Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of...

Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

There are 793 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

Dr X

Littleton, CO

#730 Jul 24, 2014
FLan wrote:
<quoted text>
An itty bitty all white town with, a white chicken, with it's white tail skyward. Cluck Cluck, says the Promiscuous Chicken; Cluck Cluck.
Better yet, you go down there and mark your territory like you did in the old days. And i am talking about you pissing on the big chicken you-deek.
All White Town...there ought to be a law agin' it.
What? Are you racist against Caucasians or something? Didn't get in to that private school I gather.
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#731 Jul 24, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you racist against Caucasians or something? Didn't get in to that private school I gather.
Nah, i'm mocking you and your stuffy white chicken.

We used to knock those displays on the ground after midnight. Cluck cluck
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#732 Jul 24, 2014
FIan wrote:
<quoted text>
Nah, i'm mocking you and your stuffy white chicken.
We used to knock those displays on the ground after midnight. Cluck cluck
Why stop with the displays? Why don't you just set off dynamite at the next Republican convention and move up in the world. You know you want to. Join ISIS and come and destroy us before it's too late. By the way, that fried chicken that the Byron Station cooks up is pretty good. It's actually an old hotel. You might not like being there though...too many white people might make you uncomfortable.
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#733 Jul 24, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>Why stop with the displays? MENTAL MIDGET TAKES GIANT LEAP. Ha ha

Why don't you just set off dynamite at the next Republican convention and move up in the world. You know you want to. Join ISIS and come and destroy us before it's too late. THE BALANCE OF THE MIDGET LEAP.

By the way, that fried chicken that the Byron Station cooks up is pretty good. It's actually an old hotel.
You might not like being there though...too many white people [WHITE PEOPLE LIKE YOU ARE SO PREDICTABLE] might make you uncomfortable [boring].
IN YOUR B.S. TOWN, IF YOU REPLY BACK, SOON......DOES THAT MEAN WE R DATING?
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#734 Jul 25, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Not required a---hole. Combination of my life experience and common sense is all that's required here.
You prove otherwise.
LOL ...
You fill this GD site with your nonstop, whiny, irritating chants for PROOF from others, but when you post one of your typical retarded opinions "life experience and common sense" are supposed to suffice for validity.

Typical lazy liberal hypocrite. Pippy, you truly are the poster boi for the submissive, socially-fucktarded progressive bend-over club. We thought your partners Bob and Mark Luxford were insufferable gub'ment tools, but they seem to have plucked the princess of kneeling pantywadders from the street corner to represent the 'Great Topix Regressive Revolution".

One, you have no prove of the crap you spew. Two, you have no intention or ability of posting anything remotely intelligent. Three, you're too f'ing cowardly to do anything more than troll on a chat site.

I think your "common sense and life experience" attempt just plopped the last shovel-full of shit on your troll-tenure here. You're nothing but a half-deflated, unemployed, little punching bag clown at this point.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#735 Jul 25, 2014
*proof*

forgive ... I was laughing too hard at PantyBoi's "life experience and common sense".
BH made me correct You

Honolulu, HI

#736 Jul 25, 2014
STFU and go build me a davenport, Furniture Boy.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#737 Jul 25, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
fill this GD site
Just take your whiney Bull $h!t somewhere else Oneal. Your endless sickening rants and baseless claims on here are all the proof I need to back up my statement that you're a fraud. BTW my post that you're referring to is solid with easily found credible and verifiable documentation not only on the web, but everywhere else if you care to look for it.

Your b.s. whiny unsupported claims about an exceptional circumstance clause existing which Obama is intentionally not using because he wants to drive immigration reform his way and use the current law in some sinister way to further his agenda is baseless and plain nonsense. Furthermore, you have yet to demonstrate what this clause in the Act even means (you can't even find it - so you cite one reference to it on a blog) or make even a lame attempt to back up your theory that Obama is again behind another conspiracy. You know what your problems is Oneal? Just what I said it is. You, like the rest of the white trash bastard cousins on here, have their noses too far in right wing A--hole. spin machines. Prove me wrong Oneal.
Really

Holland, MI

#738 Jul 25, 2014
And yet another progessive that wants everyone else to "prove me wrong" when anyone with critical thinking skills at any level knows you don't start out proving something from a negative side. Of course, since the progressives wouldn't recognize a positive thought if it planted their behinds in the ground, it truly isn't surprising the approach they take.
Oneal

Three Rivers, MI

#739 Jul 25, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Just take your whiney Bull $h!t somewhere else Oneal. Your endless sickening rants and baseless claims on here are all the proof I need to back up my statement that you're a fraud. BTW my post that you're referring to is solid with easily found credible and verifiable documentation not only on the web, but everywhere else if you care to look for it.
Your b.s. whiny unsupported claims about an exceptional circumstance clause existing which Obama is intentionally not using because he wants to drive immigration reform his way and use the current law in some sinister way to further his agenda is baseless and plain nonsense. Furthermore, you have yet to demonstrate what this clause in the Act even means (you can't even find it - so you cite one reference to it on a blog) or make even a lame attempt to back up your theory that Obama is again behind another conspiracy. You know what your problems is Oneal? Just what I said it is. You, like the rest of the white trash bastard cousins on here, have their noses too far in right wing A--hole. spin machines. Prove me wrong Oneal.
You're a 50+ year old, socially-regressive, jobless loser. What conceivable reason would I have to prove anything to you?

Here's some "life experience and common sense" for you: You've had over half of a century to get a life and all you've managed is a pot smoking troll. You've had 50 + years to grow a pair and instead opted to be a whiny, submissive pansy who prances cowardly around a website flinging insults from the security of a computer in hopes someone will insult you instead of the political radicals you worship, yet who consider you nothing more than a useful idiot. Those of us who actually contribute to society, employ others, and live full, moral lives, have virtually no reason to do much more than drag losers like yourself around like hopeless, needy parasites.

So instead of asking us to educate you all the time, you would be better served to just try not to get in the way.
Three Cheers for Mark

Honolulu, HI

#740 Jul 25, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a 50+ year old, socially-regressive, jobless loser. What conceivable reason would I have to prove anything to you?
Here's some "life experience and common sense" for you: You've had over half of a century to get a life and all you've managed is a pot smoking troll. You've had 50 + years to grow a pair and instead opted to be a whiny, submissive pansy who prances cowardly around a website flinging insults from the security of a computer in hopes someone will insult you instead of the political radicals you worship, yet who consider you nothing more than a useful idiot. Those of us who actually contribute to society, employ others, and live full, moral lives, have virtually no reason to do much more than drag losers like yourself around like hopeless, needy parasites.
So instead of asking us to educate you all the time, you would be better served to just try not to get in the way.
Sounds like your prearranged speech #941.

And when are you going to have my davenport ready Furniture Boy?
Truth

Huntington Beach, CA

#741 Jul 25, 2014
White people are the enemy of many because of their hatred towards all races. I never seen such a race that lacks empathy for the human race.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#742 Jul 25, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL you sure have a wild, paranoid imagination eh Oneal. You feel better now a--hole. Just listen to yourself .... How is it that you know all those things you described about me stupid? You just go around all the time making things up? Then in the next sentence you describe yourself as this wonderful, upstanding moral character, employed, righteous, a contributor to society, having a full productive life blah, blah blah but who's being dragged down by people like me ... and this all because I called you what you are -- a fraud because you can't back up your nonsense bull shit claims on a topix forum? You have some real problems Oneal. Get yourself some help quick. Better talk to someone in the mental health field to find out what's behind your very obvious narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders that you're walking around with and exhibiting on internet forums. Hopefully you live alone. You're sick Oneal, that's the bottom line.

BTW I'm going to continue going after you when you make nonsense, baseless claims and especially when I see that it bothers you when I demand you back it up with facts, or at least something besides what you're getting off the right-wing spin machine sites like faux blows, Beck, Limbaugh and all the rest of the loonies out there you subscribe to.
FLan

Honolulu, HI

#745 Jul 25, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>What? Are you racist against Caucasians or something? Didn't get in to that private school I gather.
Why do you care if i got in____to a private school. It's obvious you didn't get into one.

Payback is a..........b____......probably your keike's name.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#746 Jul 25, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Time will certainly tell as the truth will eventually come out.
LOL Dream on A--hole. I'm counting on your paranoia or other personality disorders will cause you to put a bullet in your head long before this one proves to be just another non-scandal in the long list of other non-scandals generated by the hate mongering right wing lunatic fringe. Lets see how many have there been in the last 6 years that have ended up in the trash bin of right wing hate monger lunacy? I'm surprised your sickness didn't cause you to off yourself a few years ago given none of them panned out for you.
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#747 Jul 25, 2014
Truth wrote:
White people are the enemy of many because of their hatred towards all races. I never seen such a race that lacks empathy for the human race.
No such thing as the human race, there are individual races and ethnicities, blacks just happen to be the manual labor race in a world moving towards automation.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#748 Jul 25, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>You're a 50+ year old, socially-regressive, jobless loser. What conceivable reason would I have to prove anything to you?

This transsexual is over 21 being that he works at the rainbow club. Make no mistake though, he lives in his mother's basement and he is NOT 50 years old.
Phil

Oxford, MI

#749 Jul 25, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>LOL you sure have a wild, paranoid imagination eh Oneal. You feel better now a--hole. Just listen to yourself .... How is it that you know all those things you described about me stupid? You just go around all the time making things up? Then in the next sentence you describe yourself as this wonderful, upstanding moral character, employed, righteous, a contributor to society, having a full productive life blah, blah blah but who's being dragged down by people like me ... and this all because I called you what you are -- a fraud because you can't back up your nonsense bull shit claims on a topix forum? You have some real problems Oneal. Get yourself some help quick. Better talk to someone in the mental health field to find out what's behind your very obvious narcissistic and paranoid personality disorders that you're walking around with and exhibiting on internet forums. Hopefully you live alone. You're sick Oneal, that's the bottom line.

BTW I'm going to continue going after you when you make nonsense, baseless claims and especially when I see that it bothers you when I demand you back it up with facts, or at least something besides what you're getting off the right-wing spin machine sites like faux blows, Beck, Limbaugh and all the rest of the loonies out there you subscribe to.
You are always going after any tail you can find Qboy!
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#750 Jul 25, 2014
FIan wrote:
<quoted text>
IN YOUR B.S. TOWN, IF YOU REPLY BACK, SOON......DOES THAT MEAN WE R DATING?
B.S. town huh? Byron Center has a very tight-knit community with people who actually care about one another. It may be boring to inner-city rats like yourself, but to others, it's a great place to grow a family. And do you think people actually believe you live in Honolulu? By the way, dating actually implies that you're not paying for it.
Dr X

Littleton, CO

#751 Jul 25, 2014
FLan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you care if i got in____to a private school. It's obvious you didn't get into one.
Payback is a..........b____......probably your keike's name.
You actually write like a teenage girl. Ah, that's it isn't it? I think it's time to replace the batteries in your teenybopper vibrator. By the way, I'm not Jewish.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Trump is running for prez 51 min Idea Maker 1
News a Very conservativea platform, Pence VP pick me... 4 hr Gville Jim 28
Local News Women (Apr '09) 20 hr T-Man 2,668
Adult theater Cina-Mini two (Mar '13) Jul 22 Idea Maker 11
Politics aside, I'm sick of Beyonce Jul 22 Idea Maker 1
Give Yourselves To Muhammad! Jul 21 BubbaAli 2
Review: TerryTown RV Superstore (Aug '15) Jul 18 SWheeler 5

Grand Rapids Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance