Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

There are 20 comments on the Jun 19, 2014, WOODTV.com story titled Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#593 Jul 19, 2014
The Mental Midgets R Back wrote:
ron and kookie are here...i hear the pattering of very tiny feet. could the entire Midget Morons be arriving enforce like they usually do?
The Mental Midgets R Back wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about the Fiscal Year ron or maybe UR Phoenix Ass-end buttie has answered it. Ha ha.
Yuppers, the mental midgets are back, well, at least one of them is.
Guru

Pacoima, CA

#594 Jul 19, 2014
You misfits sound like you are enslaved to Topix.
Lilly_Bedwetter

Jenison, MI

#595 Jul 19, 2014
Guru wrote:
You misfits sound like you are enslaved to Topix.
so what LA gang are you with. ms12 ? lolzzzzzzzzzzzz
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#597 Jul 20, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you just shut up and just try to learn something. Unfortunately, we cant write this stuff in crayon but that probably wouldn't even help it sink into your thick skull. Try holding your breath for ever.
The progressive party knows their ill-educated constituency well, which is why they create cartoons like "The Life of Julia" to teach them at a level the illiterate can understand. They also print their protest signs for them, drive them to the polling places, plan lunches for their children, and speak to them like they're in grade school.

It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the democrats pass a bill that states elections are no longer necessary because they know better than the American people who should be in charge, and anyone that disagrees is a "woman-hating, terrorist racist who spits old and poor people". It would surprise me even less if the same lazy, ignorant fools that now represent the vast majority of democrat votes don't say, "I'm OK with that - one less thing I have to do!"
3 Mental Midgets perform

Honolulu, HI

#598 Jul 20, 2014
lilly + kookie + o kneel --when is your next performance?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#599 Jul 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
The 2008 Trafficking Victims Protection Act explicitly contains an "exceptional circumstances" clause allowing a president to suspend the requirement that unaccompanied minors must be turned over to HHS.
2nd request: Show me A-hole. talk is cheap.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#600 Jul 20, 2014
ron howard wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you know how to spell?
You prefer Ass hole? OK. there you go. Happy to help.

BTW, How do you spell prove? You prefer the white trash way -- Proove? Show me again, stupid, why your education level doesn't exceed 7th grade. Or was it that they got tired of seeing your fat lazy ass taking up space so the sent to ISD or just told you to stay home?
biscutsandgravy

Holland, MI

#601 Jul 20, 2014
@pipedrm you r still a dirty dopehead play like et and go home
Onea

Grand Rapids, MI

#602 Jul 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd request: Show me A-hole. talk is cheap.
Umpteenth response: DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, YOU LAZY, IGNORANT COWARD!

What's cheap is some twat-faced moron acting tough on a chat site with some ridiculous delusion that anyone here gives a rip whether you believe them or not. LOL...

Go get a job and then come back and PROVE that you have one. Then, and only then, would I ever consider entertaining your ridiculous demands.

There's your homework assignment. 1) Get a job. 2) Come back and prove you're gainfully employed. Then we'll decide whether I have enough respect for you to waste my time educating you.

Got it, Cyber Rambo? Don't come back until you have PROOF you are employed.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#603 Jul 20, 2014
Onea wrote:
<quoted text>
Umpteenth response: DO YOUR OWN HOMEWORK, YOU LAZY, IGNORANT COWARD!
What's cheap is some twat-faced moron acting tough on a chat site with some ridiculous delusion that anyone here gives a rip whether you believe them or not. LOL...
Go get a job and then come back and PROVE that you have one. Then, and only then, would I ever consider entertaining your ridiculous demands.
There's your homework assignment. 1) Get a job. 2) Come back and prove you're gainfully employed. Then we'll decide whether I have enough respect for you to waste my time educating you.
Got it, Cyber Rambo? Don't come back until you have PROOF you are employed.
Lol That's your response eh chumpy; Here I gave you a big chance to shine for all your white trash buds on here and you chose a fraud's way. I bet you're proud of that. That's the GOPher way. Guess I should assume (and so should everyone else) that not only can you even produce where the "exceptional circumstances clause" is in the act, let alone explain how/why you insist it provides Obama with all he needs to deal with the problem (circumvent and bypass the other requirements of the Act and just send them back where they came from) without any need for amending the existing law. Just what I though Okneel you're a fraud, a broken f'g record. Thanks for making my points perfectly!

Next!
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#604 Jul 20, 2014
For those that doubt this administration has created this "humanitarian crisis", the website you should look at is FedBizOpps.gov . In January, 2014, the government was advertising for "vendors to help escort up to 65,000 unaccompanied alien children UAC". Inquiring minds would like to know how the government knew in January, 2014 that there would be a need to transport this many unaccompanied children?

Of course, the progressives will call this bogus, but the website is the GSA's own website for advertising possible contracts with the government. Perhaps, just once, people will take this for what it is.....an all out assault on this country by a President who has said time and time and time again he wishes to "fundamentally transform America."
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#605 Jul 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol That's your response eh chumpy; Here I gave you a big chance to shine for all your white trash buds on here and you chose a fraud's way. I bet you're proud of that. That's the GOPher way. Guess I should assume (and so should everyone else) that not only can you even produce where the "exceptional circumstances clause" is in the act, let alone explain how/why you insist it provides Obama with all he needs to deal with the problem (circumvent and bypass the other requirements of the Act and just send them back where they came from) without any need for amending the existing law. Just what I though Okneel you're a fraud, a broken f'g record. Thanks for making my points perfectly!
Next!
If you could actually read something besides crayon etchings drawn by your Mom, you would have already seen his response. Actually, you make HIS points perfectly...you don't have a job and that is because employers these days require more than someone who can recognize a crayon picture and if someone colored outside the lines. Time to crawl back under your rock there little man.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#606 Jul 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol That's your response eh chumpy; Here I gave you a big chance to shine for all your white trash buds on here and you chose a fraud's way. I bet you're proud of that. That's the GOPher way. Guess I should assume (and so should everyone else) that not only can you even produce where the "exceptional circumstances clause" is in the act, let alone explain how/why you insist it provides Obama with all he needs to deal with the problem (circumvent and bypass the other requirements of the Act and just send them back where they came from) without any need for amending the existing law. Just what I though Okneel you're a fraud, a broken f'g record. Thanks for making my points perfectly!
Next!
2nd REQUEST: PROVE THAT YOU ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.

Do you remember the last time you pestered me to provide proof of something I posted? I did, and it was too complicated for you to understand. You went on a typical regurgitated tantrum like you always do. What gives me any hope whatsoever that you'd be able to understand a section of legislation?

All evidence indicates that you are either a socially maladjusted, unemployed 50 year old pot smoking loser, or you're a 12 year old punk on his mom's computer. Either way, I've no intention of wasting time providing you with information you're too damned stupid to even understand.

Of course, you can prove me wrong. Just provide us with your time card records or your tax info so we can be sure you're actually an adult and employed.

We'll wait ...
friedredskintate rs

Holland, MI

#607 Jul 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol That's your response eh chumpy; Here I gave you a big chance to shine for all your white trash buds on here and you chose a fraud's way. I bet you're proud of that. That's the GOPher way. Guess I should assume (and so should everyone else) that not only can you even produce where the "exceptional circumstances clause" is in the act, let alone explain how/why you insist it provides Obama with all he needs to deal with the problem (circumvent and bypass the other requirements of the Act and just send them back where they came from) without any need for amending the existing law. Just what I though Okneel you're a fraud, a broken f'g record. Thanks for making my points perfectly!
Next!
urine idgit
BH made me Say It

Honolulu, HI

#608 Jul 20, 2014
..........JUST OLD MEN BEHAVING BADLY..........
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#609 Jul 20, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
2nd REQUEST: PROVE THAT YOU ARE GAINFULLY EMPLOYED.
Do you remember the last time you pestered me to provide proof of something I posted?
No I don't remember you ever doing so. If you've ever replied as I asked you to, quite frankly its been inadequate, deficient, a lie, or complete b.s. Once again, you've provided no evidence that an "exceptional circumstances clause" in the 2008 Act provides the Obama Administration with all it needs to deport alien children from Central American countries without the due process provisions afforded them in the Act.

BTW, yes I am gainfully employed so you lose again.

Try again Okneel.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#610 Jul 20, 2014
Really wrote:
website you should look at is FedBizOpps.gov . In January, 2014, the government was advertising for "vendors to help escort up to 65,000 unaccompanied alien children UAC".
What does this have to do with anything? Your way of showing 'proof' the Obama Administration is part of another conspiracy theory?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#611 Jul 20, 2014
Hey stupid. You show me where there is any CREDIBLE evidence whatsoever in the FACT CHECK report (or anywhere else) that the Obama Administration "engineered" the surge of UAC from central American countries in order to advance their immigration agenda. By Credible, I mean something other than the sewage that's made up in the minds of right wing lunatics whose agenda is to feed B.S. to the white trash low information voter base.

http://www.factcheck.org/2014/07/surge-of-una...

Get your nose out of Beck and Limbuagh's A-hole Really!
FLan

Honolulu, HI

#612 Jul 20, 2014
pipedream wrote:
Hey stupid. You show me where there is any CREDIBLE evidence whatsoever in the FACT CHECK report (or anywhere else) that the Obama Administration "engineered" the surge of UAC from central American countries in order to advance their immigration agenda. By Credible, I mean something other than the sewage that's made up in the minds of right wing lunatics whose agenda is to feed B.S. to the white trash low information voter base.
http://www.factcheck.org/2014/07/surge-of-una...
Get your nose out of Beck and Limbuagh's A-hole Really!
They got nuttin'. They bounce around like a greased pinball. Ding ding...impeachement...ding dang....birth certificate...ding dong.....kieke from Central America.

Obama is either the most brilliant strategist in the 21 century or you mental midgets can't handle modern day america' s advancement.

Many of you have learned nothing because you can't brake your ties to the past.
Guru

United States

#613 Jul 20, 2014
BH made me Say It wrote:
..........JUST OLD MEN BEHAVING BADLY..........
This is a forum of rude sword fighters. Did you posters chase away all the wonen?
Maybe you are just Michigan nutcases

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 3 hr Buffalo Bull 1,873
Local News Women (Apr '09) Fri LakerDude 2,362
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) Apr 22 queenT 14
News Woman Gets 3-7-Years For Shooting Over Bacon-le... Apr 22 Porky 3
News Shop owner will deny - openly gay' customers Apr 22 Brian_G 65
Best person to contact in corporate at whirlpool Apr 22 Batch 37 Pain Is ... 2
‘Clinton Cash,’ Questions Foreign Donations to... Apr 21 Gville Jim 3
More from around the web

Grand Rapids People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]