Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of...

Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery

There are 790 comments on the WOODTV.com story from Jun 19, 2014, titled Juneteenth - " celebrating the end of slavery. In it, WOODTV.com reports that:

GRAND RAPIDS, Mich Today is June 19th, but it's more than that. It is a date that is celebrated as the day when enslavement ended in America back in 1865 and is also known as Juneteenth.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WOODTV.com.

Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#193 Jul 4, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's YOUR President too, Sucka!
And that Beautiful Black Queen admired all across the world is YOUR First Lady as well.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
You best learn to put down the mashed sour grapes you're sucking on, and show some respect, chump.
You're avatar looks like a Somali pirate. Allah Akbar!
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#194 Jul 4, 2014
Your
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#195 Jul 4, 2014
I just heard an explosive!
George

Holland, MI

#196 Jul 4, 2014
Dr.X,

You are a poor excuse for a human, based on your comments.

Harrision, we are not all like Dr. X.

Geo
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#197 Jul 4, 2014
George wrote:
Dr.X,
You are a poor excuse for a human, based on your comments.
Harrision, we are not all like Dr. X.
Geo
What is that supposed to mean? His avatar really DOES look like a Somali pirate. And with comments like he made, I can only assume that he worships the Muslim feet that Obama stands on. What are you anyway, one of those leftist Latinos from Holland? A sympathizing fool who has been disenfranchised by the Holland CRC?
FIan

Honolulu, HI

#198 Jul 4, 2014
Dr X wrote:
<quoted text>What is that supposed to mean? His avatar really DOES look like a Somali pirate. And with comments like he made, I can only assume that he worships the Muslim feet that Obama stands on. What are you anyway, one of those leftist Latinos from Holland? A sympathizing fool who has been disenfranchised by the Holland CRC?
Now if the doc would analyze Clown Face's avatar. Clown Face pretends his name is bdwg.

Have a feeling that the doctor will not be up for the challenge. Prove me wrong doc.
Who

Wyoming, MI

#199 Jul 4, 2014
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
He's YOUR President too, Sucka!
And that Beautiful Black Queen admired all across the world is YOUR First Lady as well.
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
You best learn to put down the mashed sour grapes you're sucking on, and show some respect, chump.
He's not my president. obama bin lyin' and that fat, ugly beast he's claims is his wife can both GF themselves.

BTW, isn't Rise of the Planet of the Apes based on the true life story of the obastard administration and what they hope america will look like after their done?

Just curious because, from the trailers I've seen, it looks pretty close.
Dr X

Grand Rapids, MI

#200 Jul 4, 2014
FIan wrote:
<quoted text>
Now if the doc would analyze Clown Face's avatar. Clown Face pretends his name is bdwg.
Have a feeling that the doctor will not be up for the challenge. Prove me wrong doc.
I don't care who or what he/she is. If they adore Obama then they are my enemy.......plain and simple. Games are for kids.

10-7
Who

Wyoming, MI

#201 Jul 4, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can hide behind anonymity on Topix you're all big mouth and bad eh?
So are you, you little prick.

That's why you bail like a little girl when confronted.

Now pull up you big girl panties and run along like a good little liberal there comrade.
Ian

Los Angeles, CA

#202 Jul 5, 2014
Looks like Tighty White Howdy & Stinky Pants Doody showed up on the 4th.

Is it possible to be that tough using only those words.

Do U have the number of your tough guy school? This I got. 2. C.
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#203 Jul 5, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
Got news for you again chumpy. That trend started LLOOONNNNGGGG before Obama. For starters, try Reagan 30+ years ago. Your trailer park must only be getting updates from Faux blows. You certainly could not have gotten that memo that credible studies prove Faux blows makes you stupid. You validate it everyday.
Uh right ... the 80's were such horrible economic times. LOL
Reagan was such an awful president.
The democrat party isn't widely recognized for their anti-segregation acts and Jim Crow laws.
And if you like your current health insurance you can keep it.
6 years of progressivism; the same dusty insults for a cable news network, and a ludicrous grasp of history. The great progressive "revolution" in a comical nutshell.

Better run to KFC, little white trash, before your part-time career competition beats you out for the drive-thru position! Never mind all this complicated history and political conversation, pipedream ... repeat this over and over ... "crispy or original, crispy or original, crispy or original ...". It's your legacy!

