Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 5, 2013

Judged:

Google and a host of other search engines have signed agreements with the federal government to "allow" for tracking of everything you search for. While this may sound innocent to the average law-abiding citizen, it is not.

http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/typ...

Use Startpage.

https://www.startpage.com/

This is something that everyone REP and DEM should be concerned about.

“Selected Marksman”

Since: Aug 08

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
Google and a host of other search engines have signed agreements with the federal government to "allow" for tracking of everything you search for. While this may sound innocent to the average law-abiding citizen, it is not.
http://endoftheamericandream.com/archives/typ...
Use Startpage.
https://www.startpage.com/
This is something that everyone REP and DEM should be concerned about.
It appears you have something to hide. Problem is, the false sense of security you have and try to exhibit and hand off to other folks is just that...false and more false.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

Judged:

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
It appears you have something to hide. Problem is, the false sense of security you have and try to exhibit and hand off to other folks is just that...false and more false.
I thought I'd at least lead the horse to water. Drinking what's there is your job.
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Is Bing also signing over our searches?

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I'd at least lead the horse to water. Drinking what's there is your job.
Judging by your lack of knowledge regarding the internet and being tracked, I'd advise the horse not to drink the water you led it to.

You go right ahead and do your searches thinking you are safe from being watched because of one website...LOL...

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>I thought I'd at least lead the horse to water. Drinking what's there is your job.
Your analogy is a joke however...given your total lack of knowledge regarding the internet I'd vote you not only be labeled the buffoon of the day but also arrested for cruelty to animals.

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Batch 37 Pain Is Good wrote:
They all are Batch...
How's the fishing??

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Especially yours......
Really

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

Yes, they are Batch. Everyone but Go Blue, but that is because he never searches for anything.:)
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Mount Morris, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
They all are Batch...
How's the fishing??
Would love to go fishing. Busy with work but thinking of going to Casco Bay in Maine next year to get Blue fish when the run in July.....

“Selected Marksman”

Northern Virginia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

<quoted text>Would love to go fishing. Busy with work but thinking of going to Casco Bay in Maine next year to get Blue fish when the run in July.....
We very much want to take a trip up the East Coast. We have not yet explored North from where we are along the coast yet. We've been South a bunch.
Best wishes...hope you are able to get the time to go fishing there.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

You need to worry about NAMBLA. You're on their mailing list no doubt because you're a contributor. They have you zero'd in.

A%%Hole.
Really

Wyoming, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to worry about NAMBLA. You're on their mailing list no doubt because you're a contributor. They have you zero'd in.
A%%Hole.
Ummmmm, you have Batch confused with your buddy Bob. Perhaps you should contact Bob for the address so you can get on the mailing list?
Jan

Caledonia, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Judged:

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
A%%Hole.
I thought you gays loved organizations like that. It's your next project.

Bunch of liberal lunatic freaks.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
Your analogy is a joke however...given your total lack of knowledge regarding the internet I'd vote you not only be labeled the buffoon of the day but also arrested for cruelty to animals.
You probably work for them don't you?
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

And you're right Mr. Wiggledick, they can track most any type of internet traffic. Of course we believe that the SEARCH FIELDS are relatively safe on Startpage. It really boils down to time. Posting openly like this would require very little in the way of internet forensics. Even if one was to use a proxy server, the fact that Topix uses JavaScript enables back-door popcorn trails that can be followed rather easily, albeit requiring more in the way of time. Safer still is TOR (onion project) which our military uses from time to time. But even here, it's not devoid of failures and can be exploited by Java (if a website requires it) as does the one I'm posting to this moment. I could go on and on about internet security and packet-sniffers and such, but I'm tired and bored. By the way, you shouldn't insult people. It shows your weak.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

I meant "You're". Now you can't reply with the typical grammar-idiot come-backs that seem so prevalent in the leftists playbook of choice responses.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 9, 2013

Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Brighton, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 10, 2013

Mr Wiggley wrote:
<quoted text>
We very much want to take a trip up the East Coast. We have not yet explored North from where we are along the coast yet. We've been South a bunch.
Best wishes...hope you are able to get the time to go fishing there.
Blue fish are fun when the have the run up the coast. You can buy them along the roadside if you don't have time to get a boat. 20 to 30 pounds of fun when you find the schools... Bake them in onions and Cream and you will not mind that they have a bit of oil to them. Great fish. Just had great Lake perch on the shore of Huron in the thumb.... Great stuff.
Hugh Jass

Estero, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
A%%Hole.
Apparantly, you know ALL about NAMBLA, my little pedophile pervert

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Grand Rapids Discussions

Search the Grand Rapids Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 7 hr Buffalo Bull 1,305
Liberty University Law School Dean: Gay Marriag... 12 hr The Troll Stopper 246
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 14 hr Kelly Joanne Cannon 2,806
Review: Dermatology Center - Evelyn E Vandervee... (Oct '09) 16 hr Mark de Waal 20
Anger Over Obama's Ignoring Ferguson Riots 21 hr Fresh Word 13
go blue goes black Tue Oneal 54
Bank of America Mafia Mon Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
•••
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••