits your purposes as well. It is your right to use and believe whatever you wish to, however, it is my and other's right to NOT use or believe your sources.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Can someone explain why the Obama lemmings always, and I mean always, ASSume that because people disagree with them they are "minimum wage patriots"?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>And again, how did your oft quoted person know the income levels of those interviewed?
Sterns asked them. He said they agreed to talk to him, an he interviewed them. They answered his questions. Why would you think they would have refused to tell him their income levels. And even if they had refused to give him their income levels would it be that difficult to come up with an accurate estimate based on the other information they disclosed to the REAL LIAR and FRAUD Sean Hannity?

In any case you accused him of lying and committing HIPAA privacy violations and/or fruad. How do you know this? Just another of your baseless lunatic claims Right REALLY?

Sterns report is accurate and noteworthy. He correctly made Hannity out to be the liar and fraud he is and the Faux Lie machine what it is also.

Sterns ought to receive a medal for his work.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahaha "Minimum wage patriots" ... yes it is difficult to sympathize with them. I don't even have an ounce of empathy for them. Like I said before, ignorance can be fixed -- Stupid is forever.

I also love it when 'Really' starts her clucking and pecking the ground calling everyone who slaps her with the truth a liar and a fraud. That 'really' makes my day.

Have a good one Bob!
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I presented the one the Washington Examiner used. If you have one that shows different numbers why didn't you offer it?
Or is it that you just see a name and immediatly reject anything they might present...just because??
You have a nice day also...
No ... you posted a link to an article in the Washington Examiner, which cited data in the Heritage Foundation "Center for Data Analysis" which is code for DATA MANIPULATION, in case you didn't know. It isn't the first time Heritage skewed the truth to fix their political agenda. Take off them rose colored glasses and you might see the light of day.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text>Of course your plan won't change. I could tell you why, but since you don't believe a word I as a woman say, I guess you will have to find it out all on your own. Bob, you are the perfect example of a low information Obama voter who thinks that everything he hears from Obama and NBC and CBS and Huffington Post is the truth. Of course, you conveniently use FOX News when it suits your purposes as well. It is your right to use and believe whatever you wish to, however, it is my and other's right to NOT use or believe your sources.
"since you don't believe a word I as a woman say...."

So when you post a "Really" you're a woman...... What are you when you sign in and post as Neecer?

"low information Obama voter...."

I can see you, as a "woman", are trying to get on Rush Limpdicks good side!

I see you decided to ignore the FACTS that you requested.....

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
No ... you posted a link to an article in the Washington Examiner, which cited data in the Heritage Foundation "Center for Data Analysis" which is code for DATA MANIPULATION, in case you didn't know. It isn't the first time Heritage skewed the truth to fix their political agenda. Take off them rose colored glasses and you might see the light of day.
Sure, just like Sterns is the only one everyone should believe...

You obviously lack the capability to use multiple sources to form your opinions. That leaves you with a narrow minded view.
Again, as I said before, you have not provided any counter information that disproves what the Washington Examiner. No studies you have presented dispute the fact that health insurance will go up more than 250% for anyone under 50 in Virginia.

Wake up and smell the rosy glasses...
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

I don't often cite the New York Times as a source but...

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/10/20/opinion/sun...
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, just like Sterns is the only one everyone should believe...
You obviously lack the capability to use multiple sources to form your opinions. That leaves you with a narrow minded view.
Again, as I said before, you have not provided any counter information that disproves what the Washington Examiner. No studies you have presented dispute the fact that health insurance will go up more than 250% for anyone under 50 in Virginia.
Wake up and smell the rosy glasses...
You posted the WE article, apparently believing the numbers Heritage has. So how about YOU putting up OBJECTIVE information (no political agenda) that corroborates Heritage. Apples to apples, no spin Wiggles.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Sterns asked them. He said they agreed to talk to him, an he interviewed them. They answered his questions. Why would you think they would have refused to tell him their income levels. And even if they had refused to give him their income levels would it be that difficult to come up with an accurate estimate based on the other information they disclosed to the REAL LIAR and FRAUD Sean Hannity?
In any case you accused him of lying and committing HIPAA privacy violations and/or fruad. How do you know this? Just another of your baseless lunatic claims Right REALLY?
Sterns report is accurate and noteworthy. He correctly made Hannity out to be the liar and fraud he is and the Faux Lie machine what it is also.
Sterns ought to receive a medal for his work.
He made the statement that he used their numbers to find out what the costs would be. Whether you believe it or not, IF he used their information without their express written permission, it's a violation of their privacy. As for receiving a "medal for his work", he's a columnist who wrote an opinion piece. No wonder you haven't made it out of your Mom's basement yet if your heroes are columnists who are paid to write opinion pieces and hit pieces on other people. And I guess he better PROVE Hannity was a liar and a fraud with something other than just his word and your adoration.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
"since you don't believe a word I as a woman say...."
So when you post a "Really" you're a woman...... What are you when you sign in and post as Neecer?
"low information Obama voter...."
I can see you, as a "woman", are trying to get on Rush Limpdicks good side!
I see you decided to ignore the FACTS that you requested.....
You posted your opinions, Bob, not FACTS. As for the comment about Neecer...not me. Don't post under that name. And if the shoe fits on the low information comment, then wear it. If it doesn't, then show it by posting intelligent items instead of bullying, demeaning, defamatory drivel day after day. Oh wait, are you and Pipester one and the same? Is that why you have such wonderful conversations with each other?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Judged:

Really wrote:
<quoted text> And I guess he better PROVE Hannity was a liar and a fraud with something other than just his word and your adoration.
I already knew what the Faux lie machine and their 2-bit gopher Sean Hannity are. Stern only confirmed it again, convincingly I might add.

Take your meds cluck -cluck and STFU - Stern is no fraud and he didn't violate anyone's rights under Hipaa. Maybe only in your delusional hate fueled mind. Send him an email and tell him he's a liar and a fraud and let us know his reply.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Just reading the little bit of news on this BHO ACA I find there are to many fingers in this little pot making decisions that the other fingers don't know about to many chefs not enough cooks and the head of this burnt roast is none other than Sebelius, of course she has the look of a nazi death camp commandant no compassion in her dead eyes..
KFK

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 20, 2013

Shoeless Eluder wrote:
Just reading the little bit of news on this BHO ACA I find there are to many fingers in this little pot making decisions that the other fingers don't know about to many chefs not enough cooks and the head of this burnt roast is none other than Sebelius, of course she has the look of a nazi death camp commandant no compassion in her dead eyes..
I know what you mean. She is a direct decedent of a SS Nazi from Nuremberg.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 21, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
I already knew what the Faux lie machine and their 2-bit gopher Sean Hannity are. Stern only confirmed it again, convincingly I might add.
Take your meds cluck -cluck and STFU - Stern is no fraud and he didn't violate anyone's rights under Hipaa. Maybe only in your delusional hate fueled mind. Send him an email and tell him he's a liar and a fraud and let us know his reply.
What you "know" and what your opinion is are diametrically opposed to one another there little man. Your opinion of Hannity is just that, an opinion and I doubt it affects his life or anyone else's for that matter. And your opinion of Stern will have the same effect. And how do you know he didn't violate anyone's rights? Can you prove that unequivocally? As for the other comment, more drivel from someone who can't figure out how to be an adult. Napoleon in short pants should be your name.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 181 - 200 of375
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••