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#204 Jul 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>And you found yet another article that gave you a thrill up your leg didn't you Blue???? Boy, you are going to be really depressed when the Dems get their heads handed to them, aren't you?? Better be sure you have enough Scotch on hand to drown your sorrows.
...You're just beyond CREEPY......
Oneal

Grand Rapids, MI

#205 Jul 5, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
When you can hide behind anonymity on Topix you're all big mouth and bad eh?
What does that say about you, Mommy's Basement Tuff Guy?
LOL ... The sheer hypocrisy of these little progressive yappers ... funny stuff.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#206 Jul 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>...You're just beyond CREEPY......
Thanks! Coming from you, I take that as a compliment. See, I knew if you could just develop a sense of humor, no matter how small, life would become enjoyable for you instead you being so angry all the time.

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#207 Jul 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks! Coming from you, I take that as a compliment. See, I knew if you could just develop a sense of humor, no matter how small, life would become enjoyable for you instead you being so angry all the time.
More mean-spirited, than with humor....sorry....
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#208 Jul 5, 2014
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text> More mean-spirited, than with humor....sorry....
See, we are making progress. You admit you are mean spirited! I try to look on the bright side of life because it keeps me uplifted and happy. You should try it some time. Have a great rest of the weekend.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#209 Jul 5, 2014
Who wrote:
<quoted text>
So are you, you little prick.
That's why you bail like a little girl when confronted.
Now pull up you big girl panties and run along like a good little liberal there comrade.
LOL you confronting me again twerp? From inside your trailer with a keyboard and an illegal connect? Now that is pure white trash talk and that's the best you can do isn't it?
pipedream

Flint, MI

#210 Jul 5, 2014
Oneal wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that say about you, Mommy's Basement Tuff Guy?
LOL ... The sheer hypocrisy of these little progressive yappers ... funny stuff.
Lol That's right big mouth. You're funny. White trash losers like you should not take yourself so seriously.
pipedream

Flint, MI

#211 Jul 5, 2014
Really wrote:
<quoted text>perhaps you could explain the current "humanitarian crisis" that is taking place in places like Texas and California with upwards of 60,000+ illegal alien children flooding into this country???
OK. Sure thing. Turning you into even more of the low information white trash fat ass bitch you are is easy and kind of fun actually. You really ought to get your nose out of Glenn Beck's A.H. and try smelling fresh air for a change.

Here are the facts stupid. This whole thing involving the unaccompanied kids from Central America flooding into the U.S. has actually been going on for years but spiked this year.

Desperate Central American parents who are dealing with extreme poverty and violence in their home countries are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed BEFORE Obama took office.

Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.

That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a “suitable family member” in this country.

The child “shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,” the law stipulates.“Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program … if a suitable family member is not available to provide care.”

Read the law signed by GWB just before he left office in 2009. Its all in there, Bitch, You'll find out why you're the loser again.
Really

Grand Rapids, MI

#212 Jul 5, 2014
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
OK. Sure thing. Turning you into even more of the low information white trash fat ass bitch you are is easy and kind of fun actually. You really ought to get your nose out of Glenn Beck's A.H. and try smelling fresh air for a change.
Here are the facts stupid. This whole thing involving the unaccompanied kids from Central America flooding into the U.S. has actually been going on for years but spiked this year.
Desperate Central American parents who are dealing with extreme poverty and violence in their home countries are exploiting separate legal loopholes in American border security passed BEFORE Obama took office.
Unaccompanied minors fall under the bipartisan law, William Wilberforce Trafficking Victims Protection Reauthorization Act of 2008, which passed the House and Senate unanimously and was signed into law by President George W. Bush.
That law says the children cannot be sent back. They must instead be held humanely by the Department of Health and Human Services until the courts release them to a “suitable family member” in this country.
The child “shall be promptly placed in the least restrictive setting that is in the best interest of the child,” the law stipulates.“Placement of child trafficking victims may include placement in an Unaccompanied Refugee Minor program … if a suitable family member is not available to provide care.”
Read the law signed by GWB just before he left office in 2009. Its all in there, Bitch, You'll find out why you're the loser again.
Actually,the only loser I see is you. This crisis has been manufactured exclusively by Mr. Obama and HE is the one taking advantage of the law that was passed. IF you had comprehension skills, you would understand exactly why he is doing this. As it is, all you have is name calling and bullying which is the exact answers anyone expects from you since you are cowardly, racist bigot who has zero comprehension skills. Crawl back in Mommy's bed little man, maybe she can help you understand the world around you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College football roundup: Ohio State starts the... (Sep '13) 2 hr stewart scott 2,512
Review: Motorhomes 2 Go 4 hr Jennie 3
Local News Women (Apr '09) 7 hr Wyn 2,402
trump triumphant! Sat Idea Maker 9
News Food Town closing temporarily Sat lamber kroger sho... 2
News Two DNR rangers charged with poaching in Oceana... (Apr '08) Aug 27 Fabian Vasquez 88
Bike licenses for road maintenance Aug 26 knobhead 5
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Grand Rapids Mortgages