SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#61 Jan 15, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously missed the point I made about the transformation of the Jeffersonian liberal into a progressive Leninist. Now, go beat yourself over the head with a hammer. It might reactivate what little brain cells you have left.
Because you know absolutely zip about "Jeffersonian Liberalism". You should read this...if your brain doesn't explode after the first two paragraphs.
http://www.corporatewelfare.org/articles/2001...

The right-wing is like the difference between modern day medicine and the village witch doctor. Not knowing that the patient can be cured by removing the parasites that are killing it. The only thing wrong with this government is the parasites that have been allowed to infest it. Them being over-sized individual wealth, corporate wealth, both domestic and foreign, wielding their influence for their own purposes of gathering more power and influence. The bastardization of corporations are persons and money is speech. Allowing fictional entities to have the status of natural persons.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#62 Jan 15, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>You obviously missed the point I made about the transformation of the Jeffersonian liberal into a progressive Leninist. Now, go beat yourself over the head with a hammer. It might reactivate what little brain cells you have left.
She gets her undies in a bunch on a daily basis. Anyone who has the temerity to question her bloviating that she does is subject to attack and name calling. It's a symptom of progressive illness. They revert to attacking, demeaning, and name calling and then tell you that YOU have to move and leave. The best answer is: Whatever.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#63 Jan 15, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Because you know absolutely zip about "Jeffersonian Liberalism". You should read this...if your brain doesn't explode after the first two paragraphs.
http://www.corporatewelfare.org/articles/2001...
The right-wing is like the difference between modern day medicine and the village witch doctor. Not knowing that the patient can be cured by removing the parasites that are killing it. The only thing wrong with this government is the parasites that have been allowed to infest it. Them being over-sized individual wealth, corporate wealth, both domestic and foreign, wielding their influence for their own purposes of gathering more power and influence. The bastardization of corporations are persons and money is speech. Allowing fictional entities to have the status of natural persons.
I read this long ago, probably back when you were still in diapers. You give yourself away attacking corporations, the wealthy, as if all of them have some sort of sinister grand plan for your enslavement. Do you have any kids? Do you know that if it were not for wealthy individuals like say Richard Devos (one of your enemies I bet), that the Devos Children's Hospital wouldn't exist? You know they do a lot of good for kids down there. The problem we have here is that you've bought the line that wealth equals evil. That is exactly the wording of Karl Marx and is the entire tenet of Communism. You, by definition, are a communist even if you don't understand what that means. You are not a liberal that Jefferson would have understood for he could not have foreseen the rise of communism in his day, but if he could? You will NEVER win the argument with me on this. I've got you and you know it. Now, all that remains is for you to understand what you are in principal and change your handle from SeenItBefore to Idon'tknowshit.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#64 Jan 15, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>She gets her undies in a bunch on a daily basis. Anyone who has the temerity to question her bloviating that she does is subject to attack and name calling. It's a symptom of progressive illness. They revert to attacking, demeaning, and name calling and then tell you that YOU have to move and leave. The best answer is: Whatever.
"Whatever" is such a bland response. I think she's young because she talks like an indoctrinated college student, but she may be somewhat older and has failed at careers or not gotten what shes wanted out of that career. Who knows? Who cares, right?

