Amber Marie got fire head

Amber Marie got fire head

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

TrumpDidYourGirl Amber2

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 11, 2018
Thats right she gave me that skull behind Burger King and she said Miguel kissed her right after, i often wonder did he taste me? If not durring the kiss i know he would taste or smell my skeet if he got close to her boobs. I blew most of it on that little stupid tatoo lol

I felt bad at 1st but after she described how he has all those typical prison tats like on his kneck, the teardrop and that ugly arse cross on his cheek....boy you aint black, you aint hood, heck you're basicly trailer trash that dreams of being black lol...oh and Mr Cavasos ya should have done DNA test before you signed that birth certificate LOL
TheKing

Spring Lake, MI

#2 Jul 17, 2018
Which BK is this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
12 year old handcuffed on her knees 3 hr Guest 7
Where are they now? 3 hr Chico 4
Local News Women (Apr '09) Oct 21 WMNewslover 3,534
Mid-Terms Approach Oct 13 Oneal 1
News State Police deny rumors circulating on Amanda ... (Aug '07) Oct 8 Joy 35
News Global warming: Fewer believers, as harsh winte... (Mar '11) Oct 4 whiney beech 77
News Kent County 4-Year-Old Dials 911 - Saves Mom (Feb '08) Sep '18 Collin Makepeace 54

Grand Rapids Jobs

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages