Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#103 Sep 30, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>

Storing the golf clubs. Think Spring!
Parents of little boys across Michigan will rest easier now, Bob.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#104 Sep 30, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you need to be reminded of your own foul-mouthed replies again? Seems to me that you do.
GROW THE F*CK UP......How's that work for ya?
Phil

Oxford, MI

#105 Sep 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>GROW THE F*CK UP......How's that work for ya?
Can't you tone it down a bit blue balls! Unbelievable! You must of had a dry bumping night at the Rainbow Club last night
Really

Wyoming, MI

#106 Sep 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> GROW THE F*CK UP......How's that work for ya?
Really! And for someone who said "I don't use profanity". I'm shocked!(Not really, but you are wonderful for a laugh). You and TacoBob (I love that nickname for the little man) and the pipester...all "intelligent" progressives! And the dog and pony show continues.

Location hidden

#107 Sep 30, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text> I say "whatever" to you as well. don't like my posts, don't read them or respond. There's a solution you can live with I am sure.
Too bad, you can't.....
parole officer

Grand Rapids, MI

#108 Sep 30, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
GROW THE F*CK UP......How's that work for ya?
Meanspirited, petty and snotty all in one statement. We knew you had it in you.
Really

Wyoming, MI

#109 Oct 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> Too bad, you can't.....
Gee, Blue, I didn't realize you didn't want me to respond. IF that is truly the case, then don't mention me in any of your backstabbing, petty little remarks to TacoBob and Sassy. Of course, by mentioning me, you do realize you are indicating that you are NOT ignoring me as you pretend to do? And the dog and pony show continues.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#110 Oct 1, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Parents of little boys across Michigan will rest easier now, Bob.
Yawn.....
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#111 Oct 1, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Really! And for someone who said "I don't use profanity". I'm shocked!(Not really, but you are wonderful for a laugh). You and TacoBob (I love that nickname for the little man) and the pipester...all "intelligent" progressives! And the dog and pony show continues.
Not only do I like the nickname..... I LOVE TACOS!

As a matter of fact, I think everyone should have a nickname based on their favorite food........

So I'm guessing yours would be Sour Kraut or perhaps more realistically - Sour C--t!
Jim

United States

#112 Oct 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Not only do I like the nickname..... I LOVE TACOS!

As a matter of fact, I think everyone should have a nickname based on their favorite food........

So I'm guessing yours would be Sour Kraut or perhaps more realistically - Sour C--t!
I think yours would be "Sausage Taco Boy". We all know how you love the sausage. Maybe you should use that as your next costume idea for the Rainbow Club.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#113 Oct 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
<quoted text>
Not only do I like the nickname..... I LOVE TACOS!
I sure sign someone hates a nickname is when they say they love it.

I think recent Topix events have earned TacoBob and new nickname in addition to the one that refers to his comical attempts to pass himself off as a Mexican:

Teabagger Bob!!! The FOX News citing progressive windbag, who's recent conversion to the "reicht wing" news media as the only source of fair and balanced coverage deserves a round of applause.

After all, TacoBob's been teabaggin' since before it became a political term!

Location hidden

#114 Oct 1, 2013
American worker's 401K's are gonna take a beating, as by the hour to hour, Wall Street will be recoiling...alway's thought the teaparty was supposedly pro-American working class?
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#115 Oct 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
American worker's 401K's are gonna take a beating, as by the hour to hour, Wall Street will be recoiling...alway's thought the teaparty was supposedly pro-American working class?
Did you lose your way again, Ol' Blue?

Someone direct Blue to the nearest government shutdown thread.
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#116 Oct 1, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
I sure sign someone hates a nickname is when they say they love it.
I think recent Topix events have earned TacoBob and new nickname in addition to the one that refers to his comical attempts to pass himself off as a Mexican:
Teabagger Bob!!! The FOX News citing progressive windbag, who's recent conversion to the "reicht wing" news media as the only source of fair and balanced coverage deserves a round of applause.
After all, TacoBob's been teabaggin' since before it became a political term!
So your nickname would have to be......

Chili Cheese Balls!
Bob

Big Rapids, MI

#117 Oct 1, 2013
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you lose your way again, Ol' Blue?
Someone direct Blue to the nearest government shutdown thread.
You're right.....

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/grand-rapids-...
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#118 Oct 1, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
You're sooo predictable. When the stock market does well, you're shilling for Obama all over Topix about it and giving him credit. When it doesn't do well, it's somebody else's fault.
Whoever came up with the term 'voting cattle', hit it right on target.
free thinker

Farmington, MI

#119 Oct 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
LOL...originality just isn't your strong suit, is it? Maybe one of your buddies from the short bus or the taco stand can help you come up with something better?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#120 Oct 1, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're sooo predictable. When the stock market does well, you're shilling for Obama all over Topix about it and giving him credit. When it doesn't do well, it's somebody else's fault.
Whoever came up with the term 'voting cattle', hit it right on target.
uh thank you very much :)
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#121 Oct 1, 2013
Bob wrote:
So your nickname would have to be......
Chili Cheese Balls!
and your alternate can be shriveled prunes.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#122 Oct 1, 2013
free thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL...originality just isn't your strong suit, is it? Maybe one of your buddies from the short bus or the taco stand can help you come up with something better?
No, unfortunately trolling is the progressives' strong suit. They're set up to follow not lead. That's why they're such easy targets for the progressive vote-harvesting machine. They just parrot what they're told.
It's too bad really, because if their intent here is garnering attention by being obnoxious nose-tweakers and ankle-biters you'd hope they would at least be creative about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 3 hr Idea Maker 97
CDC Got Threat Of Ebola All Wrong 11 hr Trouser Cough 17
bdsm (Jul '13) 14 hr shinykicks 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Sat Luke 50
Obama and cocaine addicts Sat Oneal 7
Holder is stepping down Sat Oneal 163
8 Mile Road is eight miles from where? Oct 17 Fred 1
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs