Russian decision a damper on adoptions, but options remain

There are 3 comments on the Post-gazette.com story from Dec 29, 2012, titled Russian decision a damper on adoptions, but options remain. In it, Post-gazette.com reports that:

A handful of Pittsburgh-area families that were preparing to take in children from Russia were dealt setbacks Friday when that country's president signed a law barring Americans from adopting its orphans.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Post-gazette.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#21 Jan 3, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really? and you think the children get to choose who adopts them? Now who is being stupid to the nth degree??? Of course, since you are the "expert" in such matters, is it only small boys you would adopt? After all, girls are so much trouble you know.
Why, do you have a few traumatized kids that you've decided to get rid of?
Batch 37 Pain Is Good

Southfield, MI

#22 Jan 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG you were adopted....... Please look for a career that pays you more than a bus boy. You took enough tax money for your education and now you need to put skin in the game according to Joe Biden.....
Really

Holland, MI

#23 Jan 3, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, no, not that it's any of your business. And don't worry, I wouldn't send them your way. I try real hard to teach them to avoid perverts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bruce jenner!? who cares! 7 hr Oneal 4
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 8 hr tom wingo 1,931
News 1 dead, 4 injured after driver falls asleep, st... 17 hr robert 1
Tremors of the Earthquake Kind 18 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
Local News Women (Apr '09) Sun intothegrv 2,364
News Earthquake! Tremors felt in West Michigan (Apr '08) May 2 endoftimes 225
News a Pay It Forward Daya encourages people to help... May 2 RushFan666 2
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]