Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

Jun 19, 2014 Full story: WOODTV.com 869

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Full Story
BH thinks i am Ian_Ha ha

Honolulu, HI

#224 Jul 6, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see being off the grid for a few days hasn't reduced the amount of useless excrement coming out of your mouth. I was hoping to hear you had auto-erotic asphyxiated yourself in a public rest area bathroom surrounded in fecal matter but oh well, win some you lose some! Sorry reject!
BH abhors this kind of talk. You will hearing from him but he might be using a different name to call you out.

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#225 Jul 6, 2014
Overseer58 wrote:
<quoted text>
The only thing Obama has proven is that a black president can be just as corrupt and incompetent as a white president. But you don't care about that; all you care about is that he's black. Thanks for proving you are the real racist.
wait... he's the best of both worlds... he's 1/2 black and 1/2 white...
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#226 Jul 6, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
You didn't answer my question stupid.
How has Obama manufactured this situation and taken advantage of the law? You made the claim now provide your basis in fact for doing so. Do it you fat bitch or STFU and leave this site.
I told you where to find the information. Not my problem if you are too stupid to look it up. AND I am not going anywhere, so if you don't like it, take your stupid self elsewhere. Coward.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#227 Jul 6, 2014
kookierecluse wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I see being off the grid for a few days hasn't reduced the amount of useless excrement coming out of your mouth. I was hoping to hear you had auto-erotic asphyxiated yourself in a public rest area bathroom surrounded in fecal matter but oh well, win some you lose some! Sorry reject!
She's into farm animals so maybe she'll get kicked in the head by a mule or something.
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

#228 Jul 6, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>She's into farm animals so maybe she'll get kicked in the head by a mule or something.
I heard she was having a yard sale between her legs for now-n-later's and alibi's.
Jim

United States

#229 Jul 6, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>She's into farm animals so maybe she'll get kicked in the head by a mule or something.
Jason is into anything other than female Homo Sapiens. Farm animals are a fun family past time that he still enjoys with the family he has left. After his father and brothers were caught sexually abusing him, about the only family he has left around these parts is his mother. After his sister got the penis implant and Jason was found sneaking into her bedroom every night she finally left. She went out on her own. She does visit the farm from time to time. It must be something in the blood. I hear the father and brothers have a farm of their own. Mostly chickens and sheep. Well, they do have a couple hung male donkey's.
Maybe Jason can tell us if he still visits with his father and brothers anymore.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#230 Jul 6, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I told you where to find the information. Not my problem if you are too stupid to look it up. AND I am not going anywhere, so if you don't like it, take your stupid self elsewhere. Coward.
...LOL....Lie, then deny.......
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

#231 Jul 6, 2014
Jim wrote:
<quoted text>Jason is into anything other than female Homo Sapiens. Farm animals are a fun family past time that he still enjoys with the family he has left. After his father and brothers were caught sexually abusing him, about the only family he has left around these parts is his mother. After his sister got the penis implant and Jason was found sneaking into her bedroom every night she finally left. She went out on her own. She does visit the farm from time to time. It must be something in the blood. I hear the father and brothers have a farm of their own. Mostly chickens and sheep. Well, they do have a couple hung male donkey's.
Maybe Jason can tell us if he still visits with his father and brothers anymore.
Ha! I saw his name in the Classifieds under "Unwanted".
Jim kookies dr x balls

Honolulu, HI

#232 Jul 6, 2014
Would call them three stooges but there is at best only two of them.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#233 Jul 6, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>I told you where to find the information. Not my problem if you are too stupid to look it up. AND I am not going anywhere, so if you don't like it, take your stupid self elsewhere. Coward.
There you again with using that word 'coward' you like so much; and there you go again with another low information ignorant white trash non-response. OK - Here's my response to you. Anything I communicate to you here, I'll say to you in person. Let me know when you're available because I will say it straight to your fat face. You are an ignorant bitch! That goes for the rest of you inbred white trash Topix losers out there.

Blue said it right. Lie then deny bitch!
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#234 Jul 6, 2014
Fian wrote:
What is the history of Juneteenth?
During the American Civil War, President Abraham Lincoln issued the Emancipation Proclamation on 22 September 1862, to be introduced at the beginning of January 1863. It proclaimed the freedom of slaves in the 10 states still in rebellion, freeing around 3 million of the 4 million slaves in captivity at the time.
Texas, even after military hostilities had ended, did not comply with the proclamation.
On 18 June 1865, Union General Gordon Granger, along with 2,000 federal troops, arrived in Galveston, Texas, to take possession of the state and enforce the emancipation of the men and women still in captivity. The announcement of "General Order No 3", read by Grander, was made on 19 June, now known as Juneteenth.
It read: "The people of Texas are informed that, in accordance with a proclamation from the Executive of the United States, all slaves are free."
Great Post!:)
kookierecluse

Grand Haven, MI

#235 Jul 6, 2014
Jim kookies dr x balls wrote:
Would call them three stooges but there is at best only two of them.
That was about as lame as your pathetic life.
bonds77

Holland, MI

#236 Jul 6, 2014
If there is a law on the books stating they have to be found homes, where are all the "Christians" rushing to adopt them?

In any case, the last time a board member opened their mouth in public the troll from Hillsdale got it bloodied by a black guy. He says a lot less these days.
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#237 Jul 6, 2014
What the knuckle-draggers fail to realize that just because slavery was outlawed long ago doesn't lessen the pain or the current attitude toward blacks.
Yes some blacks earn a bad rep. but not all blacks do.

Say you are a 10 year old black student who is just studying slavery in History class.
You read where mostly the white man did this and that. If that was me I'd be p!ssed off at the white man even though my parents or their parents or their parents parents weren't slaves.

IT WILL TAKE DECADES TO SMOOTH OVER THE TENSIONS between Whites and Blacks and many innocent people will be hurt in the process.

Probably will take even longer with these pasty-face bigots spouting off the garbage their parents taught them.

Back to the 10 year old student;

So he hates the white man he learned of in his history book AND
he is discouraged by the way that certain white people treat him, watch him in stores and move away from him on the streets.

SO IN CLOSING;
All you stubborn ignorant backward black-hating folks will just extend reasons for some blacks to hate your children and your grandchildren and your great grandchildren. Your ignorance may even give them enough reason to hurt your children.

The biggest problem i see is you palefaces are too dumb to recognize that your actions and attitudes are the reason why there is black on white crime is as high as it is. U R a large part of the problem. Ha Ha Ha
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#238 Jul 6, 2014
Here is the deal. I was never a slave owner and black person alive today has been a slave. It wasn't their fault but it wasn't my fault either. Get over it. It is history. Bad history for sure but it is not an excuse to commit crimes on either side. Behave like a human being not an animal, black or white or brown or whatever.

If you act like a rabid animal you should be treated like one.
Blackhorse

Holland, MI

#239 Jul 6, 2014
CORRECTION:

"black person alive today has been a slave."

SHOULD READ:

"no black person alive today has been a slave."

sorry for the mistake
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#240 Jul 6, 2014
Blackhorse wrote:
Here is the deal. I was never a slave owner and black person alive today has been a slave. It wasn't their fault but it wasn't my fault either. Get over it. It is history. Bad history for sure but it is not an excuse to commit crimes on either side. Behave like a human being not an animal, black or white or brown or whatever.
If you act like a rabid animal you should be treated like one.
We are all modern-day slaves. Everyone one is a slave towards maintaining their survival within a system that was designed to only benefit a few.

The color line has been drawn. It is now owing debt on every aspect of your life; from schooling, having shelter, and eating you're a slave to the very system that you love. This form of slavery has fractured and degenerated ALL of society, <both whites and blacks>.

Same game; with newer rules just a different day.
Yep I Said It

Detroit, MI

#241 Jul 6, 2014
CORRECTION

SCRATCH- extra word "one" <second sentence>
Who

Wyoming, MI

#242 Jul 6, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
There you again with using that word 'coward' you like so much; and there you go again with another low information ignorant white trash non-response. OK - Here's my response to you. Anything I communicate to you here, I'll say to you in person. Let me know when you're available because I will say it straight to your fat face. You are an ignorant bitch! That goes for the rest of you inbred white trash Topix losers out there.
Blue said it right. Lie then deny bitch!
Then PROVE them wrong you little prick.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#243 Jul 7, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...LOL....Lie, then deny.......
Ah yes, another one who has zero clue how to look anything up and has no use for websites other than the AP. Go away to your national sites Blue, they believe your BS that you post on a daily basis. It wouldn't matter what I put up as a source, if it isn't the AP for you or a progressive attack site for pippy boy, neither of you would even look at them. Unlike you and your tunnel vision, I look at many websites and discover many things. But then, my world is larger than Florida.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WLLA channel 64 - off the air? (Feb '12) 3 hr homeboy622 7
Obama and cocaine addicts 5 hr Leroy 11
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 10 hr Batch 37 Pain Is ... 105
go blue goes black 18 hr Idea Maker 68
Crowd Walks Out On Obama 18 hr no_more_dems 6
Watch Racebaiter Oprah Wigout On Guest's Opinion Tue Eldasha 54
How bad are grand rapids roads Tue a commenter 3
Grand Rapids Dating
Find my Match

Grand Rapids Jobs