By the way, it's nice to have another fellow conservative out here amongst the leftist rabble.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#65 Jan 15, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>"Whatever" is such a bland response. I think she's young because she talks like an indoctrinated college student, but she may be somewhat older and has failed at careers or not gotten what shes wanted out of that career. Who knows? Who cares, right?
By the way, it's nice to have another fellow conservative out here amongst the leftist rabble.
What is it with you guys? You say I sound like an indoctrinated college student. I've been "accused" of being a teacher. I've been "accused" of being a professor. Must be you guys are just against education is the evidence at large.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#66 Jan 15, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you guys? You say I sound like an indoctrinated college student. I've been "accused" of being a teacher. I've been "accused" of being a professor. Must be you guys are just against education is the evidence at large.
Whatever.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#67 Jan 16, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>We don't want our own country Bob, we just want to fix the problems that are created by the ever- increasing differences between left and right. Unfortunately, that is no longer a possibility. That is why I'm calling for full and total separation of political ideologies and the housing of those in their respective 25 states. That's progress! That's moving.....forward!?
So now the whack job that is willing to throw the constitution under the bus wants to make sure that he gets equal rights? Totally clueless!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#68 Jan 16, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
So now the whack job that is willing to throw the constitution under the bus wants to make sure that he gets equal rights? Totally clueless!
The left is driving this, not the right. Too bad you can't understand that concept. I wonder if CMU offers any courses on the founding fathers and their disdain for big government?
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#69 Jan 17, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>The left is driving this, not the right. Too bad you can't understand that concept. I wonder if CMU offers any courses on the founding fathers and their disdain for big government?
The only time Bob and his buddies worry about the constitution is if it suits their purpose. The rest of the time they could care less. Obama is skirting the constitution on an almost daily basis and they don't care one bit. As for the courses on the founding fathers, the progessives have people like SIB and Bob who think they are the only ones who know anything.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#70 Jan 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>The only time Bob and his buddies worry about the constitution is if it suits their purpose. The rest of the time they could care less. Obama is skirting the constitution on an almost daily basis and they don't care one bit. As for the courses on the founding fathers, the progessives have people like SIB and Bob who think they are the only ones who know anything.
Okay, so seeing as we "are the only ones who know anything" tell us how we only worry about the Constitution if it suits our purpose.

You don't have to get into any exhaustive detail. Just a heading and short synopsis.

And don't forget to include how Obama is skirting it "on almost a daily basis".
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#71 Jan 17, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so seeing as we "are the only ones who know anything" tell us how we only worry about the Constitution if it suits our purpose.
You don't have to get into any exhaustive detail. Just a heading and short synopsis.
And don't forget to include how Obama is skirting it "on almost a daily basis".
You know the answers since you pontificate often enough. As for Obama skirting it, executive orders for a gun control...remember? Executive orders up the wazoo because he won't compromise with anyone. And the only time any progressive worries about the constitution is if it is something they agree with..gun control, abortion, etc. Otherwise, it's outdated and needs to be done away with.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#72 Jan 17, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so seeing as we "are the only ones who know anything" tell us how we only worry about the Constitution if it suits our purpose.
You don't have to get into any exhaustive detail. Just a heading and short synopsis.
And don't forget to include how Obama is skirting it "on almost a daily basis".
And one more thing, since you want the Republicans to adhere to the Constitution, literally on most occasions, please quote where in the Constitution it discusses abortion, literally.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#73 Jan 17, 2013
Yup, here we go yet again. Abortion the Republican tag line.

The Constitution doesn't mention abortion in any form. Much less literally. And that seems to be the point you missed about Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court didn't rule, so much, that abortion is legal, they ruled it wasn't unconstitutional. Quite straight forward actually. Abortion is not a violation of the Constitution. Therefore it is up to the states to decide individually how they want to deal with it if they see it as an issue.

Now you show me where in the Constitution it mentions business has the same rights as persons. Where money is speech. Where business has the rights of the people to affect the government.

But I can show you where in the Constitution it says it has the power to regulate business through regulating commerce.
Wanna see it?
Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 3: To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;

RIGHT, Obama isn't the one cooperating..... It was McConnell who said they, Republicans, intended to make sure Obama was a one term president. And they would not cooperate with him in any way. Unless it was on something they would do anyway.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#74 Jan 17, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
Yup, here we go yet again. Abortion the Republican tag line.
The Constitution doesn't mention abortion in any form. Much less literally. And that seems to be the point you missed about Roe v. Wade. The Supreme Court didn't rule, so much, that abortion is legal, they ruled it wasn't unconstitutional. Quite straight forward actually. Abortion is not a violation of the Constitution. Therefore it is up to the states to decide individually how they want to deal with it if they see it as an issue.
Now you show me where in the Constitution it mentions business has the same rights as persons. Where money is speech. Where business has the rights of the people to affect the government.
But I can show you where in the Constitution it says it has the power to regulate business through regulating commerce.
Wanna see it?
Article 1 Section 8 Paragraph 3: To regulate commerce with foreign nations, and among the several states, and with the Indian tribes;
RIGHT, Obama isn't the one cooperating..... It was McConnell who said they, Republicans, intended to make sure Obama was a one term president. And they would not cooperate with him in any way. Unless it was on something they would do anyway.
And again, you don't truly care what Obama does. You and the rest of the progressives don't care what he does or how he does it. The nanny state is alive and well in this country, the constitution is being ignored, and he has continued the much whined about policies of GW but now, because he's a Dem, those policies don't matter. Yes, McConnell ran his mouth, much like the rest of the politicians run their mouths, but we sure don't see you calling the Dems out for what they said. For example, Harry Reid announcing that anything that came from the House was DOA. That's just fine isn't it?? Over 400 bills were passed by the House and the Senate took ZERO action. Yet all we hear from the progessive whiners is "the Republicans won't work with Obama". Again, the progressives like what Obama is doing and thus the total silence about what he does. It's hypocritical, but that doesn't matter to the arrogant fools.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#75 Jan 18, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>The left is driving this, not the right. Too bad you can't understand that concept. I wonder if CMU offers any courses on the founding fathers and their disdain for big government?
In other words, the left is driving this by using the ballot box to make a choice for who they want as president......

Okee Dokee!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#76 Jan 18, 2013
SIB, isn't it refreshing to have someone with the psychic ability to tell you what you think and feel?....
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#77 Jan 18, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
SIB, isn't it refreshing to have someone with the psychic ability to tell you what you think and feel?....
Yes it is. Especially when I've made it clear what I think and feel but there are always those who know it better than I do.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#78 Jan 18, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, the left is driving this by using the ballot box to make a choice for who they want as president......
Okee Dokee!
By less the 400,000 votes and many of those fraudulent. America divides now for good.
SeenItBefore

Jenison, MI

#79 Jan 18, 2013
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>By less the 400,000 votes and many of those fraudulent. America divides now for good.
And you have the proof of those fraudulent votes, yes?

And in a Democracy 400,000 being the majority of the votes wins the election. So now you're telling us you want to rid the country of the democratic voting process?

Didn't have any problem with George W. Bush not winning the vote but being "elected" by the Right leaning Supreme Court? Thereby usurping the Constitution of the United States Amendment 12; "and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President,...."

And here I have been told the Right is all about the Constitution while the Left is only when it suits "their" purpose(s), rejecting it otherwise.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#80 Jan 18, 2013
SeenItBefore wrote:
<quoted text>
And you have the proof of those fraudulent votes, yes?
And in a Democracy 400,000 being the majority of the votes wins the election. So now you're telling us you want to rid the country of the democratic voting process?
Didn't have any problem with George W. Bush not winning the vote but being "elected" by the Right leaning Supreme Court? Thereby usurping the Constitution of the United States Amendment 12; "and if no person have such majority, then from the persons having the highest numbers not exceeding three on the list of those voted for as President, the House of Representatives shall choose immediately, by ballot, the President,...."
And here I have been told the Right is all about the Constitution while the Left is only when it suits "their" purpose(s), rejecting it otherwise.
My point was/is that Obama is not as popular as Bob claims. This country is still divided 50/50 on almost every issue and you know that yourself. We'll now have to suffer through another four years of a Marxist in the White House all because a few hundred thousand people decided to vote for themselves and not for the betterment of the country. I still say though that there was election fraud, I cannot prove it however. Maybe Obama will contract cancer or something and we'll be saved by divine intervention of something. I pray for it every night.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
pope-a-dope 2 hr John Lennon sucks 2
Jesus Steals Christmas Back From Satan 3 hr DrX 4
Experience a historical Christmas in downtown G... 3 hr DrX 71
Review: Kitten Flower Boutique 8 hr Brit 1
welcome to the new black america 10 hr Oneal 5
Al Sharpton's Marchers in New York City Chant "... 10 hr Oneal 8
AAD Annie 20 hr bobolinq 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Grand Rapids News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Grand Rapids

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:46 am PST

Bleacher Report 8:46AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports 9:08 AM
Calvin Johnson, Joique Bell present at practice
Bleacher Report 9:09 AM
Expect Packers to Continue Lambeau Dominance vs. Lions
NBC Sports11:06 AM
Mike McCarthy: No concerns about Aaron Rodgers
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015