First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Jack Doles

Encino, CA

#21 Jul 29, 2008
All-Idiots wrote:
<quoted text>
It takes even more of an idiot with way too much time on his hands to start a separate thread about this person. You are even more of an idiot.
Looks like the sports people were setting them up for the up coming highschool football season. Any person with half a brain could have figured that out.
Hey Idiot, the "sports people" should know better that the upcoming "high school football season" means nothing to most people. You don't have an f in brain. Buzz off Dick weed.
All-Idiots

Grand Rapids, MI

#22 Jul 30, 2008
Jack Doles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Idiot, the "sports people" should know better that the upcoming "high school football season" means nothing to most people. You don't have an f in brain. Buzz off **** weed.
hmmmm...... Have you even been to a highschool football game in West Michigan? Have you actually looked at the number of people in the stands? I would say the upcoming football season means more to most folks than for people like you that don't care. I suspose you would rather see all the kids run the streets with no structure in their lives.

Buzz.....Buzz.
Alex

Bad Axe, MI

#23 Jul 30, 2008
pjducthville wrote:
Get over the "Friday Night Lights" mentality. Why do we treat high school football like a religion? The weekends can exist without wall to wall high school football coverage. I'm surprised the soccer "people" haven't demanded equal time.
We have a "frenzy", a "sports ticket", and coverage "on your sidelines"...what's next, in your earhole?
I admit it's a great diversion from all of the negative news, but 24 hour coverage is a bit much.
I agree completely. The "Friday Night Lights" mentality is really stupid. It's pathetic how football has become a religion for stupid people. Most high school football players end up becoming used car salesmen or rent-a-cops at the mall. They spend the next 60 years reliving their "glory days" that no one else cares about. Then they become alcoholics because no one wants to listen to their stupid stories about all their "achievements" and their trophies. Get a grip on reality people.
Corruption Control

East Syracuse, NY

#24 Jul 30, 2008
Playtah wrote:
<quoted text>
Settle down...we're just venting. We're not communists. And I've never posted 200 new topics and one run - it just seemed a bit out of control, that's all. Again, it's good natured venting - we don't want him dead or anything. Freedom of speech, you know. The same rights he has.:)
Ok venting your free speech in a comunistic way!
Corruption Control

East Syracuse, NY

#25 Jul 30, 2008
Mark wrote:
<quoted text>
You and Pete need to refill your lithium descriptions BEFORE they run out.
Chill out, like Playtah stated.
Quit trying to tell others what to do. Your communism is not accepted here in America.

Never heard of refilling a lithium description.
See how backward you think! You typed a d with the finger on your left hand when you should have typed p with the finger your right hand. Thats caused by a mental condition that you should have checked out.
Corruption Control

East Syracuse, NY

#26 Jul 30, 2008
Mark wrote:
I tihnk there is entirely too much coverage given to our highschools dumbest, most violent bullies.
It wouldn't bother me 1 iota if football disappeared from high school altogether.
Awww whats the matter did you try out for football and they put on the cheer squad instead.

The schools have acedemic rules the students must comply with or they cannot play sports.

The highschools dumbest most violent bullies are drop outs.
Mark

Encino, CA

#27 Jul 30, 2008
Corruption Control wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww whats the matter did you try out for football and they put on the cheer squad instead.
The schools have acedemic rules the students must comply with or they cannot play sports.
The highschools dumbest most violent bullies are drop outs.
Um no, but really good retort, knuckle dragger. the academic rules say they can only can FAIL 4 classes. School is for education, not glorifying football.

'The highschools dumbest most violent bullies are drop outs.'

If that were true, there would be no bullies in School. I didn't say all football players were dumb, or bullies. But I do think thru time and memorium the statistics would show that that is the sport in which they hang out.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local News Women (Apr '09) 10 hr Shamus 2,338
College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) Tue Go Blue Forever 1,565
Ladies - Make $$ w/ your feet Tue markymark4343 3
4-year-old boya s family asks driver who hit th... Tue Tah Boggin 4
And Yet Another Moonbat Insults Our Soldiers Mon Oneal 10
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) Mon Dina 982
Treacherous roads, frozen pipes, and record war... Jan 26 Sneaky Pete 2
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]