Is this bad? Going pee in my pants wh...

Is this bad? Going pee in my pants when I'm passed out from being drunk

Posted in the Grand Rapids Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Renee

Littleton, CO

#1 Mar 16, 2009
It has happened a few times.
okeN

Allegan, MI

#2 Mar 16, 2009
Either cut back or get a box of Depends.
Renee

Littleton, CO

#3 Mar 16, 2009
Hey, this is not spam and I'm not nuts nor am I clueless. I forget to go to the bathroom when I get really drunk
say what

Denver, CO

#4 Mar 16, 2009
If you are drinking to the point of passing out and it's happened on more than one occasion, peeing your pants isn't what you should be worried about. Getting help for your developing drinking problem is what you should be worried about.
Seriously, if you can't stop drinking until you pass out, that's a sign you need to seek help...sooner would be better than later.

“Have a nice day!”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#5 Mar 16, 2009
It's worse when you pee your pants and aren't drunk.. I hear that happens when you get older, a laugh here, a fart there.. just kidding. lol
Don't worry about it.. I have recently heard a story of a poo accident while drunk.
Alvin

Grand Rapids, MI

#6 Mar 16, 2009
mama knows wrote:
It's worse when you pee your pants and aren't drunk.. I hear that happens when you get older, a laugh here, a fart there.. just kidding. lol
Don't worry about it.. I have recently heard a story of a poo accident while drunk.
Very funny Mama, where in the heck are people's sense of humor lately? Geeez

“O__o ?”

Since: May 08

Grandville

#7 Mar 17, 2009
Get help......now.
bunnee

Deerfield, IL

#8 Mar 17, 2009
mama knows wrote:
Gotta LOVE the person who invented panti liners!

“I Draw Pictures All Day”

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#9 Mar 17, 2009
Is it bad to pee in your britches
when you're drunk and passed out in the ditches?

I've done it me self in my own neighborhood
and for sure I can say it 'aint good.

“Infinitely Interesting”

Since: Jan 09

Kalamazoo, MI

#10 Mar 17, 2009
I have seen people do it before, but I agree with "Say What", you need to seek help if you are drinking such large amounts that you pass out. It isn't safe and the more you pass out or black out, the more likely you to do it the next time. You might find yourself in a terrible or life threatening situation. I had a friend that got drunk and decided to drive, the guy blacked out and turned down a railroad track (thinking it was a road) and got his car stuck. Luckily the police were able to stop the oncoming train.... Things might have worked out a lot different. Be careful and seek help.
Businessminded

Belding, MI

#11 Mar 17, 2009
Yeah - I'm for the 'seek help'. This is NOT normal. People get drunk all the time but 'passing out' is generally referred to as drinking to the point of being physically incapable & exhausted to do much of anything more - including drinking. You lay on the bed with it spinning until you 'pass out'. Being unable to be conscious of having to go pee before that happens suggests you are drinking beyond most people's 'passing out' stage. I'm guessing you have experienced alcohol poisoning on more than one occassion and you better wake up and get some help!

https://ssl.search.live.com/health/article.as...
blackout kid

Chugiak, AK

#12 Apr 9, 2009
yeah im a pretty heavy drinker i drink almost everynight till i pass out not remembering going to bed and go to work feeling fine the next day. i never peed my pants but recently everytime i drink i piss my pants, and is taking less and less for me to get drunk, i used to be able to finish a fifth in a couple hours and not blackout but now its a half fifth and i blackout and piss my pants,but still no hangovers, just wake up wanting to drink again to keep the buzz but latley i have been trying to stop due to recent trouble, im in my early twenties, my parents and friends all tell me i need help but i just make excuses, so dont let yourself get to this point cause its hell
Is It Levi

Littleton, CO

#13 Apr 10, 2009
blackout kid wrote:
yeah im a pretty heavy drinker i drink almost everynight till i pass out not remembering going to bed and go to work feeling fine the next day. i never peed my pants but recently everytime i drink i **** my pants, and is taking less and less for me to get drunk, i used to be able to finish a fifth in a couple hours and not blackout but now its a half fifth and i blackout and **** my pants,but still no hangovers, just wake up wanting to drink again to keep the buzz but latley i have been trying to stop due to recent trouble, im in my early twenties, my parents and friends all tell me i need help but i just make excuses, so dont let yourself get to this point cause its hell
Wasilla, Alaska?!

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#14 Apr 10, 2009
Businessminded wrote:
Yeah - I'm for the 'seek help'. This is NOT normal. People get drunk all the time but 'passing out' is generally referred to as drinking to the point of being physically incapable & exhausted to do much of anything more - including drinking. You lay on the bed with it spinning until you 'pass out'. Being unable to be conscious of having to go pee before that happens suggests you are drinking beyond most people's 'passing out' stage. I'm guessing you have experienced alcohol poisoning on more than one occassion and you better wake up and get some help!
https://ssl.search.live.com/health/article.as...
[email protected]#ked up beyond recognition.

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#15 Apr 10, 2009
beyond all recognition. And I ain't drunk yet!!Hic, hic, LOL
Pastor

United States

#16 Apr 10, 2009
blackout kid wrote:
yeah im a pretty heavy drinker i drink almost everynight till i pass out not remembering going to bed and go to work feeling fine the next day. i never peed my pants but recently everytime i drink i **** my pants, and is taking less and less for me to get drunk, i used to be able to finish a fifth in a couple hours and not blackout but now its a half fifth and i blackout and **** my pants,but still no hangovers, just wake up wanting to drink again to keep the buzz but latley i have been trying to stop due to recent trouble, im in my early twenties, my parents and friends all tell me i need help but i just make excuses, so dont let yourself get to this point cause its hell
Get a grip on your life! God can help!
Dominic

Broomfield, CO

#17 Apr 10, 2009
What if you sharted
Tyronne

Raleigh, NC

#18 Apr 10, 2009
Renee wrote:
Hey, this is not spam and I'm not nuts nor am I clueless. I forget to go to the bathroom when I get really drunk
you sound like a quality person and one that i would like to be with. I would save money on ecstasy!

Union All The Way

“So what!!”

Lakeview, Mi.

#19 Apr 10, 2009
Pastor wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip on your life! God can help!
Free wine at church.

“Really? I mean, REAAALLLYY???”

Since: Nov 08

Beaverton, MI

#20 Apr 10, 2009
Peeing on yourself while drunk is bad. If other people are peeing on you while you're drunk, that's REALLY bad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) Wed WMNewsFan 3,064
Memory of and fentanyl Oct 17 coco4u 1
Why does French Onion soup give me such foul sm... (Mar '09) Oct 15 Marlene K 56
Mexican people think they own everything. Tru... Oct 15 Marlene K 7
Why Do Men and Women Like To Be Called Mommy or... (Nov '08) Oct 15 Marlene K 100
White women are the biggest hypocrites. Oct 8 Whoremonger 5
Enroll Now - If Anyone Would Like To Help! Oct 8 Guest 2

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages