First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Rob

United States

#1 May 2, 2013
Obama says the U.S. must reduce demand for illegal drugs and prevent flow of guns across the U.S.-Mexico border

That is a good one after all this discussion with the little wigglier wanting to get stoned in his mothers basement! And after Fast and Furious! We just need the red line that's all!
bobolinq

Grand Rapids, MI

#2 May 9, 2013
notice that o'mama never stated how wide the line was; and they had to cross the line not just step on it.

talk about the fog of the war of words, o'mama's the freak'n fog master.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#3 May 9, 2013
bobolinq wrote:
notice that o'mama never stated how wide the line was; and they had to cross the line not just step on it.
Wha! But he always says "let me be clear"
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#4 May 9, 2013
bobolinq wrote:
lol. is that all you got dip-shit? "o'mama", "fog of the war of words ..."

u be o so smart lol
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#5 May 9, 2013
Shoeless Eluder wrote:
<quoted text>Wha! But he always says "let me be clear"
LOL Enjoy the next 8 or 12 years. Maybe you'll find your way back.
Nobles

Hudsonville, MI

#6 May 10, 2013
PD Bs.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#7 May 10, 2013
Nobles wrote:
PD Bs.
LOL ... o you so angry and jealous, little man of so many topix IDs.

Lets see how many have there been now? One thing for sure, you're now famous for it. Topix ID master changer lol You very clever little man.
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#8 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL ... o you so angry and jealous, little man of so many topix IDs.
Lets see how many have there been now? One thing for sure, you're now famous for it. Topix ID master changer lol You very clever little man.
Hey pipesmoker! Liberals, like yourself, are cowards who pee their pants on purpose so that mommy and daddy government can change them for you. By the way, how's that garbage dump called Flint treat'n ya?
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#9 May 10, 2013
haha. Now Dr. NO chimes in with his 2-cents. How did I know you would do this? Don't live in Flint. Not even close. Its just the ISP that comes up on Topix. Your assumptions only prove you are incapable of rationa, reasoned thought. Like most on the right, you are only capable of puking back falsehoods you read and hear on your favorite TV programs and websites or making wildly crazy juvenile assumptions about the world around you. Care to make anymore incorrect assumptions there big guy? Show us your stuff.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#10 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL Enjoy the next 8 or 12 years. Maybe you'll find your way back.
Pull your head out of O's butt, take a breath and think for yourself once.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#11 May 10, 2013
What happened to St. Steven and Kelp.....? Aren't those Pipedream's other names. Aaaand...is Pipedream really a dude? Writes like an angry woman with daddy issues.
Rob

United States

#12 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
<quoted text>LOL ... o you so angry and jealous, little man of so many topix IDs.

I thought I was the Topix ID master changer. Unless maybe this is me too.
Rob

United States

#13 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
haha. Now Dr. NO chimes in with his 2-cents. How did I know you would do this? Don't live in Flint. Not even close. Its just the ISP that comes up on Topix. Your assumptions only prove you are incapable of rationa, reasoned thought. Like most on the right, you are only capable of puking back falsehoods you read and hear on your favorite TV programs and websites or making wildly crazy juvenile assumptions about the world around you. Care to make anymore incorrect assumptions there big guy? Show us your stuff.
If the ISP reads "Flint" I would say that it is reasonable to think you could possibly be from Flint. I on the other hand know you use many ISP's and many names as troll topix in Novi, Warren, Lapeer, Oscoda, Chrysler, etc. just admit it pot head.

"Your assumptions only prove you are incapable of rationa, reasoned thought."
What does "rationa" mean?
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#14 May 10, 2013
Don't even bother engaging.....He/she can't answer you until he/she pulls his/her head out to take a breath. Need a kleenex Pipey...you know you're not the only one right? There are others.
pipedream

Grand Blanc, MI

#15 May 10, 2013
LOL O the Anger, jealousy and name changing games come out in o so many ways in so many funny ways.

Funny also how when Rob and his bastard kids and cousins are clearly shown the frauds they are, and their pathetically weak arguments, they ramp up their personal attacks, lies, assumptions, false , inaccurate claims, and other hypocritical nonsense to new levels.

Especially you Rob who IS the master name changer and fraudster. The rest of you should take lessons from Rob on how that is all accomplished. Rob's been at it for at least 3 years now on various forums.
setrlvr

Lake Odessa, MI

#16 May 10, 2013
Poopdream is being hypocritical as usual, but always entertaining. Poopey? How "liberal" are you? I'm not judging, just profiling.
vox veritatis

Grand Rapids, MI

#17 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
LOL O the Anger, jealousy and name changing games come out in o so many ways in so many funny ways.
I see you've moved from paranoid to delusional. When you start to confuse pity and derision with jealousy, it's past time to seek help.
Rob

United States

#18 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:

Funny also how when Rob and his bastard kids and cousins are clearly shown the frauds they are, and their pathetically weak arguments, they ramp up their personal attacks, lies, assumptions, false , inaccurate claims, and other hypocritical nonsense to new levels.

Especially you Rob who IS the master name changer and fraudster. The rest of you should take lessons from Rob on how that is all accomplished. Rob's been at it for at least 3 years now on various forums.
Why do you talk as if there is more people here. At the same time you say I am posting under all these other names? Which is it? poledancer (AKA Jason) if you don't troll other threads how would you suspect I have been here for three years? Also why is it that these other forums don't use all the same names but the same stupid racist, gay, hateful comments are made? I would not be because you use other names, would it? Smoke another one looooooser!
Dr X

Byron Center, MI

#19 May 10, 2013
pipedream wrote:
Okay, so you don't live in Flint. You're still a pant-peeing liberal though. Maybe Michelle Obama can give you a diaper change. I bet you'd like that.

“Where I came from”

Since: Jan 09

the universe

#20 May 10, 2013
SIB where are you?? What happened did you have a melt down and change your nom de guerre and come back as a lesser you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Grand Rapids Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MI Who do you support for Attorney General in Mich... (Oct '10) 33 min Eldorado 129
Quote of the Day (Jun '08) 4 hr SLY WEST 2,849
Old things and places we remember from the Gran... (Feb '09) 10 hr a commenter 947
Obama's new approval rating at 38% (Mar '14) 10 hr scirocco 88
Local News Women (Apr '09) 13 hr Keely 2,307
Back in Iraq. WMD's? oil? 16 hr Idea Maker 65
Bengazi is back 19 hr pipedream 145
•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Grand Rapids People Search