Obamacare Failing Already

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#1 Jun 20, 2013
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/guybenson/2013/0...

So they've missed deadlines on virtually every significant step of proper implementation. Things aren't looking much better at the state level, and the discrete small business exchange is lagging behind schedule, too.

Obamacare is blowing through cash. Administrators shut down enrollment for the law's interim pre-existing conditions program when resources were exhausted sooner than expected, and HHS has been caught trying to scrounge up "donations" from the industry it regulates in order to aid under-funded implementation efforts.

But even if the government mounts a miraculous comeback and somehow gets everything up and running on time, premiums are still rising, coverage is being dropped, workers' hours are being cut back, deficits are rising, and tens of millions will still be uninsured. All for the low, low price of $2 trillion.

-----
We conservatives predicted this before the nightmare was even voted for behind closed doors and unread by demo-rats. You morons just stuck America with $2 trillion albatross.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#2 Jun 20, 2013
Yep, they made it sound so good and people bought into it. Well some did, the smart ones will disobey this law and help in making it more of a mess at least that is my goal I will not cooperate, I will not abide. But its all hinged on the IRS so my return if I get one will be confiscated(stolen) just SS taxes and Medicare taxes, legalized government theft.. fundamental transformation, don't you just love it..
Elephant Gun

Muskegon, MI

#3 Jun 23, 2013
Oneal wrote:
http://townhall.com/tipsheet/g uybenson/2013/06/20/surprise-o bamacare-progress-report-not-l ooking-so-hot-n1623188
So they've missed deadlines on virtually every significant step of proper implementation. Things aren't looking much better at the state level, and the discrete small business exchange is lagging behind schedule, too.
Obamacare is blowing through cash. Administrators shut down enrollment for the law's interim pre-existing conditions program when resources were exhausted sooner than expected, and HHS has been caught trying to scrounge up "donations" from the industry it regulates in order to aid under-funded implementation efforts.
But even if the government mounts a miraculous comeback and somehow gets everything up and running on time, premiums are still rising, coverage is being dropped, workers' hours are being cut back, deficits are rising, and tens of millions will still be uninsured. All for the low, low price of $2 trillion.
-----
We conservatives predicted this before the nightmare was even voted for behind closed doors and unread by demo-rats. You morons just stuck America with $2 trillion albatross.
hahahaha you pisssyAzz whiner with the aca I wont have to foot your medical bills. Workers hours have been trimmed to part time for about 2 decades due to the WTO that republicans dreamed up and signed. How do you republicans manage to walk with your heads up your u know what?
Really

Wyoming, MI

#4 Jun 23, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha you pisssyAzz whiner with the aca I wont have to foot your medical bills. Workers hours have been trimmed to part time for about 2 decades due to the WTO that republicans dreamed up and signed. How do you republicans manage to walk with your heads up your u know what?
Try reading the law Elephant Dung and you will find out that yes, you will end up paying for other's medical bills. there is no such thing as "free",especially when it comes to the government. You apparently still haven't figured out that you are the government, so if the government is going to "pay" for something, that means YOU are going to pay along with every other taxpayer. Now, if you don't pay taxes, then I guess it is free.

Since: Mar 09

Grandville, MI

#5 Jun 23, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha you pisssyAzz whiner with the aca I wont have to foot your medical bills.
Yeah,.....you'd have to get a job and start paying taxes in order to do that.
We know you wont do that.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#6 Jun 23, 2013
I will never understand why people don't get it we are all paying for everyone else with the ACA that was the point, "skin in the game" now I will be fined instead of getting a tax return. Yes I have no health insurance by choice I don't need it or want it, but now will be forced into a system I want no part of. I will not benefit from it or use it I have no faith in the medical system or the federal government my choice as a free person of course I get no choice now because its a LAW!! and the IRS is in charge of us all nice, fundamental transformation don't you just love it.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#7 Jun 23, 2013
Elephant Gun wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha you pisssyAzz whiner with the aca I wont have to foot your medical bills. Workers hours have been trimmed to part time for about 2 decades due to the WTO that republicans dreamed up and signed. How do you republicans manage to walk with your heads up your u know what?
Hey, Wiggley - wanna know why I call liberals morons and idiots? EG. Even the crooks that voted for this bill unread are saying premiums will likely go up, some democrats have even called the entire thing a "train wreck". But not even articles like this are enough to penetrate the soft melon brainwashing of today's liberal Obama fan.

Please keep posting, EG. You're truly a conservative's best weapon. LOL
Tommy

Concord, CA

#9 Oct 2, 2013
Don't be a dumbA$$

Hold off for a year before you sign up (if you are Stupid enough to sign up), you can find out for yourself all of the bad aspects of ObamaCare by what happens to all the Stupid Liberal Sheep.

Pay the $95 Tax or Fine whatever it is and sit back and watch what happens to all of the fools that signed up.

You canít believe a word Obama says about this POS Health Care Law.

Everything about it is a Lie.

$95 is a cheap price to pay and just sit back and watch.

If it does work out, then join. But I am not going to be one of those Suckers that just Blindly jump in not knowing anything about it.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#10 Oct 2, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Don't be a dumbA$$
Hold off for a year before you sign up (if you are Stupid enough to
Ya go ahead dumb ass. Go without. Nobody 'really' cares what you do. If you end with health problems, you can pay your own way, till you're broke or you can end up in an emergency room somewhere. Either way, you're paying and when you can't pay just f'n keel over and die. Just make sure you've planned your own funeral and paid that in advance so nobody else has to.
Tommy

Concord, CA

#11 Oct 2, 2013
The Government not going to Force me to buy something I do not need. I heard if all of us youngsters don't sign up t will collapse in on itself. I hate ObamaCare, I hope it falls apart.

Me and my wifes hours are going to get cut because of this POS Health Care Law. My boss told us because of ObamaCAre your days are going to get cut to 3 days per week.

It took me 7 years to get the prime shifts I have right now. ObamaCAre effed everything up for me.

I hate Obama, I can't believe I voted for that POS.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#12 Oct 2, 2013
Tommy wrote:
Don't be a dumbA$$
Hold off for a year before you sign up (if you are Stupid enough to sign up), you can find out for yourself all of the bad aspects of ObamaCare by what happens to all the Stupid Liberal Sheep.
Pay the $95 Tax or Fine whatever it is and sit back and watch what happens to all of the fools that signed up.
You canít believe a word Obama says about this POS Health Care Law.
Everything about it is a Lie.
$95 is a cheap price to pay and just sit back and watch.
If it does work out, then join. But I am not going to be one of those Suckers that just Blindly jump in not knowing anything about it.
It's $95.00 OR 1% of your income, whichever is GREATER. And if you have kids, it's $47.50 for them as well. Obama lies a lot, but don't be stupid and fall into the trap of ignoring the law.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#13 Oct 2, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya go ahead dumb ass. Go without. Nobody 'really' cares what you do. If you end with health problems, you can pay your own way, till you're broke or you can end up in an emergency room somewhere. Either way, you're paying and when you can't pay just f'n keel over and die. Just make sure you've planned your own funeral and paid that in advance so nobody else has to.
Well, well, well. the pipester continues to believe that if these people go to the emergency room, the taxpayers won't have to pay for it. No wonder Obama loves people like the pipester...he keeps 'em in the dark and feeds them horse dung,just like you would a mushroom.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#14 Oct 3, 2013
Really wrote:
It's $95.00 OR 1% of your income, whichever is GREATER. And if you have kids, it's $47.50 for them as well. Obama lies a lot, but don't be stupid and fall into the trap of ignoring the law.
For most of us, that will still be considerably less than paying the premiums. With family premiums running $500 to $800+ per month, that fine equates to about 1 month's premiums.
What I can't fathom is how they figure that passing a low requiring people who couldn't afford to purchase health insurance before that actually raises the premiums, suddenly makes all these people able to afford health insurance. A lot of people I know are literally in the position of having to choose between paying the mortgage (along with car payment, food, clothes, electricity, gas, water, etc..) and paying for health insurance. Obama couldn't have done a better job of destroying the middle class if that was his intent...oh...wait.....
Alpha Dog

Grand Rapids, MI

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Tommy wrote:
The Government not going to Force me to buy something I do not need. I heard if all of us youngsters don't sign up t will collapse in on itself. I hate ObamaCare, I hope it falls apart.
Me and my wifes hours are going to get cut because of this POS Health Care Law. My boss told us because of ObamaCAre your days are going to get cut to 3 days per week.
It took me 7 years to get the prime shifts I have right now. ObamaCAre effed everything up for me.
I hate Obama, I can't believe I voted for that POS.
You should aspire to be more Tommy. Makin pizzas for Papa Johns isn't setting your sights high enough. Go get a real job or an education (or both!) and find a place that offers you health insurance. You obviously aren't offered it now and should you wipe out on your skateboard and end up in the emergency room it will be people like myself that will end up paying for it. Take some responsibility for yourself. Quit blaming your lack of qualifications and the ability to find a real job on Obama or anyone else for that mater. Time to put your big boy pants on.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#16 Oct 3, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
For most of us, that will still be considerably less than paying the premiums. With family premiums running $500 to $800+ per month, that fine equates to about 1 month's premiums.
You mean the premiums under ACA are as much as your take home from the dollar store where you aspire (but will never get there) to be a store manager? Maybe you ought to ask yourself why that is, considering the exchanges do not set their premiums IAW what the govt. tells them to. The exchanges are probably the best example of free enterprise and competition at work. So change those diapers again boy because you just Shat yourself again.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#17 Oct 3, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean the premiums under ACA are as much as your take home from the dollar store where you aspire (but will never get there) to be a store manager? Maybe you ought to ask yourself why that is, considering the exchanges do not set their premiums IAW what the govt. tells them to. The exchanges are probably the best example of free enterprise and competition at work. So change those diapers again boy because you just Shat yourself again.
And you are the best of example of you cannot fix stupid even with duct tape. IF you really knew what you were talking about, it would be scary. As it is, you are so stupid you just keep spewing the same crap day after day after day. hint here pipester...saying it over and over and over again does NOT make it the truth. however, you getting a clue is probably farther off than the government shutdown ending this week.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Highland, MI

#18 Oct 3, 2013
Progressives steal.......
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you are the best of example of you cannot fix stupid even with duct tape.
Replay ...

"Is this all you have Really? That's all you can do is flap your jowls and strain that extra piece of skin on your neck hangin' down below your big beak? Try flappin' your wings too and then lets see you try struttin' like the real hen you are."

Really do you really think anyone 'really' cares what you think or post on here? lol Lets see you dance OK?
YuuuP

Bellevue, MI

#20 Oct 3, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Replay ...
"Is this all you have Really? That's all you can do is flap your jowls and strain that extra piece of skin on your neck hangin' down below your big beak? Try flappin' your wings too and then lets see you try struttin' like the real hen you are."
Really do you really think anyone 'really' cares what you think or post on here? lol Lets see you dance OK?
Yuuup, keep up your stupidity, fleshpipe!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#21 Oct 4, 2013
Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
Progressives steal.......
If it makes you feel better, I promise not to vote for Obama next time!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 14 min Oneal 15
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 1,494
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 3 hr Oneal 11
pope-a-dope Sat Really 3
welcome to the new black america Sat Really 6
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... Fri DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique Fri Brit 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids